• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bastinado: Good or evil?

MayDay1

1st Level Red Feather
We all know what it is. We all have opinions on it. Some of us have tried it. Some of us want to try it. Some of us don't want anything to do with it. What are your thoughts on it?
Go.

Personally, i'm a fan... as long as it doesn't get TOO crazy...and it's consented to before hand.
I find that alternating between tickling and a few smacks with a ruler can really drive a blindfolded victim crazy.

Basinado

I too am a fan, mixed with a good tickling. Good stuff.
D

nah...doesn't do anything for me...I don't want to smack girlfeet, 'cept maybe with my LIP's (get it...Lip smackin' good)...lol..! To much into the pleasure principle I guess.

As long as the person you're doing it too is into it and you're not causing any perminent and/or devastating damage to their body, I don't see anything at all wrong with bastinado or any other kind of foot torture for that matter.

I bought this cat o' nine tails at Spencer's Gifts a few years ago, thing is great. The tails or made out of a very soft leather, almost like swede. Swing as hard as you can and it stings a little, not enough to leave a mark. It's more of a fantasy play toy which is fine with me.

I've used wooden clothes pins on the toes already. It's a bit uncomfortable but not painful if done carefully. Throw on a pair of nylons, clip the clothes pins to the nylon between each toe and tickle away. When the toes curl, the clothes pins pinch. She doesnt know what to do. That's some fun torment.

Something I've known I liked since I was about 15, oddly enough. That's six years before I discovered I liked tickling! lol

I find it a huge turn on and also have used it to great effect at making the soles of the feet practically "glow" with extra ticklishness. The first time I used it the gal was making these adoreable little squeaking sounds as each swing of the belt slapped at her soles. Nothing to compare though with the horrified *GASP* that escaped her when I resumed tickling and she found she was 100 times more sensitve than before. :laughing:

Bless her little heart.

Last edited:
Bastinado is beating, slapping, paddling or otherwise striking the soles of the feet, usually when they're bare. When I've done it I've used my leather shotgun belt for instance.

*takes deep breath*
control thyself, oh nessonite....

*supresses desire to propose to Jim*

:p

nessonite said:
*takes deep breath*

You are SSSOOOOoooo......*whispers* ...naughty...! :happy:

nessonite said:
*takes deep breath*

Heh heh heh. Get to the same NEST as me sometime. :D

I'll bring the belt, the hairbrush, the fingers and the teeth, you bring the tears of laughter and the ice. ;)

Ay yi yi you go to NEST, Jim? That would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! Maybe next year?

I would never pass up a chance to tickle a pair of female feet but I would never beat whip or slap her bare soles because I think that is going too far.

nessonite said:
Ay yi yi you go to NEST, Jim? That would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool! Maybe next year?

I've not been yet, but have been kindly invited. Hoping to go as soon as I can. R/L keeps getting in the way. :(

Real life be damned! It does have a nasty habit of getting in the way, doesnt it?
Real life can bite my shiny metal ass! hahahaha!

Anyway *raises a glass to a meeting in the future*

nessonite said:
Real life be damned! It does have a nasty habit of getting in the way, doesnt it?
Real life can bite my shiny metal ass! hahahaha!

Anyway *raises a glass to a meeting in the future*

*raises one back*

I'll keep the gun belt polished and ready for your soles Ness, and the tongue flexible for between the toes. :D

*sprouts horns*

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back