• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bartering For Tickling, Part 2 (success!)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
For the benefit of those as lazy as me about hunting down "part 1," I included it below.

So as part of this possible pedicure-for-services swap, I'd said in part 1 that I'd "casually" mentioned the idea of tickling during pedicures.

Before long, she responded that she'd be excited to do a weekly swap. For her it's a great deal because she otherwise couldn't afford me. The question was how great of a deal would it turn out to be for me?

Soon the first appointment arrived and she showed up at my house and came inside. I'd picked out a soft recliner to sit on. I didn't know how an in-home pedicure would set up, but it turns out that she's extremely flexible (and as it turns out, fairly attractive - blonde, about 5'5" and 100 lbs or so). After the soak part was over, she set the tub aside and just sat cross-legged on the floor, with my heels resting easily on her upper legs.

Of course I noticed that she also had perfect-length tickling nails, extending just beyond the tip of the finger with neatly-trimmed curves.

It turned out that she was easy to talk to, friendly and outgoing, and since her daughter had apparently enjoyed the help I'd just provided, she was in high spirits by the time we reached the midpoint. Right around then she commented how nice my feet were.

"Thanks, I do get them pedicured pretty regularly. And if you don't mind, I do enjoy them getting tickled for a few minutes at the end. I have it done when I get massages too, it's just a nice way to wake back up and laugh a little."

She smiled with a laugh. "Oh, sure!" Paydirt!

I usually try to transition the conversation away from tickling once I get agreement, so as not to oversell it into the creepy zone. Though she did keep the topic going herself a while, about how she's had some ticklish clients, that she doesn't even like her feet touched, that there's no way she could stand it, etc. But smoothly we moved on.

I always enjoy those last few moments of anticipation. The nice thing about being tickled after foot treatments (massage, pedicure or otherwise) is that you know when the end of the service is coming based on how they ended the first foot.

It started as she was in mid-paragraph explaining something to me. She had been massaging my right foot and looking me in the eye, and then without pause she slowly began crawling her nails of both hands up from my heel to the ball of my foot, and back. Maybe she didn't expect me to be seriously ticklish since I asked for it. I tried to listen to what she was saying but my brain was on fire trying not to interrupt as she moved up and down rhythmically - one second up, one second down- but scribbling her fingers in random patterns while doing so. Just my luck, she was good at this.

I gave some inane reply, and then burst out laughing. She giggled and made a remark again about how she couldn't stand being tickled like this. While squirming in my seat I told her that I could usually hold out for a few minutes but that was it. Soon she figured out my most ticklish spot was under the toes, and flipped her wrists up to scratch all around underneath as if she were typing a ticklish message to break me.

I got a quick breath or two while she moved her hands over to my left foot, but soon I was sunk deep into the recliner trying to keep it together while she continued to smile. Fortunately I was wearing loose clothing so that the full extent of my excitement didn't quite show. Eventually she settled back, repositioned both of my heels on her thighs, and attacked them both.

"Just tell me when you'd like me to stop," she said, while dragging long trails up and down my arches. A blank check for tickling. How much better does it get?

I gave her another twenty seconds or so before an exhilarated "okay, okay" came out of my mouth. And after a satisfied word of thanks, quickly transitioned the conversation elsewhere.

Later that day I got the verdict. Her daughter wanted to continue to meet with me weekly. Which means... well... that my Mondays are going to rival anyone's in America for the foreseeable future.

----- (part 1, repeated below) -----

I'm self-employed so to market my services (I work with students) I post on a couple of web sites. Today I got an interesting request. A woman a few years older than me asked if I would be willing to barter my services. It just so happens that she has a "mobile" nail treatment business - she comes to your home and pampers you.

As those of you who've read my earlier blog posts know, my pedicurist is amazing in her light-nail massage - never fully realizing what it does to me I think. I couldn't quite talk her into actually tickling me though. Wouldn't you know it, just a couple weeks ago she told me she was leaving the business for health insurance reasons. So the timing of this note seemed like a pretty good sign.

What was also intriguing is that she lives within walking distance of me, so theoretically I could go to her home, work with her daughter and then have mom pamper me. Our hourly rates match up so that this could be a perfect exchange... and it could happen weekly.

You know I've become pretty comfortable in asking technicians to tickle me - with fantastic results in the case of my monthly reflexology tickles, which by the way continue to get better as she memorizes what/where tickles me the most. So in the middle of my multi-paragraph response I casually (in my opinion) dropped into the response that I enjoy a little tickling at the end for a laugh, then went on to discuss hours, availability, and so on.

The prospect of a weekly foot-tickling in a secluded place is going to give me some sweet dreams for the next night or so... and if she agrees to it... for many more nights to come! More to follow as news happens.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back