• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baby Oil Substitute

OscarTheMonkey

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Hey all.... Just discovered vegetable glycerin at the store. Much thicker than baby oil...works even better for tickling application than baby oil, although it's slightly less slick. look great in pics..and one big advantage is that does not taste unpleasant, so nibbling and biting her feet during play is free of baby oil taste.Anyway.. Give it a try...have fun

Hey all.... Just discovered vegetable glycerin at the store. Much thicker than baby oil...works even better for tickling application than baby oil, although it's slightly less slick. look great in pics..and one big advantage is that does not taste unpleasant, so nibbling and biting her feet during play is free of baby oil taste.Anyway.. Give it a try...have fun

I have never used vegetable glycerin before, but ceased using baby oil a long time ago. I prefer coconut oil and have been using it for years because like you mentioned, it is thicker and doesn't taste bad. I highly recommend coconut oil, but will totally give this vegetable glycerin a shot! Thanks for the recommendation.

I've always used Olive Oil for the same reasons mentioned above. Never could stand the smell of baby oil.

Not a bad idea! My only question is: how does it feel on the skin after having time to dry/absorb?

For my money the best lube is called 'Eros Pjur Original' (not a typo) which is sold on Ebay. It's silicone based so never dries out (odd seeing this written but perfectly true) and a few drops is all that's ever needed. It's also useful for 'ordinary' lubrication, or even shaving face, head or her naughty bits.

$17 bucks for 100mls/ $28.55 for 250mls, postage free.

And it's tasteless!

For my money the best lube is called 'Eros Pjur Original' (not a typo) which is sold on Ebay. It's silicone based so never dries out (odd seeing this written but perfectly true) and a few drops is all that's ever needed. It's also useful for 'ordinary' lubrication, or even shaving face, head or her naughty bits.

$17 bucks for 100mls/ $28.55 for 250mls, postage free.

And it's tasteless!

This sounds pretty good to me! I'll have to look into getting some.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back