• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avatar:Legend of Korra...Maybe M/F

firegod86

TMF Master
I'm not sure if this counts as a scene or not. But in the episode "Peacekeepers".
when posing for a picture. One guy pokes her in the side/back making her go eh? and smile akwardly. I don't know if she smiled from the poke or just the moment but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I saw that episode and yeah it should count

Sorry for the really late reply but I wanted to share some screenshots for those who are interested

Pre-Tickle Korra.jpg
Ticklish Korra.jpg

Last edited:
Because they're not real people. The animator decides if a character is ticklish or not, so IMHO it's not valid

Ahhh I see. But then again the forum is just about mainstream tickling so I'd say it counts. Even live-action ticklishness in shows and movies are mostly determined by the writers/directors

Because they're not real people. The animator decides if a character is ticklish or not, so IMHO it's not valid

Dude that's dumb. It's a tickle scene in a work of fiction. Regardless of whether or not it's animated, it's up to the writer if the character is ticklish or not. Like we know for sure that Juilianna Margulies is ticklish, we've heard it directly from her mouth, but her character in Scrubs isn't. A decision made by the writers in a live-action show.

You can say that tickling in fiction doesn't count, but to be philosophically consistent you would have to extend that to live-action fiction too.

Last edited:

By that logic, almost nothing should be posted here since actors are just playing characters that are ticklish, not necessarily themselves.

Not really going to touch the above argument. Pointless and irrelevant. But wow, never noticed this before. Not bad. I think there are other tickle scenes in the avatar-verse but I believe it's all /m tickling. I can't quite remember but I believe there's a scene where Aang gets tickled.

Not really going to touch the above argument. Pointless and irrelevant. But wow, never noticed this before. Not bad.

Korra is one of the most attractive cartoon characters ever to me, so I quickly took notice when this happened. I even had a mini-celebration; thank goodness nobody else was in the room to see it lol.

I can't quite remember but I believe there's a scene where Aang gets tickled.

You might be thinking of the scene where he dreams of Appa licking him and he starts giggling?

Korra did technically have a second scene in a comic but it's just Naga licking her.

Thank you very much! Yes, I knew this scene, in my opinion it is definitely tickling.
When the photographer tells Korra to smile she isn't. So Varrick fingers her armpits and she giggles, and he snaps the picture.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back