• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Automated Interogation

johndthe2nd

TMF Poster
Hey

New drawing, havent posted or contributed for very long time, so here is something hope people like it

as i have mentioned on my deviant page, I must apologize for the lack of colour, the program I am using is crap or has a bug but anyway I have had to leave it as it is kinda unfinished but I thought it would ashame not to post it all

anyway any comments welcome good or bad, but just go easy if its bad! thanks

http://johndthe2nd.deviantart.com/

Interrogations are one of my favourite scenarios, so you get bonus points right off the bat. I like the art style, too - it's simple and well done, definitely in the "less is more" field (that's a good thing :) ). I like the proportions on the cute lee, and the position she's in. It also looks like you put a lot of work into the automated interrogator. The little blurb makes it - nothing more satisfying than the victim desperately trying to talk their way out of trouble whilst being tickled. ;)

As for the colour, I wouldn't worry too much. You made use of colour in the most effective places (on the lee, which is where everyone will be looking).

I like it. :) Any plans on drawing more, or is this a one-off for you?

Interrogations are one of my favourite scenarios, so you get bonus points right off the bat. I like the art style, too - it's simple and well done, definitely in the "less is more" field (that's a good thing :) ). I like the proportions on the cute lee, and the position she's in. It also looks like you put a lot of work into the automated interrogator. The little blurb makes it - nothing more satisfying than the victim desperately trying to talk their way out of trouble whilst being tickled. ;)

As for the colour, I wouldn't worry too much. You made use of colour in the most effective places (on the lee, which is where everyone will be looking).

I like it. :) Any plans on drawing more, or is this a one-off for you?

hey sorry for the delayed reply! many thanks for your in depth response much appreciated, glad you like it and thanks for all the kind comments, i like the scenario and i think the lee turned out well, thankfully as im using a cad program i am able to just increase and decrease the size of things to get ther proportions how i wanted without drawing it all again!

well i do have good intentions to do more but depends i really need some advice on a decent sketch/drawing program, i like autosketch as i can manipulate loads of things and drawing curves how you want is easy but unfortunately for everything else amongst bugs and problems its a nightmare! so depending on if i get a new program in the near future!!

Absolutely brilliant predicament!

hey thanks!! glad you like it, appreciate the support :)

Can't believe I haven't seen this already. Kudos on the great picture, and you've earned another watcher on DA! :p

Wait... Did she literally yell "SQUIRM" and "YELP" while being tickled? She must have since it's a recording of the dialog... I can't stop chuckling over this prospect, so I hereby declare it awesome!

Keep up the good work!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back