• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot, Cling-Wrapped & Warehoused

boing!

TMF Poster
Does anyone have more photos from this scenario? I stumbled onto this photo recently and got obsessed with seeing more. In this pic, four barefoot women have been placed on styrofoam bases, then cling wrapped, then further secured with plastic "tie wraps", then gagged, and finally placed on four shelves in a warehouse. Attached to each woman's shelf is a printed notice that I can't quite read in this pic.

I guess what I find so fascinating here as a fantasy is that the women are treated like stored material in a warehouse. It's dehumanizing, sure, but erotic as a fantasy. I like to imagine the printed signs describe the "merchandise" including the level of ticklishness (which the customer can test with the conveniently placed bare soles). The sign also might list the price of each "item" and maybe a rent-to-own option.

Anyway, I can't imagine that someone would create such an elaborate scene and then take just this one photo. So... Does anyone have additional pics or video?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 305
wow that is a gr8 pic, and ur rt, is a very hot scenario, hope ur able to find more of it too

I found this one, and the Gordco signs obviously make it affiliated with house of gord. Unfortunately I haven't found any video or photoset on the site related to this. Which is a shame because I would love to see Lady Serena's feet.

Attachments

• tumblr_nv9kupyFjg1spkz5jo2_500.jpg
    tumblr_nv9kupyFjg1spkz5jo2_500.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 112
Another one i found randomly that seems related.

Attachments

• n_a (41).jpg
    n_a (41).jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 88
I find it strange that they even have the house of gord url, but aren't on the site anymore. Seems like too good of a photoset to just delete.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back