• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BabySafe Ball

alchemy

Verified
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_nJtd0Ua8sQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_nJtd0Ua8sQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is a prime example of why I LOVE the onion.com!!!!!!!!!!!!

"And the fact is, he's going to drive you crazy crying and making noises some days, and you're gonna have to throttle 'em."

"Oh, ok, so you can actually punt your baby down the stairs and he won't know the difference!"

"And you stay right where you are because coming up right after the break, we're gonna lern compooturs!"

Oh my fucking god. This is the best commercial EVER. This even beats Vince and his "Yer gonna love my nuts" line.

using this ball will make in unnecessary to actually shake the baby...it is soundproof...put the kid in and you dont have to listen to the whining so why bother to shake.....Now if they made it transparent it would be like a hamster ball for kids....the perfect solution...

Ever roll a hamster ball around really fast while the hamster is still in it? they get dizzy as hell and stumble all over the place when you dump them out of the ball. Only problem is it's kindof like putting them in a dryer full of poo - they tumble around inside it with a growing number of shit-pellets until you let them out, then they spill all over the floor.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back