• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bare feet and Summertime!

Yes, absolutely. I was completely oblivious to men looking at my feet until I encountered my first foot pervert (I use the term affectionately). Now I notice it all the time....my sister works in an open plan office and I've been trying to convince her to conduct an experiment involving ankle rotation, but she thinks it's weird for some reason.

You know when you're walking along the street, and a lot of the men walking in your direction look at your face then at your boobs? Well, there were a lot of men who I noticed looked at my face and then at the ground. Then I realised, actually, not all of them are looking at the ground. Especially if I happen to be wearing shoes like these http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/s...ategory_rn=198488&productId=1709649&langId=-1

Those are awesome!!!

Lol, I noticed a guy starting at my feet the other day when I was in line at the grocery store. I never would have picked up on it had I not known how many foot guys were out there. Well, except for this guy. He was pretty obvious. Either he was a foot guy or perhaps he was just spacing out........

And I still want those shoes.

Those are awesome!!!

Lol, I noticed a guy starting at my feet the other day when I was in line at the grocery store. I never would have picked up on it had I not known how many foot guys were out there. Well, except for this guy. He was pretty obvious. Either he was a foot guy or perhaps he was just spacing out........

And I still want those shoes.

that's why I wear sunglasses all the time :cool2:

This is why I LOVE living in Phoenix. It's flip flop weather year round! My pet peave however are those crusty heels. But I wouldn't trade what we have here for the world.

When I see a beautiful pair of feet...
images

I recently had the pleasure of going to a concert.
Combine 100-degree heat, humidity, concert excitement, and alcohol
and you have a lot of bare skin to observe, bare feet
included. Good times.

This is why I LOVE living in Phoenix. It's flip flop weather year round! My pet peave however are those crusty heels. But I wouldn't trade what we have here for the world.

Very true. Since I moved out here, seeing a lot of ladies in flip flops has definitely been one of the benefits.

Spring and Summer are torture when you're in school cause you get a class full of girls breaking out their flip-flops and it becomes very hard to concentrate on whatever your professor is talking about, emphasis on "hard"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back