• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

B02m2/ Tickle Room Presents: Yesenia's Audition "I'm Gonna Pee!!!"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Here we have the beautiful 20 year old Yesenia. She is new to modeling and tickling alike. We met on FB and she decided to go for being tickled. It starts with her feet like any other video. Her feet are badly ticklish but due to lack of time we do not focus there to much. The highlight of this clip is when we go to her upperbody. Out of any model I have ever tickled Yesenia has the WORST armpits ever. Her stomach and ribs were a 10/10 ticklish with great reactions but her armpits were SO TICKLISH I tickled them for less than 30 seconds before she PEED. This was the first time so I was a little shocked but it was great. Needless to say it was short lived but Yesenia was a good sport and coming soon is "Breaking Yesenia: Tickled to Pee".
https://vimeo.com/105531398
yes1.jpgroflpee.jpg26.JPG32.JPG

Once again guys thank you so much for the support!!!
Instagram, Flickr, Foot Room(clip store), and Facebook pages coming soon!

Attachments

• 30.JPG
    30.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 383
Coming Soon!

Danielle the body builder- DSC05159.JPG
Abigail De La Pina- DSC04852.JPG
Katherine and Kiwi Lesbian Love- DSC05141.JPG DSC05156.JPG

And MANY more!!!!

Well, that's kinda funny, lol. But please, do bring her back for more. I want to see those feet of hers get more tickle action.

Great clip! Those armpits have to be tickled way longer then just a few seconds :bouncybou

Regards
Sky Cpt.

Trust me everyone she also kind of pissed me off recently and we are shooting today so the next clip with her will be pretty bad lol

Yesenia looks absolutely gorgeous. Seems to be a really cool clip, can't wait to purchase it.

Top 10 video for me for ticklishness alone. Bought it and loved it. Can't wait to see her gang tickled.

Damn, man. When I saw that your site had a new clip, I thought it was the anticipated "Breaking: Tickled to Pee" clip. Is that real? :shock: Whew. Heart attack on hold... for now.

Yesenia is probably the best tickling model I have seen in a long time. Her reactions to armpit tickling were amazing. I hope to see better bondage next time keeping her arms up and really getting those armpits. By the way I also like before and after interviews that you do. This was the first clip I bought from your store and I am very pleased. Will be a customer in the future.

Yesenia is Very Beautiful, with a Hot Body!!!
Her Feet and Toes are Very Delicious looking!!!
I like her Laugh and Reactions to the Tickling!!!

Her peeing is a bonus to an already Amazing Clip!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

ps. Please bring back Amazon Terry!!!

That was an awesome clip! Ysenia is really gorgeous and her laughter is soo hot! Have to really strap her down and work those armpits :) well done! The clip is worth every penny!

Can we get more clips of Racquel being tickled? Her "Laugh" is AWESOME!! I'll buy them all.

Yesenia is probably the best tickling model I have seen in a long time. Her reactions to armpit tickling were amazing. I hope to see better bondage next time keeping her arms up and really getting those armpits. By the way I also like before and after interviews that you do. This was the first clip I bought from your store and I am very pleased. Will be a customer in the future.

Gotta agree with all that, especially the arm restraints. Can't wait to see her armpits totally exposed!! She is gorgeous and so ticklish too, awesome. Love that she pee'd aswell, hope that becomes a habit ;)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back