• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awkward responses your tickling attempts have elicited

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
What are some of the most awkward responses your attempts to tickle someone has elicited?

For example, maybe someone called you out on being a tickle-lover or foot fetishist. Maybe someone screamed when you were trying to tickle incognito. Maybe you got the "I'm not ticklish" deadpan and stare. Maybe you unwittingly made someone upset.

I'm more talking about everyday instances, rather than "sessions."

Curious to hear :)

"Hey, what's with the tickling???!!!" someone asked annoyed, after I had tickled her one too many times.....

and, another time, though maybe this wasn't awkward, it wasn't what I was expecting and we were in a car full of people....she started shrieking: "Stop! You're going to turn me on! You're going to turn me on!!!" LOL!!!!

I feel a little awkward if the person I'm trying to tickle just simply screams. I mean I love enthusiastic reactions but not ones that are threatening to bust out windows and draw too much attention >_>

~K

One of my close female friends told me I was lucky she didn't dump her beer on me after I snuck up behind her and gave her a "quickle" (thanks for that term chicago btw).

and, another time, though maybe this wasn't awkward, it wasn't what I was expecting and we were in a car full of people....she started shrieking: "Stop! You're going to turn me on! You're going to turn me on!!!" LOL!!!!

That's hilarious! XD

Had one girl say she wasn't ticklish and hated having her feet touched. She wasn't ticklish at all.

Had, on three separate occasions, a woman say to me after a quick rib poke "Don't start something you can't finish". I never knew if they meant it was a turn on or if they meant they were going to tickle me back and I didn't push my luck either way as I meant nothing sexual about it at all!

~ toyou

Many years ago, sitting at a table at a party, I was in conversation with the woman sitting next to me (whom I had never met before). She slipped her shoes off and put one ankle up on the other knee so that her bare foot was very close to me. I succumbed to temptation and ran my index finger along her sole, from heel to toes.

"I'm not ticklish there," she said.

"Too bad," I said. "Where are you ticklish?"

"That is something you will never find out," she said, and got up and walked barefoot to the bar. I did not expect her to return to the same table after she made herself and I drink, and indeed she went elsewhere.

All in all, very awkward. :(

Just the other day at work, I had a girl who for whatever reason, couldn't keep her hands off me. She tried tickling me three separate instances (I'm not ticklish but this actually happens kinda frequently). The last time she was standing next to her friend and asked me in what I can only describe as the sexiest way imaginable "are you ticklish?" so I told her no I'm not. So she tries my ribs, sees it has no effect. Then she tries my stomach, sees it has no effect. Finally, she tries my armpits, sees it has no effect. Meanwhile, I'm just standing there letting her try to find a ticklish spot on my body that doesn't exist. Normally when this type of thing happens, I tickle right back and it usually works. This tactic would backfire this time around. I responded with "are you???" and tried to get her sides. Nothing happened. Her and her friend just looked at each other and giggled. Naturally, I felt sooooooo stupid but I guess that was just me getting a taste of my own medicine.

Just the other day at work, I had a girl who for whatever reason, couldn't keep her hands off me. She tried tickling me three separate instances (I'm not ticklish but this actually happens kinda frequently). The last time she was standing next to her friend and asked me in what I can only describe as the sexiest way imaginable "are you ticklish?" so I told her no I'm not. So she tries my ribs, sees it has no effect. Then she tries my stomach, sees it has no effect. Finally, she tries my armpits, sees it has no effect. Meanwhile, I'm just standing there letting her try to find a ticklish spot on my body that doesn't exist. Normally when this type of thing happens, I tickle right back and it usually works. This tactic would backfire this time around. I responded with "are you???" and tried to get her sides. Nothing happened. Her and her friend just looked at each other and giggled. Naturally, I felt sooooooo stupid but I guess that was just me getting a taste of my own medicine.

I'm guessing you didn't test her friend?

I almost never had an "awkward moment" with tickling, but here's a funny one that happened to me few years back.

I was traveling in China with a pack of fellow foreign students, and there was this drop-dead gorgeous, intelligent and classy Asian-American girl who was part of our group. I was kind of into her and I was trying to make friends: getting to know her, cracking jokes, the normal stuff. Then a few days into the trip, we posed together for a group pic. I was standing right behind her when the Kazakh guy who was our acting photographer complained in his rough Slavic accent that Beauty was not smiling. So I quickly pinched her sides, as some kind of playful prank. It lasted under a second, but she SCREAMED so loudly (and high-pitched) that everyone including me had a jump-scare, which ruined the picture. I am still laughing about this to this day :D

I almost never had an "awkward moment" with tickling, but here's a funny one that happened to me few years back.

I was traveling in China with a pack of fellow foreign students, and there was this drop-dead gorgeous, intelligent and classy Asian-American girl who was part of our group. I was kind of into her and I was trying to make friends: getting to know her, cracking jokes, the normal stuff. Then a few days into the trip, we posed together for a group pic. I was standing right behind her when the Kazakh guy who was our acting photographer complained in his rough Slavic accent that Beauty was not smiling. So I quickly pinched her sides, as some kind of playful prank. It lasted under a second, but she SCREAMED so loudly (and high-pitched) that everyone including me had a jump-scare, which ruined the picture. I am still laughing about this to this day :D

Ah, the reveal! Secret's out now! It can never be undone! You were right to tickle her....;)

(and oof, Milagros....that's a killer.....not ticklish AND THEN REJECTED, oof......rejected....and teased!...awkward ain't the word for it! I-need-a-drink is more like it! Eat-your-heart-out is more like it!) (ah, she was a cold fish, bro....you were better off...;)

Yeah, she was ticklish as HELL this girl ^^ If tickled I bet she would squeal out any secrets :devilish: But back at the hotel when I brought it up, she made it clear she did not enjoy being tickled, and it was obvious from her expression she was telling the truth.

In general, I like to "probe" a potential date like this. I could not imagine dating a non-ticklish girl or someone who would hate to be tickled.

(and oof, Milagros....that's a killer.....not ticklish AND THEN REJECTED, oof......rejected....and teased!...awkward ain't the word for it! I-need-a-drink is more like it! Eat-your-heart-out is more like it!) (ah, she was a cold fish, bro....you were better off...;)
She was not ticklish on her feet, but she may have been extremely ticklish under her arms.
But you are correct, she was a cold fish :fish: and I was better off.
:D

Another one just popped into my head, made me laugh... a long time ago, I once fumbled a tickle on a devastatingly pretty girl that I didn't know very well, definitely not well enough to attempt tickling her....it was a split-second decision to attempt it when the opportunity presented itsef to me, and then mid-way through the attempt, I tried to abort but to no avail and blah blah blah, basically she got touched, regardless of my inner stuggle...no reaction, I look at her, and time stood still for a moment......it was so ambiguous of a touch that she looks at me bemused and in disbelief and aske....."Did you just try to.....to tickle me?" as if she could barely process the idea, lol. I murmured something about trying to remove lint off of her (as if!), and eased away slow and smooth....like a rat!

(I would add to this story that her attitude was not one of disgust, more like....curious and confused....it was kinda cute...but awkward!)

Two more came to mind this morning as I was driving to work...I can't explain why as I have no idea how these crept back up! LOL!

1) I was dating a girl in college and was on my way to her form when I passed my cousin sitting outside an office and started chatting. Whatever the conversation was it resulted in me quickly tickling her belly while she doubled up. From behind me I hear someone clear their throat and I turn to see my gf who proceeds to huff at me and walk away. I took off after her and explained that the girl was my cousin. She played angry for a bit but I think she was just playing.

2) Freshman year of college I got into a friendly wrestling match with a girl I knew from high school in her dorm room. We were like brother and sister so it was just horsing around. Her and another girl got me pinned and my friend's roommate suggested the tickle me. I was pretty good at not showing my ticklishness back then so all was fine until she told the other girl to try my feet which ended with me squirming quite a bit and throwing the girls off me while vowing revenge on all of them.

The awkward part came a month or so later. The girl who had tickled my feet and my friend from high school were visiting me and and another guy and as we were going through CD's I saw the old Toga Rock album (posted below) and asked what I that was her being tickled. She got the most disgusted look on her face and said she HATED being tickled in no uncertain terms! I felt awful!

MI0002225406.jpg

I'm sure there were other situations, especially during college. They'll come to me.

~ toyou

A year or two ago I was hanging out with one of my new (at the time) teammates after volleyball. She's tall, blonde, very pretty and athletic. I gave her a couple of playful pokes in the sides and ribs and got no reaction. So I try the two handed approach on her sides, still nothing. I try tickling a little harder, no response. A little harder still. Nada. Then she tells me she's ticklish, but also really good at holding it in. Not too awkward, right?
A week goes by and we have our next match. Beforehand she tells me, "remember last week when you tried tickling me? You left bruises."
Sometimes I don't know my own strength. :facepalm:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back