• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attractiveness vs Explosiveness?

Daytickler

TMF Expert
Obviously it's great to have a beautiful model, with crazy, explosive reactions. However, that doesn't happen on every shoot. Here we have someone who was very moderately dressed, didn't really do her hair, etc, but has explosive reactions vs someone who looks very attractive, but has more subtle reactions. What's your preference in a case like this? I know what my preference is, but was just curious of others' here.

Robert

Tickled Wild
clips4sale.com/64349
TickledWild.com

Attachments

• Kayla Spider Chair.JPG
    Kayla Spider Chair.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 1,832
  • New TMF Kayla Gbread Preview.mp4
    4.8 MB
  • TMF Mature Star Preview.mp4
    4 MB
  • Daphne Chair.JPG
    Daphne Chair.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 1,789
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If one finds ticklishness adorable; then the person is adorable. A runway model with a shitty attitude some may consider "ugly" because her personalty cancels out her outward beauty.

I prefer the explosive reaction from mature Star myself. A tickle model doesn't have to be runway material to me. I've always liked ticklees that scream, struggle, and fight while being tickled. You can tell that it is agonizing and torture for them even though deep down they may like it. That's just my personal preference.

I just like to hear laughter. It doesn't matter to me as long as the model is genuinely laughing. The screaming doesn't do it for me. Makes me feel like i'm watching a slasher film instead of a tickle clip haha.

Explosive every time. You have to remember what most people are here for and think about what kind of videos sell the most.

I want explosively ticklish....knocking at my door ......lol

This is not even close. Mature and super ticklish wins every time.

explosive beats attractive all day long.....screamers however ill pass on

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If one finds ticklishness adorable; then the person is adorable. A runway model with a shitty attitude some may consider "ugly" because her personalty cancels out her outward beauty.

I second that!

I just like to hear laughter. It doesn't matter to me as long as the model is genuinely laughing. The screaming doesn't do it for me. Makes me feel like i'm watching a slasher film instead of a tickle clip haha.

I AGREE

Explosive...Explosive ...pretty with no laugh is like a big firecracker with no bang.....give me the BANG

I dunno out anyeone else but everything about daphne is EXTREMELY sexy to me.

I loved both these clips but neither compare to the lovely and GORGEOUS Olivia.

funny, i found both young ladies to be highly attractive, and delightfully ticklish!
the one, star, just screamed when you hit her "it" spot. who's to say the other girl wouldn't have also?
you would really have to tickle both the same way, and in the same possition to make an informed judgement.

steve

Great points by everyone here! H-man, you should've seen the photos that Daphne sent me before I hired her. Really sexy! Then she showed up in kind of a house dress and didn't do her hair and I was a little let down. I guess the reactions are more important than the appearance, but it's nice to have both! LOL!
I agree with you Kishlok, Angelina from UK is a phenomenal model and I'd love to tickle her myself!

Yes Angelina is just as ticklish if not more ticklish than Olivia I think, but I love Olivia's looks more and Olivia is ticklish enough for me.....LOL

I'll take a pants wetter any day over someone who is hot and just lays there.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back