• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batgirl tickled by Catwoman F/F FEET!

Umojar

TMF Master
Well, believe it or not, someone commissioned me to draw these 2 again, albeit in different costumes. Just about everything in the pic was organized by the commissioner, and I think it was a pretty good idea. Other than that, I hope you guys like.

Edit: Did a few color changes for the different batgirls. One is the old animated series version and the other is the one from the old Adam West version.

Attachments

• batcat.jpg
    batcat.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 2,261
  • batcat1.jpg
    batcat1.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 1,020
  • batcat2.jpg
    batcat2.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 1,198
Last edited:
Oh my... another masterpiece.
I like your style, quite 'tidy', uniformy and stylish.

As for the topic... Catwoman and Batgirl... hard to go wrong there contentwise ^^

another gorgeous job, beautifully done!

btw, i love how you draw feet, and the expression of your characters is priceless.

Very nice indeed, love the way the cat is lapping up the milk ;)

Naughty Batgirl. Getting yourself in a "ticklish" situation. Awesome style!

Kick ass! Love the perspective, and the liquid details on the left foot are nice. Kudos, Mr. Umojar ^___^

don't think i need to add more

stil WOOOOOOO gj it's awsome

Well, I certainly like it. n_n You did an incredible job with Batgirl's pose and angle. And the shine on their costumes is great. And yeah, the milk on batgirl's foot looks perfect. I've always found drawing liquid like that hard. Well done, dude. :D

Yep, sad but true! XD . Ohh, can you PM me your Msn address if you still use it?

I love The shiny BTAS oufits here & the milk gliding down Batgirl's foot!:D

Absolutely Cool Pic!;)

XD she looks like she is in hell, but then again that is just plain awesome ^_^

Sweet crap that is amazing. Its awesome how your work has its own special flare/style, but always stays true to whatever fanwork you do. Staying true to the batman series, I will leave this sign of approval.

Attachments

• jokeror51.jpg
    jokeror51.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 42
I really like your style Umojar, you combine some sort of Sensitivity and softness in your drawings , i don't know if i use the correct words , but i feel that when I see one of your drawings :p (i don't even know if the words i used to descrive your art exist xD)
Simply awesome...

Marvelous! I like the clean, polished look of your art and the characters are always so perfectly drawn. Thank you very much for sharing! :)

Wow, excellent drawing :super_hap . I liked a lot the Batgirl comic you did some time ago, but definetly there's "something" about her BTAS version (I believe it was Snail Shell who said that). The way you drew her feet is great too, and also the textures in general (like the milk, the skin, the suits) look all very realistic.
BTW, I'm kind of new here (well, I actually my user account is not new, but I really never used it) so how does this commission thing works? Is it related to that "24 hours request thread" of yours?

Wow, excellent drawing :super_hap . I liked a lot the Batgirl comic you did some time ago, but definetly there's "something" about her BTAS version (I believe it was Snail Shell who said that). The way you drew her feet is great too, and also the textures in general (like the milk, the skin, the suits) look all very realistic.
BTW, I'm kind of new here (well, I actually my user account is not new, but I really never used it) so how does this commission thing works? Is it related to that "24 hours request thread" of yours?

Well, the way it works is you e-mail me your idea, and I'll respond with how much it'll be. The price varies with how complex the idea you had in mind is.

Wowzers, it's an instant throwback to the comic you made of these two. Nicely done, Umo!

Though, Batgirl seems a bit on the chubby side, or it might be just the angle the pic is in. That part just looks a little strange to me. Other than that, I like every single part of this pic. ^^

That's chubby?! o_O

I tried to make her look skinny to average, but I guess those terms are relative. she's arching her back so that it's off the table, so maybe that's why. I had a hard time getting the effect that THAT part of her body was off the table.

That's chubby?! o_O

I tried to make her look skinny to average, but I guess those terms are relative. she's arching her back so that it's off the table, so maybe that's why. I had a hard time getting the effect that THAT part of her body was off the table.
Oh, so it's just the angle the pic is in. Okay, now it makes sense. That was the only part of this pic that confused me. XD

I think you drew her left foot very well and I like the different colored costumes.

I do agree with Tickler21 about her looking chubby, but I only think she looks that way because of the angle. The angle is drawn great of course, I just don't personally find it flattering.

I don't want to sound like an asshole or anything haha. Everybody knows you are a great artist (one of the greatest), including me. I wouldn't have said anything if Tickler21 hadn't, but since he did I thought maybe I should say that I agree. I don't know...

Last edited:
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back