• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baseball's Greatest Alltime Players

GEORGIATKLER

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Since Spring Training ( And Hopefully Springtime Weather) Is Just Around The Corner, Who Would You Select As The Three (or More If You Wish) Greatest Baseball Players Ever? I'll Go With Ty Cobb ( We Georgia Boys Must Stick Together!) Willie Mays (the Greatest Ever Imho) And Ted Williams ( Frozen Or Thawed)! "we Don't Need No Stinkin' Yankees"!

tough call. i think i have to say hall of fame pitcher steve carlton for winning over half of the phillies game himself one season, joe dimaggio for his brillant fielding, and mike schmidt for his hitting. keep in mind mike hit all those home runs without the fancy weight trainign and steriods and supplements that athletes use today

Come on You forgot to mention Ken Griffey Jr.

even though he's been hurt like every year which is a shame:( seattle should have never let me go. He was a major key player for the marniers.

I'll take Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn over Mo Vaughn.

Ken Griffey?? Are you kidding? biggest dissapointment ever! Alright ive thought about this question a lot since i do nothing but eat sleep and drink baseball. My dream team consists of:

Nolan Ryan, Walter Johnson, Cy Young, Christy Mathewson, and Roger Clemens.
My closer would be Mariano Rivera.

As for the line up, Id have Johnny Bench at catcher, Eddie Murray at First, Second Base give me Pete Rose and put him in the hall for crying out loud, Shortstop Cal Ripken Jr. (BALTIMORE ORIOLES BABY!!!) 3rd Base...Mike Schmidt, as for my 3 outfielders id take Ted Williams, Babe Ruth, and Hank Arron and ill take Ty Cobb as my DH.

it is very tough. if i was adding to my list i would go with a first baseman for the rochester redwings called calvin pickering. this guy is hilarious to watch and i have enver seen a player get the crowd into such a frenzy so quickly every time he comes to bat. he may not be in the same league as a pete rose but he gets a bigger crowd reaction which baseball loves. i would also add kofax, ryan, sanberg, joe morgan, john kruk, vin scully, harry kallas, ripkin, boggs, he yankees owner nad the babe himself

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
it is very tough. if i was adding to my list i would go with a first baseman for the rochester redwings called calvin pickering. this guy is hilarious to watch and i have enver seen a player get the crowd into such a frenzy so quickly every time he comes to bat. he may not be in the same league as a pete rose but he gets a bigger crowd reaction which baseball loves. i would also add kofax, ryan, sanberg, joe morgan, john kruk, vin scully, harry kallas, ripkin, boggs, he yankees owner nad the babe himself

the yankees owner as in steinbrenner?? i really dont like him..where im from this city had a ship building company that steinbrenner owned and my grandfather worked there..he closed the door on all the hard workers and took all their benifits away..he kinda screwed them all..ppl in this area HATE stienbrenner.I dislike him also. thats my 2cents. the rest of ur picks are good tho

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back