• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bank's Clerkess is tickled and tortured - CTG (mm/f)

rosando

TMF Expert
Dagmar is 35 years old lady. She work in bank and she don't show fight advances to customers. But this customers are ticklers! They will arrange with yet one personal meeting and try to our bank's clerkess persuade. She comed elegantly dressed, so we're her straight shackled and started tickle. Ticklers remove a shoes and her feet gets torturing with iron nails. She is ticklish woman with a great laugh. Dagmar's upper body isn't forgotten. Her armpits, hips and belly are opened to delicate torture method. Look at her face and you will see her suffering. She begs about mercy. Ticklers was employed all over body with fantastic results. You wrote to us, that have the wish see tickled milf woman. Come and meet to Dagmar. Enjoy it!!!

Very nice clip! I almost feel sorry for poor Dagmar!:rotate:

How about have the ticklers shred her hose! I want to see some bare foot flesh!:devil:

Thanks for sharing.

I love the first picture, the look on the lee's face says "You're going to do what?"

You know, except she'd be speaking Czech. . .

Great clip. She is really ticklish and i love the nylon foot tickling

Great clip! I'm with Jm157, shred those nylons and show us some bare feet!:tickle:

Actually....

That was pretty damn hot to me....great clip. She seemed like a great lee...I am an older guy, so she seemed young enough to me LOL

Damn good clip. Seeems nice and ticklish.

Fantastic clip

I would love to come to the Czech Republic and meet a lady like Dagmar 35 years old and very very ticklish all over it seems. Where in the Czech republic is she from? I love both nylon feet tickling and bare feet tickling. Her upper body seems a little more ticklish than her feet though, but love the entire clip. Please make more clips with her being the ticklee.

TicklesFemales:feets:

Dagmar is 35 years old lady. She work in bank and she don't show fight advances to customers. But this customers are ticklers! They will arrange with yet one personal meeting and try to our bank's clerkess persuade. She comed elegantly dressed, so we're her straight shackled and started tickle. Ticklers remove a shoes and her feet gets torturing with iron nails. She is ticklish woman with a great laugh. Dagmar's upper body isn't forgotten. Her armpits, hips and belly are opened to delicate torture method. Look at her face and you will see her suffering. She begs about mercy. Ticklers was employed all over body with fantastic results. You wrote to us, that have the wish see tickled milf woman. Come and meet to Dagmar. Enjoy it!!!

Awesome! I love the nylons, and I *love* her normal, "un-airbrushed" body!

Thanks!

TK

very cool clip!!! Wish I had one of those devices to put my wife in!!!

This was a pretty good clip and a great laugh; thanks for posting. :dogpile:

Thanks for the clip I love seeing women who wear glasses being tickled

Fantastic Clip - I would like to see more. :D

I like these kind of girls like Dagmar. They have a good age for tickling ;) It musn't be always young girls tickled. I would like to see more of older women anytime :D She is also very very ticklish on her nyloned coverd soles!

Keep them coming ;)

Thanks for feedback. Dagmar is very pleasant woman. Also has much experience. Before 8 years she even starred in serial story broadcast in czech republic. She had role very sexy policewomen. You can see her tickled bare feet here: http://www.czechtickledfeet.net

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back