• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B02m2/ Tickle Room Presents: The new girls

The Tickle Room

Verified
Hey guys! hope all is well. Sorry for the MAJOR delay in clips but I was filming. I am here to announce a new set of girls coming soon with..... a new tickler. Everyone kept asking me for a female tickler well I got one ^.^. I actually have a few but on this set I focused more on her. She is a cam model/bondage lover so she was perfect. It was her first time tickling anybody and she LOVED it. However she HATES being tickled back ;)
Welcome my new tickler Siren everybody:
DSC00086.JPG
But lets not fret here are some new girls vids coming soon!

Trixie Kitty- DSC00055.JPG
Misha- DSC00202.JPG
Gaia- DSC00216.JPG
Bridgette- DSC00117.JPG

Sounds good man, looks like NY pretty much works for you ;)

You new models are great, specially Gaïa and Bridget. A girl lee is a good point, but I hope you won't let her do all the job ! How would you have fun then ^^ ?

And what about the stocks question ? Did you buy/build some or will you stay on the couch we see on the pics ?

Bro im glad to see your doing your thing out in the east coast...mad love goes out to you broski especially your a fellow vet. Good luck hermano

god dame man there girls sure are cute cant wait for the new videos to come soon as allways rip the nylons right of them .

Very nice looking new models! Would like to see your tickler get it as well!

It was her first time tickling anybody and she LOVED it. However she HATES being tickled back ;)
Welcome my new tickler Siren everybody:
View attachment 442041

So that means she's totally getting tickled eventually, right? :^)

Also, I just want to say that I appreciate the fact that the majority of your models have been Latina. Not that other producers don't use Latina models but it's cool to see someone use a steady stream of them!

theres already really good companies out of NY so as long as you keep low key and niche without copying others i think you will be fine

I've been in the business for a bit doing my own thing ^_^ I stay out of the other producers hair and I shot in my old location everyone not ny lol. My NYC stuff is currently very low key ;). I like shooting in the small towns. Now as per siren getting tickled? It happened. And she cried lol. She's pretty ticklish and HATES her feet being touched. Like despises it. Gaia is def one of the most ticklish I've had in a while. And I still get my tickle on just not much this time ;). But thank you ALL for the support its super appreciated on all levels.

They look great, waiting on Misha. Good luck in NY, I will miss the gals from Texas though!

Mr knight I will have you know these are all Texas gals and I will always shoot more Texas gals than NY gals for my fans ^_~ besides I love my Texas girls :D

I hope you don't mean you're not really going to be doing the tickling in the vids anymore. I prefer your technique

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back