• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Babysitter tickle

wine911

TMF Novice
Has anyone on this site actually ever tickled one of their babysitters or is that just a theme they use for videos?

Shit yes!

She'd do it 'cause I liked it... not OFTEN, of course... but my 6-year-old self would try to pull her feet into my lap. I'd get annoyed when she didn't really want to take her socks off--she was either foot-shy or knew it would be worse. But... she also wore sockless lowtop Chucks often that I would just have to slip off to start going to town. Every time I see one of those shoes... good memories.

It was my babysitters that helped start me on this path...the one I had when I was 4 would tickle me silly...I adored her. Every babysitter I had from that point forward was instigated by me tickling them to get them to retaliate. Once, my brother and I taped cardboard over our ticklish spots so that we could team up on the one girl and get her without her being able to get us...I thought it was a brilliant idea until I had to take the tape off...silly 9 year olds...:p

i tickled my babysitter when i was a kid.The girls always took off there shoes when they sat me..maybe THEY'RE responsible for me being the perv that i am!..lol

Anyway yes i tickled them and OOH YEA they got me back!

i never had a proper babysitter it was normally my nan or antie , and there was no wy i was going near there feet :eek:

looking back on the childhood of the hollywood brother, the hollywood brother only had onebabysitter that the hollywood brother should of tickled senseless but was too young and stupid to do it. as the old hollywood brother saying goes something like to know back then what I know now would make things easier and more hollywood brother enjoyable

Nope...I led a life of no significance...

Nope, I was too young to do that. Too shy perhaps.
But I'm a babysitter now and then and I like to tickle them :D They are both very ticklish ;) And I also get paid it :p

Absolutely, I've had about 5 different babysitters in my life and I've tickled all of them!

There was one in particular who would lie down on the couch and kick her sandals off. She had amazingly soft and beautiful feet so when I tickled her the first time, she shrieked and pulled her feet back and followed it up with a thorough retaliation. Every other time after that, she knew that I liked tickling her and instead of shrieking and pulling away, she would giggle and clench & release her toes. She was the best babysitter I ever had. :)

Those were the days,,,

I posted a while back about my collegate cousin who introduced me to toe sucking while sitting me so this picks up about a year after she graduated and left our home.

This girl, Betty, lived 2 doors down from us and she was to be my next sitter. She was a drop dead georgous redhead with what I consider , perfect size 6 feet. The first night she was doing her homework and I was playing on the floor as near to her feet as I could get. She had removed her shoes as soon as my parents had left and I could not help but stare at her feet as I chugged around with the Tonka truck.

Seeing as how my cousin had enjoyed having attention paid to her feet I figured, in my young mind, that it would be ok to play with Bettys' feet. I just reached over and started gently stroking her feet on the tops and bottoms. I looked up and she was smiling down at me and said what I was doing was nice. I kept playing with her feet for a few more minutes and then started to tickle her soles a little. Her feet wriggled a bit and she said that she loved to have her feet tickled.

Let me tell you something folks, if pre-pubescent lads aren't supposed to have feelings between thier legs, I must be an exception 'cause after about an hour of tickling her feet I definitly got a damp, sticky feeling in the BVDs.

There were more nights with Betty and if you want I will relate a few of them.

Liv4feet

This is starting to get a little graphic for a discussion involving minors. Please keep it clean or age the participants; thanks :)

Hmm. I don't think I ever had a babysitter, but a couple of respondents to misterpoll polls have told babysitting tickle stories. One was cute, but the other was... umm. In my estimation, I hope their parents sorted them out quick.

Have I??? Where do you want me to begin!! Look up any of my stories!! I'll write more later...

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back