• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back with a new ticklee! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey, gang!

As I have said before, I really don't have the time anymore to put out preview clips like I used to (real life sucks like that!), but I have a brand-new 'lee who is so delightful, I felt that I absolutely HAD to at least get one promo clip out for her...

This is Mary; a sensual, mature MILF with size 7.5 feet whom I met at a party. She stood out because one the middle toe of one foot, she had a tiny heart tattoo, and on the other was a tiny gold toe ring. Over conversation, she mentioned that she LOVED having her feet tickled and she considered her feet the sexiest part of her body. (She even made mention that "they are connected to HERE" and she delicately made a circle with both hands around her private parts!) Needless to say, after a subsequent lunch date, she came by to put her gorgeous wrinkly soles into the stocks, and I think you're going to LOVE her reactions! She is alternately giggly and bubbly, occasionally when she's tickled she'll start saying, "nonononononono!" before dissolving in laughter and her toes are nearly *always* wiggling! It's Mary's first ever time being a tickle model, and I think she had the time of her life--you can tell just by watching her!

The preview clip is smaller than the ones you'll find in the store; nearly all my new clips are all 1280x720.

Check it out!
knismo (Happy to be back if just for a short time...)
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Mary-chair-1.jpg
    Mary-chair-1.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 1,339
  • Mary-sandals-1.jpg
    Mary-sandals-1.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 684
  • Mary-spreadtoes-1.jpg
    Mary-spreadtoes-1.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 705
  • MarysFirstfree.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 1,580
She is adorable with very pretty feet and toes. I am glad she loves to have her feet tickled. I would definitely love to tickle her feet for her, please let her know that....LOL like she would ever contact me. Oh, well I can only wish. Thanks for sharing.

nice clip.more please.What's that on her right, (our left) index toe?More with just her big toes tied together :-D

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back