• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bdsm?

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
OK, I know we're all into tickling and that many of us use bondage in some of our play. The dom/sub roles are played to some degree. But, I've spoken with a number of people for whom this is only a part of their play. With the recent posts on bastianado and roasting (along with some other comments in other threads), I thought it would be interesting to see how many are into the heavier side of BDSM and what you enjoy about it.

Anyone care to share?

Ann :)

Not my cup o' tea....

Although I'm a 'ler with interests in heavy bondage, I kind of stray away from the heavier kind of dom/sub roleplay.

While I am into bondage and the whole scene, the extend of my heavier BDSM play tends to lean more toward role-play and verbal play. For instance, an "interrogator-spy" scene was a favorite of one of my ex's. There was no real violence, but some hair-pulling and the occasional nipple-clipping was toyed around with.

On the occasions where I do use these things, it's usually in connection with a role-play scene. I've done spanking, nipple-clipping and some waxing. It ALWAYS winds up evolving into a heavy tickling scenario, though.

The most BDSM action in my play is the bondage itself, as I occasionally get bored with the "Tied spread-eagle to the bed" thing. I've experimented with a lot of strict ties, which can lead to some nerve-wracking tickling.

All in all, if a partner of mine is particularly into something that I don't usually play with, I'll give it a shot. But left to my own devices and preferences, it's pretty much just heavy tickling.

My 2 credits.:cool:

While I am into all forms of bondage and all levels if tickling from sensual to tickle torture both giving and receiving, the furthest I induldge into the BDSM world is light spanking, and light cat-o-nine tails whipping and a bit of hot wax along with the use of ice cubes:devil: :D .

I do not get into the real heavy side of BDSM.

I have however used hot air blow driers to warm up the soles of the feet for tickling. It does indeed make them more ticklish. I do not use "roasting" methods. Not that there is anything wrong with that!:firedevil :scared: :angel:

TTD

I enjoy the psychological aspects of powerplay. When I'm on top I employ a number of techniques to establish control, including roleplay, bondage, spankings/beatings, breathplay and asphyxiation, humiliation, genital torture, orgasm control/denial, and femdom (servitude, body worship, sissification and strap-on discipline). Don't be scared. :p This isn't a lifestyle, just consensual play. Lifestyle is great for some people, but it's not my preference. I like to be on the bottom too, and can take it almost as well as I can dish it out. I'm a wimp when it comes to pain.

It's easier to say what I'm not into: piss, shit, blood and charred flesh, and incest roleplay. :idontwann I don't like full-out torture. I don't play with electricity cuz I'm an idiot and would kill myself or someone else.

I just like exploration, and learning new things. I like finding the answer to, "...so what happens when I do this? :devil:

Yup... I'm definitely into other types of BDSM play. Unlike most, though, I'm not into D/s at all. Lots of my friends are, and some are even in 24/7 D/s relationships, but that's just not for me. I enjoy almost any kind of sensation play (given my primary kink is tickling, this makes sense), and I enjoy and can take a fair amount of pain once I'm in the right headspace. I've definitely had a colorful "rainbow-butt" on more than on occasion!

Some of the things I enjoy besides tickling... spanking, flogging, caning, wax play, fire play, electrical play (I've never met a TENS unit I didn't like), play piercing, breath play and Japanese rope bondage. I don't enjoy standard bondage much (cuffs, tied spread eagle, etc.). I've found that forcing myself to hold still (or at least stay within reach) is a MUCH bigger turn-on. I do like Japanese rope bondage... partly because it's pretty, partly because those knots can be placed in some VERY nice places, and partly because it is a very effective form of breath play because when done properly, the more you move, the tighter it gets. Interestingly enough, I've found that my reactions to fire, wax, electricity and play piercing are the same as tickling - I laugh my fool head off. Ah... aren't endorphines great?

BTW... if any of you are in the Columbus, OH area, you may want to check out a group called Mid Ohio Rose and Leather D/s Lifestyles. I've been involved with them for about two years now. It's a non-profit group that focuses on BDSM and D/s related education, parties and social events. They're a ton of fun, and hands down the most accepting/welcoming group of people I've ever met. Feel free to email me if you'd like to have more info, or check out http://moraldsl.tripod.com.

... Anna

well i guess you could say im into most types of BDSM, however it can go to far for me... im am well against actually inflicting any real pain or violence because i have seen (too often) where ppl only partook in these scenarios when they werent really interested - just to please there master (if you know what i mean). and that pisses me off!

however when it comes to bondage, thats cool for me, but any physical torure im against, i suppose i would go as far as nipple clamps and things like Dave2112 said.

but you cant beat the origenal spread eagle tickling :cool2:

D

evilqueen and Dragonfly73

Two ladies after my own heart. I too love all that fun BDSM stuff. We should get together some day.:D

Jen

It's sorta like askin' a room full o' Jazz musicians whether or not anyone plays in a rock band. Those that do aren't always bold enough to say so, 'cause there's some inaccurate negative perspective on it.

Do I? Yep. I'll engage in a variety of consentual play. There's stuff I'll do, and stuff I won't. Depends on who, too. While I ain't a petite flower, I ain't playin' as a public service. It's a matter o' wanna.

Personally, I don't dig any play that harms, draws blood, or is non-negotiated. Just my specific tastes.

dvnc

I'm with ya, Deviant One ;)

I am often loathe to admit to the TK world that I'm into BDSM stuff. Unfortunately, much of this community has little understanding of what BDSM and D/s are really all about, and that can sometimes lead to adverse reactions. More than once I've been called "sick" or a "freak" by someone in the TK community. Pretty sad behavior from a group who should understand what it's like to want to be accepted. :( Fortunately, *no one* in the BDSM world has given me a rough time over my tickling kink. They may not understand it, but they definitely don't have a problem accepting me for me. Funny, too... there are people in my circle who can take a TON of pain, but if you go near them with a wiggling finger, they run a way shrieking. Now THAT is a funny site.

These days, I'm a heck of a lot more comfortable with BDSM play, what I like, what I don't like, and what I'm still hoping to try someday. I certainly don't go around shouting it from the rooftops, but I don't care quite so much about what everyone else thinks of me, particularly in a setting like this - where the naysayers are generally those who are afraid to get out from behind their computer screens. ;)

I'm not sure what my point is, exactly... I guess a couple of the responses in this thread struck a nerve with me, because the writers seemed to be speaking ill of something that they know little about. I was especially amused by the one who wrote "I'm into most types of bdsm," then followed up by saying they don't like pain, and that it pisses them off to see someone take pain that they may not really like, but they do it because their master wants them to. Something about the tone just bothered me - it sounded like someone who wasn't interested in the dynamics of the relationship, didn't want to learn about it, and instead just got pissed at the "master" over something that he didn't understand to begin with.

Okay, I've figured out my point: be it "just" tickling or other, heavier BDSM play... it really is all about the love. Sometimes the love comes with feathers and laughter, and sometimes it comes with a "rainbow butt," but at the end of the day... its the love, baby. :lovestory

... Anna

"Piss, shit, blood and charred flesh"

Blimey! sounds like the name of a new "Thrash Metal" outfit. When is the album out EQ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back