• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bare feet at the gym- missed opportunity or risky business

nuketickler

After a long workout at my local planet fitness I decided to take advantage of the water massage beds. At my gym there are four beds- two on either side with a half partition amd two in the middle. The ones in the middle are visible as your walking in the area and on this particular day as I was walking in the first thing I noticed were a pair of sandals on the ground and as I looked up a pretty pair of feet greeted me followed by a pretty smiling face. She looked at me and smiled and said hello, I said hello back and during this quick exchange the question crossed my mind- to tickle or not to tickle? I decided against it and took my spot in the bed next to hers on the other side of the partition. From here i could still see her feet but that was about it. She left before me and again I questioned myself- missed opportunity or risky business?

I’m begging you guys: If you think tickling a random stranger in public is a good idea or are in the fence please just don’t do it. Not only is it really creepy to the other party or anyone else around to see it but you could unironically have charges pressed against you in a court of law for it.

I love how to tickle or not to tickle pops into your mind and debating if it’s a missed opportunity or not lol! I mean, there was never an opportunity let alone a missed one! You can’t just go around touching strangers, it’s unbelievably creepy! I know tickling is harmless but that still does not mean that we could just go around tickling people. This is why the non tickling people think we tickle fetish people are weird

Very risky business to tickle a stranger in public. Be glad you resisted the temptation.

Yeah you did the right thing, even though the temptation was strong.

While this was more.. "Forward" than what you wanted to do, I heard at least two stories in my life about a guy in NYC. (Quite a few years ago) who would either strike up a conversation with women, and then pin them down, force off their shoes, tickle their feet, and then steal their shoes.

I have not been to the gym in many years due to health.

The most I ever did regarding tickling, was when I lived in PA, I used to go to a massage therapist on a regular basis. When she massaged me, it tickled, so I carefully said something like. "That massage tickled me. Do you have any clients who say a massage has tickled them? or.. Have you ever had a massage that felt ticklish?" She just said yes, and then I dropped the subject. This girl did not seem creeped out at all, because the situation was more
"Appropriate " for such an interaction, if you know what I mean.

It's a simple rule, really: would you want some random-ass stranger fondling your daughter's feet without consent?

Your witness. And if you go around touching people uninvited, I would highly recommend you get used to hearing that phrase when the person who's asking you very personal questions changes from one to another.

It's pretty scary and alarming the number of people on this site who either think ita okay to tickle a random stranger in public or have to ask if it's okay. Nothing personal against Nuke, but there are quite a few stories on here of people going around touching and tickling random women's feet, sides,etc and bragging about it like a proud puppy dog or something.

And now, while Nuke didn't go ahead with it (good for you!), they have to come out and ask if they should have done it. The fact that the question if it's okay to essentially sexually harrass/assault a random individual in public is still being asked is mind-blowing

I wouldn't call it a missed opportunity. I call it appropriate behavior on your part. I know those pretty little feet must've been tempting, but you were smart to resist touching, let alone tickling a complete stranger. However, it sounds like she was friendly, so hopefully you'll have a chance to get to know her

I wouldn't call it a missed opportunity. I call it appropriate behavior on your part. I know those pretty little feet must've been tempting, but you were smart to resist touching, let alone tickling a complete stranger. However, it sounds like she was friendly, so hopefully you'll have a chance to get to know her

Nice response, magic fingers. At the end of the day, OP didn’t act which was the right thing to do.

Planet fitness.
They keep your picture on file as part of your membership, right? And keep a log of when you check in? So this person goes to the front desk and says some guy touched her feet in the massage area. They can look through the pictures of who is there, identify you by name, complete with contact info and address for the police. Yeah, definitely didn't miss an opportunity, unless you were looking for a ride in a police car.

I seriously can't believe this is even a question! Touching a complete stranger to get your personal jollies is obviously 100% inappropriate not to mention just off the charts creepy and wrong on every possible level! How is this even up for debate?!?

You did the right thing. I think that the community here is right, however some of the reactions here will probably prevent others from asking questions in the future. You did nothing wrong and there's nothing wrong with wanting confirmation that you did the right thing.

I seriously can't believe this is even a question! Touching a complete stranger to get your personal jollies is obviously 100% inappropriate not to mention just off the charts creepy and wrong on every possible level! How is this even up for debate?!?

There is no debate if you've been reading the comments. Everyone is in agreement.

Absolute no way, as tempting as it maybe. Could be classed as common assault.

As someone who, in his mid 20s, tickled a relative stranger at work and instantly regretted it (I was 100% in the wrong and know it), I can assure you that you did the right thing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Even if she didn't consider it being groped, per se, your own proclivities mean that it would have been doing just that. Sometimes we do the right thing by not doing anything at all, so congratulations for doing the right thing in this case.

However, there's absolutely nothing to stop you from hitting the gym hard for the next few months, not only to tone you up for the coming summer, but also to increase your chances of seeing her again. If so, engage her in conversation whenever the opportunity presents itself, and having made friends, perhaps a delightfully giggly relationship awaits you both.

But even if not, you'll still be far more fit for the beach, and thus, physically at least, far more attractive so chatting with That Cute Bikinied Girl Lying On The Adjacent Towel will be a lot easier.

It's a win-win situation. Keep at it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back