• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

awesome F/F tickle-fight goes bad:(

Ticklemmmeeeeee

1st Level Red Feather

A friend of mine came over lastnight to watch some movies and we went back and forth exchanging subtly-sarcastic humorous remarks until I poked her and she giggled....I asked her if she was ticklish and she said "Yeah, u know I am!"...I laughed and said, "I do?"...She said, "And so are u!" And she grabbed both my sides at once and squeezed and tickled me....I screeched and all tickle hell broke out basically...we had the best tickle fight I have had in a while....and the only one I have ever had with another female ..after about a half hour straight of this non-stop (it was all upper body, she hates having her feet touched and isn't into them enough to have tickled mine:( .....we were just breathing and I was in severe post tickling giggle mode and she caught me by complete surprise...I was sitting at the far end of the couch with one leg tucked under me and one over the couch and my foot resting on the floor...my arms were both up in the air , palms turned around and flat against the wall...it was just the way I ended up, it felt good as I reveled in my post tickle giggles....but, she caught me off guard when she reached out swiftly grabbing me on either side of my breasts, just under my underarms area and she started tickling like mad...I screamed, laughing and lunged backward and away and hit my head so hard on the window behind us:( The sound of my head hitting scared us both silent....I won't bore u with the details of all that we did to make sure I was allright...I do have a slight concussion but will survive quite nicely I imagine...I do however, have a violent headache and have to go to work in 15 minutes:( (feel bad for me please...lol)This is one of those days u wish u could call off work, I only just got this job back though so nothing short of my untimely death would afford me the right to stay home....anyway, use those restraints folks...they save lives...lol... have a great day and please pray for my brain if u have the time:)
:rolleyes: :wow: :shock: :bunny:

loved it!

:cool: Loved the account of your evening of ticklish fun!!!!!!
Hope to hear more soon

Very sorry to hear that you had an accident like that and gave yourself a concussion during tickling, Ticklemmmeeeeeee.

With a suitable partner that you trust, consider bondage as a safety measure.

OUCH!

Hope you're feeling better...
This reminds me of an episode one of my old Navy buddies had. He made the mistake of tickling his girlfriend while she had a lit cigarette in her hands, and he got burned right under his eye...and while they were riding in a swaying, vibrating train, no less. We all thought it was funny, him coming back to the ship the next day with this little round burn mark under his eye, but an inch or less north and it wouldn't have been a laughing matter to this very day twenty years later!
Milagros raises a great point...restraint as a safety measure. Usually thought of for the other participants, as a means to avoid getting your nose broken by a flying kneecap, it's true that it can also apply to yourself to keep what happened from happening again. Concussions are not fun. There's no reason why you should have to experience another one!

:happyfloa

ouch

ow god im sorry. I think you should go to the doctor for that. Thats not even funny. Yeah next time just have your friend strap you down. then you wont get hurt. Then again, you might hurt from laughter.:bump:

OUCH!

My fullest sympathies... I had a concussion once. Not fun. If you haven't seen a doctor, look in a mirror and make sure your pupils are the same size. If not, go see a doctor... now.

Best wishes for speedy recovery.

I have LOTS of time, so I'm praying for ya, meeeeeee! Feel better soon!

OUCHY...

Their should be a club for all the people who have gotten a concussion while being tickled. :p

Sunrise <--- Member
:Kiss2:

P.S. Hope you get better soon!

Ooh, that smarts! You'll be OK. And I definitely think that getting strapped down under your friend's mercy will be a safer bet, though you can't fight back, mind!

Sorry to hear that you bumped your head hun. I hope you feel better soon. I hope it didn't put to much of a damper on the whole tickling experience. however I did make note to self. If I ever get to tickle you restraints are a must!!!!!!!!!! Take care and hope to chat soon.

pghtickleguy

eeep, be careful you crazy girl!
woulda been fun to ring in work and explain everything though...
feel better x

aphrael said:
eeep, be careful you crazy girl!
woulda been fun to ring in work and explain everything though...
feel better x
hmmm- ringing up to explain could have been interesting

aphrael said:
here, print this out and stick it on your window.

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/raysmith/Picture_192.jpg

see how sensible i look? ...apart from the pigtails. and the gloves.

okay so just be carefull. yeees.
You DO loo sensible and dare i say ticklish as well!!!!!
I agree with you though that you must be responsible when tickling!!BTW what are those GLOVES doing in that picture?

chrisheaven said:
You DO loo sensible and dare i say ticklish as well!!!!!
I agree with you though that you must be responsible when tickling!!BTW what are those GLOVES doing in that picture?

they are looking cool.

i'm not sure why they are there actually- i'm in a kooky mood. kind've annie hall-ish.

aphrael said:
they are looking cool.

i'm not sure why they are there actually- i'm in a kooky mood. kind've annie hall-ish.
Yeah- kinda cool.
I see what u mean about Annie H!!
Now.....just how ticklish was your g/f?
:devil:

*frowns*

chris, i think this thread is for giving sympathies to TM and making people aware of stuff- not grilling me about my ex.

*looks responsible and serious*

Tm^3e^6,

Greatly enjoyed hearing about your impromptu tickle competition. i sincerly hope you sre by now feeling like your same old chipper, easy-go-lucky self by now.

My cranium has been smahed into various immovable objects on numerous occasions, so I fully understand what you went through. If you are still feeling any ill effects whatsoever, IMMADIATELY seek medical attention.

That being said, please keep your posts coming. I am sure I speak for many when I say they are among the the ones I most look forward to reading.

aphrael,

*laughing*

That picture is great; gloves or no gloves that is one of the best pictures I have ever seen posted on the TMF. If Tm^3e^6 does not paste it to her wall, I will certainly paste it to mine.

*still laughing*

SkilledTickler said:

aphrael,

*laughing*

That picture is great; gloves or no gloves that is one of the best pictures I have ever seen posted on the TMF. If Tm^3e^6 does not paste it to her wall, I will certainly paste it to mine.

*still laughing*

i'm glad you find my effort at responsibility so amusing :cool:

drew70 said:
What's fanservice?

*ahem*
"Fanservice" is the depiction of characters, or ideas in anime for no other reson than to excite the fans who watch it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back