• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad news/Good news re tickling: Please help me understand the issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill_Edwards

TMF Poster
Regarding the Heyden Peneteer tk pics I don't understand the age rules so maybe someone can clarify. But this much I do know:

Legally speaking any touching of another person without their consent is battery and a threat to touch someone without their consent is assault regardless of age. One class of assault is rape where the un-invited touching is sexual in nature. If a person is underage you have statutory rape even if both parties consented. Look it up if you don't believe me. So the activity in the the picture is at least battery. and possibly rape or stautory rape IF you use the definition of "sexual" posessed by the audience viewing this weblog. BUT CHEER UP!! Here's the good news. Generally it is VERY RARE that the "battered" party or authorities press charges when the "battery" consists of tickling. And if the person tickled or the authorities do not file a charge that battery has been commited then essentially "consent" has been given. So it's important to realize that you are taking a risk when you tickle. More good news is that if you know the person a jury might find consent to this level of touching had been given if the "batterer" could convince them two people were friendly enough to touch.

So here we have a publicly broadcast (NBC) rape and possibly statutory rape even if whats her name makes no complaint. Of course this weblog can make up any rules it wants regarding picture posting but all of it could be deemed rape if the authorities or the lee decided to say it was. Bla Bla Bla etc.

Last edited:
I'm confused to say the least...

someone is being charged with statutory rape... for tickling someone? How the FARK does that work?

Is this about Hayden Panetierre? What have I missed?
She got tickled by Adrian Pasdar at the NBC preview for next season's shows. But those pics can't be posted here because she's still 17.

Oh! The Pain!!! I understand why, but it still hurts. When she turns 18, all bets are off! Even if I have to find her and tickle her myself! (Hey, a man can dream, can't he?)

Oh! The Pain!!! I understand why, but it still hurts. When she turns 18, all bets are off! Even if I have to find her and tickle her myself! (Hey, a man can dream, can't he?)
imdb: "She takes karate and boxing lessons."

Good luck! :laughing: :laughing:

imdb: "She takes karate and boxing lessons."

Good luck! :laughing: :laughing:

I've done some martial arts training as well as wrestled in high school. Besides, once my magic fingers make contact with her under-arms or feet I'll own her almost immediately. But why all the hostility? Maybe she'll need a good massage and I've already developed a small following in that area. (crosses fingers)

I've done some martial arts training as well as wrestled in high school. Besides, once my magic fingers make contact with her under-arms or feet I'll own her almost immediately. But why all the hostility? Maybe she'll need a good massage and I've already developed a small following in that area. (crosses fingers)
Ah, yes, ye olde first-massage-then-tickle ploy. :laughing: But you may find a long line of fellow lers ahead of you, come her 18th birthday. :shocked:

Again, good luck. :cool:

Last edited:
This is under American Law i'm assuming?

I find this falls under the same category as the lady who sued McDonalds for 40 mill because she spilled coffee on herself and burned herself

Or even the guy who is sueing the dry cleaners for 60 mill because they lost his pair of pants

Or the burglar who sued the house owner because when he broke into the house he tripped on something and broke his leg.

Nobody is suing anybody, disbadboi. He just flipped out for a minute and came out with some hyperbolic situation. I have no idea why though. Nobody had mentioned anything about rape, molestation, suing, or anything else. That guy sorta just pulled it outta nowhere.

Oh, Jts, btw, Sylar could tickle her with telekinesis. Good luck with that martial arts when you're floating ten feet in the air being tickled :D

Oh, or peter could do it! He IS claire's uncle... and uncles tickle. Haha :D

This is under American Law i'm assuming?

I find this falls under the same category as the lady who sued McDonalds for 40 mill because she spilled coffee on herself and burned herself

Or even the guy who is sueing the dry cleaners for 60 mill because they lost his pair of pants

Or the burglar who sued the house owner because when he broke into the house he tripped on something and broke his leg.
:rolleyes: Apples and oranges. The McDonalds suit was legitimate. They were warned repeatedly prior to the lady who was scalded that their coffee was too damn hot. It was established in court that their coffee was significantly hotter than the fast-food industry average, and that the only reason they did it was to fill their restaurants with coffee aroma to induce more sales.

Sometimes corporations deserve to have their asses sued off.

Maybe in technical law it was legitimate but I don't think you'd find anybody who would find it legitimate from a moral standpoint, I mean come on seriously?

Maybe in technical law it was legitimate but I don't think you'd find anybody who would find it legitimate from a moral standpoint, I mean come on seriously?

Why not? McDonalds showed at best a reckless disregard for the safety of their customers. I can find plenty of people (read: people who don't swallow all the hogwash Rush Limbaugh and company dish out) who KNOW that corporations can be every bit as corrupt as individuals. This is news to you?

Oh, Jts, btw, Sylar could tickle her with telekinesis. Good luck with that martial arts when you're floating ten feet in the air being tickled :D

Oh, or peter could do it! He IS claire's uncle... and uncles tickle. Haha :D
Something tells me the last thing on Sylar's mind is tickling any other mutants he comes across. :eek:

I think you'd be the kind of person who would've supported the one bitch who was on Judge Judy who was selling two cell phones on ebay and when someone bought them, she sent them pictures of the cell phone, and then tried to justify it in court by saying that it clearly stated in the auction that you were purchasing pictures of phones, even though they payed 250 USD for each one. This is with no disrespect.

I think you'd be the kind of person who would've supported the one bitch who was on Judge Judy who was selling two cell phones on ebay and when someone bought them, she sent them pictures of the cell phone, and then tried to justify it in court by saying that it clearly stated in the auction that you were purchasing pictures of phones, even though they payed 250 USD for each one. This is with no disrespect.
You say this despite the fact that I did not disagree with you about:

"Or even the guy who is sueing the dry cleaners for 60 mill because they lost his pair of pants

"Or the burglar who sued the house owner because when he broke into the house he tripped on something and broke his leg."

Critical thinking is not your strong suit. This is with no disrespect.

Debate! Shemate! Where can I find those pictures? I know you don't post them, but is it ok to tell me who does?:drool:

When I stated those three lawsuits, I was making a general conclusion about the ridiculousness of some of the law suits in America. If you ask anybody in America, I'm almost positive that they will categorize the lady who spilled coffee on herself and sued McDonalds, a ridiculous law suit, that is actually probably the most famous one in America. When you say lawsuit, that is the first thing that comes to mind for people in America, so the mere fact that you disputed one of them either means

A) You disagree with all three lawsuits
or
B) You were just making a trivial argument for the sake of arguing and it actually had no validity or relevance to the argument at hand.

So which is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back