• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audio Tapes??

tizzy

TMF Regular
A few (6-8) years back, I acquired some custom tickling audio tapes as part of a video trade. The tapes were unmarked so I don't know where they originated. The themes (4 in all) centered around a woman who was (supposedly) bound and tickled by her male companion, the scenarios were quite lengthy (~30 min each) and the tapes were very professionally done (sound qulity, spokesperson-caliber voices, etc.) with great verbal teasing and an awesome helpless laugh by the woman.

I've since had to get rid of them, but I'd like to know how to acquire more....anyone?

Feathertime Audio?

Did the tapes involve a tickler named "Brad"? Do you know the names of the women? In the late 80s/early 90s, this guy was very active and created some awesome audio tapes.

I've got a pretty cool audio clip that I downloaded from a hypnosis site... very cool, verbal teasing and stuff, I think its called hypno-tickle or something, lol. It's an f/m theme though

MagicTouch also did audio tapes.
I have the one with Mary, it was great but nothing beat seeing her being tickled. I forgot I had an audio tape.

DK

His name may have been Brad - dunno. The lady was very mature-sounding with the best voice & laugh ever. She sounded like the lady from the country crock commercial.

His name may have been Brad - dunno. The lady was very mature-sounding with the best voice & laugh ever. She sounded like the lady from the country crock commercial.

Hey it's Brad, and I believe you are referring to Autumn. She was a favorite of mine and did several tapes with me.

Did the tapes involve a tickler named "Brad"? Do you know the names of the women? In the late 80s/early 90s, this guy was very active and created some awesome audio tapes.

If they were Laura, Lauren or Autumn they were probably mine. This is Brad. Glad you liked them.

Indeed they were, also Beverly the ticklish stewardess, and Sherry? “Ticklish Shorts Feeturing Beverly”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back