• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attractive Female Lee/Ler Switch in OC, CA

hi OC
well i have not even been on this site for more than 5 mins with my boyfriend. heres where i am at....i never knew about tickling til my boyfriend. yup, well, i am very attractive, cliche huh? but, true, and my boyfriend is handsome. he loves to tickle me. and i have grown to appreciate it. and its fun, so now its his 50th birthday and i want to find a girl to tie up and have us tickle, no sex, just tickle. so thats me. i have never done this before.... how old are you? people say i look 34, but i am 48, weird huh? Do you want to meet up with us for a tickle session?

I am also in Orange County! I would love to chat to get to know you and get together for some tickling fun if you are interested. I am into light soft tickling, fast and crazy tickling and everything between. Would love to chat and get to know each other if you are interested. You can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hi

I am new to the forum.

I'm an attractive female in Orange County, CA, looking to have fun and meet people with similar interests, to tickle and be tickled.

Anyone out there in OC or LA? Would love to hear from you.

beachbaby

Just thought I'd post on here and let everyone know... I know BeachBaby personally. She is no longer participating in the TMF and probably won't ever see anything posted in this thread. Sorry guys.

Hi Beachbabe,
I'm up in the valley, I don't mind switching, please PM me for any info or picts.

Hi Beachbaby, I'm in th valley with very simillar interests, drop me a note if your interested, would be fun!

hey ...dont know if you still go on the forum anymore..but i'm in anaheim and would love to hear back from you ;)

I'm down!

Hi beach baby,

I'm an attractive, athletic, 31 yo male lee, who is very interested in tickling. My other interests include beach volleyball, board game design, and entrepreneurialism. I live in Marina Del Rey, in LA. Wanna grab a coffee sometime?

--ler

You guys are pathetic with these one line responses. No wonder the personals section doesn't work for like 99% of you.

and you responding to a post 3 years old.... well done:rolleyes:
You guys are pathetic with these one line responses. No wonder the personals section doesn't work for like 99% of you.

Did anyone even believe this thread was legit? "She" hasn't been on in like a year and only had 5 posts.

Hi Beachbaby! Im actually new to this site but I live in the LA area but would love to have some fun and talk about some tickling PM me if your interested ;)

Hi there! I am in the LA/OC area. I would love to get to know you and hopefully talk about tickling!

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back