• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Basic training anyone

masterandticklee

TMF Poster
I'm headed off too AF basic training in texas in approximately 2 months. I'm working on getting mentally prepared and was just curious about what mental preparations others made before going into basic. The TI's/drill srgt really that adept at getting into one's head? Any experiences or info would be awesome!
GQ rambo guy

Ten-Hut!!!

I never served, but I've talked with folks who did, including my father. The consensus: keep your mouth shut and do what you're told and you'll be fine. Congratulations and good luck. :cool:

sirjasper2002 said:
The consensus: keep your mouth shut and do what you're told and you'll be fine. Congratulations and good luck. :cool:

Basic Traning has probably changed since I was at Lackland in 1973 but, also, keep your eyes and ears open, your head on straight and pay attention. You are going to learn alot real fast. Pay attention at your training base after Basic Training and become the best Airman you can be

I salute a future fellow Veteran.

The best advice you can get is this. Never be first at anything, and never be last.

Don't take it personally when they yell at you, its all a mind game. They create an environment of stress for you. As I was once told "when it gets tough, remember, it will come to an end"

dude

Dude, no offense and all, but I'm a Marine, and I've been to Parris Island, and I've talked with guys in the Air Force afterwards at several bases, they all told me the same ridiculous things - you have nothing to worry about. It's alot of studying, alot... TRUST ME, you'll be jussssssssssst fine.

ya, i'm from a military family, so i can kinda tell ya.

the AF basic isn't as intense as army or marines, but drill sgt. will make u feel like a bag of poo, and they are veeeeerryy good at it. they break ya down emotionally and physically, then build ya up, that's standard military practice. all i can say is, it's gonna suck and gonna be rough.

I was at Navy boot camp in November of 1981. The one thing I heard over and over again from all of the Company Commanders (they weren't called Drill Instructors) was "Attention to detail!" You had to fold your underwear just so or you'd get written up. My problem back then was the physical fitness tests. I used to flunk the 3 mile run because I was out of shape and not very good at running. One day, I decided to pace myself behind the Company Commander (he'd run with us). I not only completed the three mile run but I was right behind the Company Commander every step of the way, so I was one of the firsts to beat the stopwatch. I learned to enjoy running after that. You'll learn a lot about yourself and how to get along with people of various races, beliefs and attitudes. And guaranteed... you will catch a cold while you're living in the barracks. Everyone brings some kind of germ with them that someone else has never been exposed to before. I know I rambled on and on, but I just wanted you to know what I learned from my experience at basic training.

Thanks alot people that had tips for my survival in basic. It sounds like it will take alot to get used too. But one of those experiences that would make me a better man. I also had another question..did any of you guys go too school while in the military. That was my sole buying point..being that I had no clue how was gonna pay for my last year of undergrad..and grad school. Was it difficult working and studying?
GQguy

I was in the Army and took my basic training at Ft. Lewis, Washington back in 1970. You have had good advise so for and keepiing your mouth shut while you keep both your eyes and ears open is probably the best advise of all. Never volunteer for anything either unless you know what you are volunteering to do. The DI's get in everyone's face as part of the training to get you used to following orders and doing things right and the military way so just take it in stride and don't let it bother you. After basic training you go on to advanced individual training in the specialty you enlisted for. There will be a lot of classes and tests plus continued military training. Once you get through all that it's like a regular job except for the fact that you are wearing a uniform and serving your country.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back