• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2011!!!!!!!

This name is so truth...

Really? Do you really mean that, miss Reddest Fanny? :paddle: x 359

No one asked you, Butterpants.

:bwahaha::bwahaha:

NEST feels a lot more spread out to me. Tons of people and they are everywhere. We can try to gather in the atrium but it's never always "just us". At Bella's part of the time we'll be at her house. It's very casual, comfortable, cozy and fun. :) I come away from Bella's feeling a little less...self conscious...? Since there aren't as many vanilla people in the main areas of hanging out.

That's the difference for me anyway. :)

Awesome post. I look forward to pulling you out of Rhino's trunk in November. :D

Butterpants? BUTTERPANTS???

Take your ball and go home. Come back tomorrow with your A game.

Butterpants...:bwahaha:

Why waste my A game on amateurs like you clowns? Your worth D, maybe C game at best.
Aw, at least give them your B game...as in 'Browns and Bengals Bad' B game.

Translation: You don't have an A game.

You better have your CYA game in November. Although it won't matter.

Oh you poor, misguided fool. When my A game comes, you won't even know what hit you. :headpat:

Can I buy tickets?

You're clearly confused. There's no ice here, just freshly laid asphalt and low, low prices.

:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

This is fun to watch. :popcorn:

Miss you and can't wait to, um, watch you in November.

Right, curled in the fetal position. Is that before or after I held a Zippo to Frankfurter? Y'know, when you were almost in tears?

That's just wrong...but, hysterically funny! :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

...Not like the ones I will make you shed when I use a Steelers Jersey to clean up Mr. Bojangles' kitty fur balls of loathing.

You have just earned quite the paddling! :paddle: squared!

A-Fucking-Men to that statement right there :D I am always a wall flower. I hate being that way, but I am so shy and hate being the awkward one :D

That'll do it. After all, I owe you one anyway. You just earned it. ;)

I'm betting the punisher and fellow Steelers fan, BrucethShark will take GREAT interest in that statement.

On it like a Porterhouse.

...Butterpants...?

Every time I leave a Bash Thread for a day or so when I return we've fallen even deeper down the rabbit hole :rotate:

I love it. Gives me more to do in November! :D

I am totally exited to come. I hope I can make it this year. Got hot with a Hurricane last year I had to respond to. Hopefully the natural disasters are finished!

I have been reading the over 300 posts. OMG you guys are crazy! I can't wait!

I am totally exited to come. I hope I can make it this year. Got hot with a Hurricane last year I had to respond to. Hopefully the natural disasters are finished!

I have been reading the over 300 posts. OMG you guys are crazy! I can't wait!

:yayzorz:

I look forward to making you eat those words. :D

I am always up for James Brown....bitch slap...not so much....

lolol

And *I* look forward to all the ladies who'll make you get all "the jazz man" on 'em. :D

Yeah, good luck with that ;)

Meanwhile, for those of you who'll be with us for Thursday and Sunday: on Thursday night we're going here: http://www.skatezone71.com/dynamic.asp for Adult Skate, it's OMG FUN, and on Sunday evening we'll do the Cheesecake Factory :hungry:

OMG, I used to have these bright blue disco skates!! I haven't been rollerskating in years! I was actually a very good ice skater which translates better to inline skates, I am so into this!....Oh...cheesecake factory....now I am mad I did not take the extra day on Monday!

I skate like Joe! Just sayin

gi647a.jpg

Yo, Joe. :thumbsup:

this is a picture of me back in the day....I am not showing the whole picture....this was taken when I was 18rollerskateb.jpg

Wow!!! Did you guys see the old game consel under the little TV? I bet Judy was hell at Pong!

that was from my atari system attached to my little TV in my old apartment in the Bronx, notice the old stereo with record player on the dresser... I used to play my 19 inch disco singles on it!

and Brent, those stripes were attached to very funny looking PJ's that is why I cropped the photo....it was a once piece sleeper!! hell, I was 18 and being funny...

Yeah, good luck with that ;)

Meanwhile, for those of you who'll be with us for Thursday and Sunday: on Thursday night we're going here: http://www.skatezone71.com/dynamic.asp for Adult Skate, it's OMG FUN, and on Sunday evening we'll do the Cheesecake Factory :hungry:

OH HELLL YEAA I AM BEYOND READY FOR A SWEET SKATE SESH! I'll have my skate gear and fro ready and butt protection because I will most likely do a lot of falling on my ass :) :)

OH HELLL YEAA I AM BEYOND READY FOR A SWEET SKATE SESH! I'll have my skate gear and fro ready and butt protection because I will most likely do a lot of falling on my ass :) :)
I notice you do that a lot without skates too. LOL

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back