• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B Movies F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I was going through my hardrive looking for content for a compilation and found all of these videos that I never used. They weren't in my opinion good enough for the site, but after reviewing them I realized they werent that bad. There is footage from eight videos, I cannot remember any of the models names, lol, but it is all original never before seen footage. I know many will think there is nothing wrong with any of the videos included, but for some reason I thought they were "B" grade movies and therefore the videos are half priced.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• B Movies Sample 1.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 2,108
  • B Movies Sample 2.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,779
pics from the video

more pics

Attachments

• bmovies1.jpg
    bmovies1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 892
  • bmovies2.jpg
    bmovies2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 793
  • bmovies3.jpg
    bmovies3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 729
  • bmovies4.jpg
    bmovies4.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 744
  • bmovies5.jpg
    bmovies5.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 794
more pics

more pics

Attachments

• bmovies9.jpg
    bmovies9.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 466
  • bmovies6.jpg
    bmovies6.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 496
  • bmovies8.jpg
    bmovies8.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 706
  • bmovies7.jpg
    bmovies7.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 413
LOL...you're right...some of them are faking it pretty bad...but all cute girls, especially the one in the green bikini...and I always love to see clips with Tasha before she went phoney on the boobs. Keep up the great work!

Bought it, dont think any are faking. Actually maybe better than the B rating!

id LOVE to tickle everyone of them including Brooke and Tasha

None of the reactions are fake, I just didnt like the reactions, either the laugh was weird or the lee was too quiet or hoarse from a cold, etc. Trust me, I have some footage of fake reactions that are real winners! My next compilation will the "worst of the worst", probably a countdown from 10-1.

awesome video.
index.php

268521540.jpg.html

I thought the girl with star tatoos tied on the rack was cute and had great reactions. Who was the tickler in that segment? I think she is hot too but could not recognize her.

bmovies2.jpg

This lee reminds me a lot of a girl Priscilla James used to tickle, I think she went by Tori? But that was 10 years ago so I doubt it, but do you remember her?

The first and third girls in the first clip were great, and I loved the laugh on the last girl in the second one.

They're all under the heading of "didn't suck," but the best were the free-form couch tickles. They'd be fun in the stocks. Some of these women appear to be faking only because I suspect they're what I call tickle sponges. Their bodies seem to take in the sensations deeply, so they squirm less, but it's quite possible they're just as turned on by "surface ticklees." Also keep in mind that some might have S and M/B and D tendencies, so they're not going to panic or struggle as much, as they're turned on by it.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back