• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Avengers: Mrs. Peel tickled?

mrfrench58

TMF Regular
I scanned this for the enjoyment of fans of the 1960's British TV show "The Avengers."

The scan is of a bootleg VHS tape I purchased in the 1980's of an episode of the show (one of my personal all-time favorites). Anyway, I have always believed that John Steed (Patrick MacNee) is giving the lovely Mrs. Peel (Diana Rigg) a tickle under the arms.

Of course, Avengers fans know that Steed briefly tickles Mrs. Peel's feet in one episode and digs in on the ribs of a lovely lady sent to assassinate him in another.

Anyway, enjoy the photo.

I think there is a short video of her getting her feet tickled by John Peel floating somewhere in the video section.

This one looks more like he is just holding her from behind, it really doesn't look like a tickle to me.

I did love that show as a teenager. :D

subZer0 said:
I think there is a short video of her getting her feet tickled by John Peel floating somewhere in the video section.

John Steed...

Here is a shot of her in the stocks from a different episode (which contained no tickling, sadly).

Attachments

• Peel.jpg
    Peel.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 361
milagros317 said:
Here is a shot of her in the stocks from a different episode (which contained no tickling, sadly).

i remember this particular scene. in the next series of frames her captor moves in from of her feet and all you see is his back and her face. as she refuses to answer a question she burst out in loud laughter, untypical of her role and style, and said, "don't make me laugh." most of us from back in the day believed she was being tickled.

question on-episode of avengers

I scanned this for the enjoyment of fans of the 1960's British TV show "The Avengers."

The scan is of a bootleg VHS tape I purchased in the 1980's of an episode of the show (one of my personal all-time favorites). Anyway, I have always believed that John Steed (Patrick MacNee) is giving the lovely Mrs. Peel (Diana Rigg) a tickle under the arms.

Of course, Avengers fans know that Steed briefly tickles Mrs. Peel's feet in one episode and digs in on the ribs of a lovely lady sent to assassinate him in another.

Anyway, enjoy the photo.

does anyone know the name of the episode in which steed 'digs in on the ribs of a lovely lady sent to assassinate him'? and if any one has a clip of it i'd love to see it please e-mail me/[email protected] thanks your friend PROBE :)

question on-episode of avengers

Anyway, enjoy the photo.

does anyone know the name of the episode in which steed 'digs in on the ribs of a lovely lady sent to assassinate him'? and if any one has a clip of it i'd love to see it please e-mail me/[email protected] rhanks your friend PROBE :)

rib tickles

That episode was "How to Succeed at Murder." The only clip I recall seeing was low quality, from quite a while back. But it's extended, that's for sure.

The pic of her in the stocks is a good one, but I think she could have pulled her feet out if she had wanted to, the holes are too big.
I have seen this episode and the guy that stands in front of her is about to put a white hot poker on her feet to make her talk. If I remember correctly the particular show was about a criminal who was trying to hide in past times. Kinda like a time tunnel thing.

Hootus

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back