• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back Attack! (M/F)

TickleYouPink

TMF Regular
Preview: http://youtu.be/ax6HNj8E78M

This is my favorite Mina Doll clip so far. I have her tied to the bed face down, and I take this opportunity to explore her back for ticklish spots. Do I find any? Oh yes... plenty! Upper back... neck... back of the ribs... along the sides... reaching around the tummy and armpits from behind... and I finish off with her surprisingly ticklish elbows! She laughs and giggles in her own unique, cute way throughout, but there are a few spots that really send her into hysterics (I won't tell you where, because I don't want to spoil the lovely surprise.) I love to watch this clip over and over again! Available in WMV, QuickTime MOV, MPEG, and HD 720p MPEG.

Attachments

• mina-back HD.gif
    mina-back HD.gif
    267.3 KB · Views: 1,102
She looks like a great ticklee. She is laughing, wriggling and sweating. All good. :)

And you sir, have some damn fast fingers! ;)

She is terrific! After she left, I had to toss the sheet and mattress pad in the wash, because they were both soaked with her sweat! And also stained with her mascara. And aside from the tears and sweat, I got some great squeals out of her, too ;)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back