• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bare feet at the movies

dardanos78

TMF Regular
Ever since I moved to Florida from Connecticut I have noticed something, every time I go to the movie theaters someone (usually female) has their bare feet propped up on the seat in front of them. Now, I'm certainly not complaining; but it was very rare for me to see it back home. Anyway, just thought I'd share this little tidbit with everyone. Later
Jer

I've seen women do this at the movies, and it is very welcome, but it does distract me from watching the film. :D

Aha! You're one those foot-teasers. And I love it when you do that. :D :D

Ah yes funny that you mention this because I was thinking about starting this thread myself. I was at the theater today and saw three girls have their feet up waving their soles back and forth. I am not complaining about it, but I heard some lady say to her husband "do you see those girls with stinky feet on the chairs that is rude who wants to see that?" I was thinking I do. I just don't understand how feet get such a bad rep about being smelly. Yes, sometimes they do but girls like this I doubt it. I wish I would see this more.
Red:devil:

I go to movies quite often, and I've seen this happen, where girls prop up their bare feet on top of seats. I live in PA, so it generally happens where I see it in spring and summer. In fact, there were at least one or two girls who had their bare feet propped up on a seat next to me, when I went to a movie a couple of weeks ago. I find that very distracting to have feet exposed so close to me. It can take your mind away from watching the movie, or make you feel like you want to reach over and tickle their soles! I do know how the starter of this thread feels, because I have had that happen to me quite a few times over the years, even recently.

Mitch

I too think that seeing feet propped up are a distraction but love it nonetheless. I have even walked by and swiped a foot or two just to see the girls reaction. Tickleeeeeeemeeeee I would love to run into you in a movie theater. I'd like to get your feet!!!!!

pghtickleguy

guilty!

I do this at the movie theater, at the mall’s food court, while standing in line (slipping one foot out of my shoe and standing on it), at work and pretty much any place I think I can get away with it.

it's fun. :D

Ayla...mee too:) I love walking barefoot thru the mall or along a smooothly paved walk carrying my sandals...I love doing that...it's like I am so consciously aware of feet being sexy and being barefoot that I watch for people looking and if they don't, I think, what weirdos! who doesn't watch feet?...lol...But also just letting sandals fall off lazily while sitting on the wall at the mall is hot...the movies are a great place though to kick off shoes and play with ur free barefeet...yum:) I usually have a little fantasy or two while there...like my shoe slips under the front seat during the course of the movie and...well, I'm getting off track:) :imouttahe :upsidedow

barefeet at the movies

ticklemeeeeeeee, i can finish that for you, great beginning to a story

Hmmmmm....You must never have been in the same theater with me! ;) Unless there's snow on the ground, I wear my Berks...and kick them off as soon as I'm seated. I've had a few times when I can see someone staring at my feet through half the movie. Sometimes, I wonder if they saw ANY of the movie. And I'm not exactly the model type, either. lol

Ann

Tickling at the theaters...

Much like Mitchell, I usually get to see the bare soles females in the spring and summer.
I remember I was at a movie in late May(Bruce Almighty) and this
mid-30's lady had her feet in between the arm rests of where I planned to sit. She removed her foot as I sat down, but I said "you can leave it there, it doesn't bother me" So she left her feet actually there, on propped on the other.
I was a bit early so the slide show before the preview was still running, and occationally she would flex her toes and such, nice little feet.
Anyway, during one of her flexes she grazed my upper arm and I looked back and she had this funny little smile on her face.
I turned around to face the screen and moment later her foot grazed me again, I simply grazed my finger down her bottom sole and both of her feet spasmed and flexed. She withdrew her feet and leaned forward and whispered in my ear..."careful I am really ticklish" with a big grin on her face.
So basically throughout the previews and movie, during really funny parts I would tickle her soles pretty good and since she was right behind me I could hear that "tickle Laugh" above all the other laughter.
During other times I would simply just run a finger down the sole.
I always tickled the lower sole since the upper sole provided a trap for the bottom one.
After the movie was over, she said "that is the most fun I have had at a movie in a long time".
Of course we both had wedding rings on our fingers so nothing went any farther but the night was enjoyable :D

I actually managed to sneak in a tickle on a girl one time last november. She had propped her feet on the seat next to me, her feet were clad in socks, while her friends feet were bare. She told me not to worry that her feet didn't stink. I told her I shouldn't be the one worrying as I ran a finger up her sole. She laughed and pulled her feet away. She eventually put them back up, but I didn't do anything, I wasn't sure how she would take it so I erred on the side of caution. Though I do often wonder if she was hoping that I would.
I just hope you ladies know what you are doing to us guys when you chose to bare your soles. Now excuse me, I um... need a towel. :rolleyes:
Jer

I almost always kick off my flips at the movies. It's just so comfy! I'm not a foot person really, but it's very common here, the barfooted movie thing. Me likey. Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

I rarely miss an oppurtunity

Thanks Knox,
But I have found that life is just a bit too short to panic and fret over someones reaction.
Now I don't grab every exposed ankle and tickle the lady for half an hour but a quick swipe up the sole usually gets a laugh and a smile.
Usually I just give the quick swipe and when the ticklee looks up I just give them a wink and keep going.
I have only had one lady react badly in all my time and she wasn't even ticklish!! :rolleyes:
The movie incident was an exception to the rule.

I think more guys should be daring like Tommytkl....I know that I have many times sat next to a cute guy that I envisioned reaching out and stroking my sole as my feet were up on the chair...guys look alot, even the ones that are not into feet I think they think it looks sexy to see a girl with barefeet propped up, wiggling them and her toes ...anyway, if ur worried about getting slapped, just pay attention to her body language...I think u can pretty much tell who will laugh it off as cute and who will slug u...lol

Exactly Ticklemeeeeee

"I think u can pretty much tell who will laugh it off as cute and who will slug u...lol"

Body language is a big part of it. And also your response to tickling the girl is also important. If you ooggle the girl for half and hour deciding whether to tickle her or not and then knock over every chair between you and her, yeah her reaction will probably not be sooo good.
Confidence really helps...and not just in tickling!

Of course there have been a few times when I was out with the wife and we split up, usually at the mall. And when returning to the meeting place, I could have sworn it was my wife but was another lady that looked the same from the rear and truly, accidently tickled them.
I of course apologized and we both laughed it off and I resumed emptying my account book :D

I always kick my sandals off and prop my feet up at the movies, unless it's really crowded, and I've gotten a few quick swipe tickles. I giggle, and pull my feet away, but always smile, and eventually put my feet back. It's never led to any prolonged tickling so far, but maybe tommy has the right idea. I should go see more comedies!

Tommytkls...good plan...lol....Tiffany...ur lucky:) I have never been lucky enough to get tickle swiped at the movies...lol.I have had occurances where the guy has "accidentally?"...lol...touched my foot and I will gasp or giggle and they smile and say sorry and may even talk to u for a few min but never have I been actually tickled by a random person...(sigh)...where do u go to the movies Tommytkls?...lol...

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
I think more guys should be daring like Tommytkl....I know that I have many times sat next to a cute guy that I envisioned reaching out and stroking my sole as my feet were up on the chair...guys look alot, even the ones that are not into feet I think they think it looks sexy to see a girl with barefeet propped up, wiggling them and her toes ...anyway, if ur worried about getting slapped, just pay attention to her body language...I think u can pretty much tell who will laugh it off as cute and who will slug u...lol

You see, guys once you ignore all the confusion and ambiguity, it's really quite simple. :jester:

I'm not picking on ya Tickle(m^3)(e^6). :p
However, as long as we're giving out broad advice for others to be daring and advance our own interests, how about you making it easier on us by saying: "Hey cutie, tickle my feet! Will you please?" LOL

That way, no one gets pissed off, slapped, or nearly arrested for the attempt. Cool, huh? :cool:

On a more serious note, I'd probably do something like that if it were a spontaneous thing....and I thought she was cute. ;)

...yep, I'm a guy. :devil:

Partickler....hmmm...interesting challenge...lol...I might just do that...so, the next time I am in the movie theater...and a cute guy sits next to me and makes a comment or even looks at my feet and smiles I will extend my foot a bit...wiggle my toes, laugh a little and ask ..."want to tickle mee?"what's the worst that can happen?...lol...I'll keep ya posted ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back