• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac art from the 80's

Nice

Are these portions of comics or just drawings. I would love to see the Zeta Phi Beta one. Seeing a sorority use tickling as an initiation tactic is a fantasy of mine

Dang, that BAC sure can draw.... :veryhappy

Ain't that the truth :D Wicked imagination too, even if some of his comics are a bit "nasty" for me. The rumour doing the rounds is he's dead; hope it's not true :(

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Ain't that the truth :D Wicked imagination too, even if some of his comics are a bit "nasty" for me. The rumour doing the rounds is he's dead; hope it's not true :(

Wow, I haven’t seen these “old school images since the 80’s. Pretty cool, I am glad that you all like them. I'd like to think that my technique has improved a bit since then, but I guess these could be considered classics.

I assure you I am not dead. Sorry I haven’t been more active but I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

To answer any questions that might arise relating to the release date of Laughing Pines #2 … I can’t give a specific date because I really don’t know.

I currently have 16 pages in the can and the comic is 20 pages. It has been murder trying to find the time to finish those last 4 pages. Given my current schedule it would be irresponsible to give a projected date. I tried that this summer and it bit me in the tukus. The last thing I want to do is disappoint anyone.

So once again I will thank you for your support and hope you can remain patient. I promise that I will spend every free hour I can finishing this piece.
Until then, keep tickling!

Sincerely
BAC

Wow, I haven’t seen these “old school images since the 80’s. Pretty cool, I am glad that you all like them. I'd like to think that my technique has improved a bit since then, but I guess these could be considered classics.

I assure you I am not dead. Sorry I haven’t been more active but I have been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

To answer any questions that might arise relating to the release date of Laughing Pines #2 … I can’t give a specific date because I really don’t know.

I currently have 16 pages in the can and the comic is 20 pages. It has been murder trying to find the time to finish those last 4 pages. Given my current schedule it would be irresponsible to give a projected date. I tried that this summer and it bit me in the tukus. The last thing I want to do is disappoint anyone.

So once again I will thank you for your support and hope you can remain patient. I promise that I will spend every free hour I can finishing this piece.

Sincerely
BAC

**faints from the coolness**

**and then explodes from the sheer magnitude**

LMAO - so so SO glad to hear about LP #2. Your work is truly something I look very very very forward to. So although I am very anxious, as are thousands of people in this community... for the master... we can wait.

Take your time. Have fun with it. And if ya ever need anything... we'll be waiting here with baited breath.

**faints again**

The Deeto

i have all of the comics from his site. does anyone have any more of his old stuff? something to tide us over whilst LP2 is being finished?

It's never a good sign Bac when the rumor is your dead. Least you can debunk that rumor yourself :) Great work BTW. Can't wait to see what your cooking up.

Sincerely
BAC

woot for the 3rd drawing, and the 4th aka first tk experience !
your drawings are amazing sir :)

speaking of dead, God damn, Jimblast, i haven't seen you in ages! Where you been? How have things been?

Sincerely
BAC

You artwork reminds me of my early bondage drawings (unfortunately lost forever). Very nice work, my friend, and I'm glad that you are still around!

I LOVE YOUR WORK Mr.BAC :woot:

Attachments

• Col.jpg
    Col.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 1,402

Sincerely
BAC

LOL

Glad to see you're still alive , BAC.

I hear ya about having a crazy schedule , too. Try not to sweat the fact that your many fans are eager to see more of your amazing work & can't wait for Laughing Pines #2 to drop. When you finish it , you finish it ... we'll still be here when it's done. Good luck w/everything & keep on keepin' on.

Thanks for starting this thread & posting these pics , mkeemer. A few of these old BAC 'toons I hadn't seen before. Nicely done!

a few more

BAC has always been the special one. Good that he's still out there, meanwhile here's a few more from the age of the bad photcopier in need of a clean u, anyone got a better version?

Thanks guys, I hope we can keep this going for a long time. I'm sure there's ALOT of BAC artwork out there that we haven't seen in along time. :woot:
And a special thanks to TickleKat for starting this on Tickle theather :wavingguy

I LOVE BAC!!! THANKS FOR POSTING!!!:flapflap:

And where did this awesome halloween stuff come from, I hope it stays years round !!!:rotate:

Keep posting my friends, Maybe we can get BAC to do a some new artwork for us. :idunno: When you get the time BAC:blush:

BAC = The man!

I remember back when before the TMF... most tickle stories reflected the mood of BAC comix. :(

Miss that hard core push em to the edge of climax ticklin. :)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back