• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bamboo Bears and other clips I'm looking for

tkking

Hello,
I am looking for a few clips from a couple of cartoon series. I can still clearly remember.

two were from the series Bamboo Bears episode 31 and 38 according to German episode guide

then the stock turbo kids. there has been seen a medieval torture goats. season 1, episode 6 I think

and last but not least something from a Russian cartoon. unfortunately do not know the title but I know that it's about three hare to help a girl whose face was stolen by a witch. the witch was as far as I tickled white.

if me who can help you find the I thank you.

P.S I'm sorry for my bad english

Hey man, the witch and the girls face thing is a russian cartoon which was broadcasted in DDR TV back in the 80's. I only saw it once as a child. The cartoon is named :"Das gestohlene Gesicht"[The stolen face] Check it on Google, the sell a dvd with four cartoon episodes on it and this one is included. I've searched the net a few months ago unable to find it. If you get your hands on the clip part with the witch and the feet, please pass it on.

The other 2 I've never heard of yet.

Hello,
I am looking for a few clips from a couple of cartoon series. I can still clearly remember.

two were from the series Bamboo Bears episode 31 and 38 according to German episode guide

then the stock turbo kids. there has been seen a medieval torture goats. season 1, episode 6 I think

and last but not least something from a Russian cartoon. unfortunately do not know the title but I know that it's about three hare to help a girl whose face was stolen by a witch. the witch was as far as I tickled white.

if me who can help you find the I thank you.

P.S I'm sorry for my bad english

Did some research -

1) Bamboo Bears episode 31 is called "De westelijke zaagvis", or in English - "Smalltooth sawfish"

2) Bamboo Bears episode 36 is called "De zwarte ooievaar", or in English - "The black stork"

info obtained from these 2 links:
http://www.kindertv.net/complete-series/bamboe-beren-1995-1996
http://www.nl.telescreen.nl/popup.asp?char=35&title=Episode guide

TKKING, for the 3rd clip, is the TV show called "Stock Turbo Kids" ???

Here are other translations of the show's title:

Bambubjörnarna
Bamboe Beren
Bambou et Compagnie
BAMBUS BÄREN BANDE

Thanks, but there is a Problem. The video don`t work in my region. Sorry

And @MystryTicklr . The 3rd clips show called "Turbokids" in Germany.

Can you describe the scenes from Bamboo bears? Might determine whether it's worth getting.

cool mais je peut pas les voir aucune des 2

Les vidéos ne fonctionnent qu'avec ceux qui vivent aux Pays-Bas.
Je pense que l'Allemagne pour l'autre.

The Bamboo Bears videos will only work for people living in Netherlands unfortunately.

a ok merci su renseignement 'est un peut dommage de pas pouvoir les voir

Hey TKKING, any chance you would be able to describe the scenes from the 2 Bamboo Bear episodes, and also the scene from Turbokids?

If I remember correctly it was in the bamboo bear even a tickle torture where a dragon tickles the foot of one of the rats.
The second was a skeleton tickle a rat on foot.
In Turbo Kids it was a classic medieval feet tickle by a goat.

who gets foot tickled in Turbokids? Man? woman? boy? girl? cat? dog?
why are he/she/it/they being tickled? infomation? torture?
We may not get to see this scene which is why we are asking for details.

Can't seem to find a torrent of this, sadly. Anyone else had any luck?

Not here... I've searched everywhere :(

Looks like we need to rely upon our international friends here to help us out! Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?

the dumb bunnies episode does cost money (not much, but if you don't have an Amazon account you'd have to go through all that).....the only tickling I saw was the little son bunny using a snake to lightly & playfully tickle the alligator's belly. Is that the scene you refer to, Xtreme09?

Yeah, that's right. Can't find it anywhere else so the link is there if anyone wants to try. It's like $2 anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back