• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be careful what you wish for - Part 1, A ticklish experience for Rosie (F/F)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Rosie sprinted as fast as she her little legs would carry her through the university corridors. The 19 year old, petite brunette’s car had broken down a mile away from the university, she tried ringing her lecturer but had no answer. It was going to be the fourth time this semester that Rosie was late for her Paramedics lecture, after her last time, the lecturer gave her a last chance warning. To make matters worse for Rosie, half way into her journey, the heavens opened and rain lashed down. Rosie was is such a rush, she forgot to take her umbrella with her, instead, just grabbed her bag and hooded top from the useless car and ran through the streets to the University entrance. The 5 foot brunette ran up to the lecture hall doors, took a deep breath to compose herself and carefully opened them slowly, trying to go unnoticed.

Not a single student turned around as she sneaked along the back row and silently sat down, trying not to make a single sound. She took her soaking notebook from her bag and slipped off her drenched hooded top before focusing her attention on the front of the lecture hall.

“Now for the practical part of the lecture” Ms Davis announced. “If you attend any scene where the injured person is complaining of significant back pain, you will need to remove them from their position as carefully as possible” she announced as she walked across the front of the room, returning with a patient trolley and spinal board. She placed the spinal board on the floor before setting down some straps and a neck brace.

“Your goal will be to move your injured person onto the spinal board and fit a neck brace to the person or persons with as little movement as possible. That way, we minimise the risk of further injury being sustained” she spoke, holding up the neck brace.

Rosie tried to focus on the lecture but her wet jeans and t-shirt were sticking to her, making her slightly uncomfortable. She fidgeted a little, trying to find a semi comfy position without attracting too much attention to herself. Little did she know, Ms Davis had clocked her lateness and fidgeting.

“Having an issue up there Rosie?” Ms Davis voice boomed around the lecture room.

Rosie’s ears pricked up as she looked down the lecture room to see all the other students fixated on her.

“Erm, I’m ok” Rosie stuttered out, her face turning red with embarrassment.

“Since you can’t sit still up there, why don’t you join me down here for a demonstration” her stern voice echoed around the room.

Nervously, Rosie stood up, shuffled to the end of the row and slowly down the stairs. The other students gasped and giggled at Rosie’s soggy clothes as her trainers squelched with each step she took. Rosie joined Ms Davis on the raised stage at the front of the lecture room.

Ms Davis looked her up and down as Rosie continued to blush.

“Looks like you had a bit of trouble this morning” Ms Davis said rolling her eyes. “Did you forget your umbrella as well as your alarm clock?”

“I-I-I had some car trouble” Rosie stuttered.

“There is always an excuse with you” Ms Davis scolded. “I don’t think you can use these excuses whilst you are meant to be saving people’s lives”.

The rest of the students chuckled at Rosie’s telling off as Rosie looked down at the floor in shame.

“Right then class” Ms Davis addressed the others. “Rosie here has kindly volunteered to help me show you the correct way to secure someone with back and neck pain. Now Rosie, lie down on the floor”.

Rosie obeyed her lecturer and took her place on the floor, lying down and looking up at the ceiling.

“Jennie and Mark, can you come up and give me a hand please” Ms Davis spoke.

Rosie’s friend Jennie took to the stage with a grin, the tall blonde stood next to Rosie’s body, grinning at her as Rosie rolled her eyes. Mark, one of the Universities Football players took to the stage, playing up to the students.

“Now Jennie and Mark, our patient here has been involved in a road traffic collision. She is reporting back and neck pain. Our first job is to get her onto the protective back board” Ms Davis instructed.

Jennie positioned the bright orange board next to Rosie’s body.

“Now, what we need to do is hold her head and neck whilst we gently rock her body to the side, sliding the board underneath her” Ms Davis said as Jennie knelt down, smiling at Rosie, trying to make her laugh. Jennie held her head and neck whilst Mark knelt by her hips. The pair slowly rocked her on the count of three and slid the orange board underneath her body, resting her back down.

“Very Good” Ms Davis congratulated the pair. “Now Jennie, apply the head and neck brace to our patient”.

Jennie smiled evilly at Rosie as she slotted her head into the head and neck brace, securing the strap over her chin. Rosie tried to turn her head but couldn’t, Jennie had done a great job fitting it properly.

“Now, if you two lift her up slowly, keeping the board as horizontal as possible, placing it down on the patient trolley” Ms Davis commanded.

Jennie and Mark did as instructed, placing the board on top of the trolley.

“Thank you, you two, that will be all” Ms Davis said with glee as Jennie and Mark strolled off the stage.

Started to stir to get up.

“Not you” Ms Davis scolded as the students giggled.

Rosie lay back down as Ms Davis approached her with a bag.

“The last thing you want is your patient to roll off the board, injuring them even more” Ms Davis spoke, placing the bag down next to Rosie, unzipping it. “You will have to secure your patient firmly to the board” Ms Davis spoke, holding up 5 Velcro straps.

“As much as the patient may protest, you will need to secure the head and body to the board so that the patient can’t move” Ms Davis instructed, placing a strap over head and neck brace, securing Rosie’s forehead to the board. “There are 2 straps, one for the shoulders and one for the midriff. Make sure the patients arms are pinned securely to their sides” Ms Davis spoke as she placed the straps over Rosie’s upper body before tightening them, immobilising Rosie’s arms. “The final two straps are for the legs. One around the knees and the other around the ankles” she instructed as bound Rosie’s knees together and fixed them to the board before doing the same to her ankles.

“If done properly, the patient should not be able to move at all” Ms Davis said loudly, pointing at Rosie’s bound body.

Rosie struggled but was firmly fixed in place. All she could move was her fingers and toes.

“That is the first and hardest step” Ms Davis announced. “Does anyone know what the next step is?”

The students were silent until a voice came from the back.

“Dry her clothes for her?” A male voice joked.

“Very funny” Ms Davis joked.

The students all looked confused.

“You need to initially examine for any nervous damage” Ms Davis said, walking to Rosie’s feet.

Rosie gulped nervously as Ms Davis began to unlace her trainers before removing them, showing her wet socked feet. Slowly, Ms Davis unrolled Rosie’s left sock over her foot slowly, revealing her pale, wrinkled size 4 foot. She slowly placed it down before removing her right sock. Rosie scrunched up her tiny feet as the cool breeze passed over them.

“Does anyone know how we check the nervous system from using just the feet?” Ms Davis asked, holding Rosie’s feet in both her hands.

“You run a pointed object down her sole, if she flinches, the nerves are working with the brain” a voice shouted out.

“That is correct” Ms Davis congratulated before she used the tip of her pen to draw a line down Rosie’s right arch. Rosie flinched straight away, scrunching her toes up.

“Looks like everything is working correctly” Ms Davis told the class as she repeated the process on her left sole. Rosie’s toes instantly scrunched up as she let out a small giggle. “It’s also beneficial to you to have the patient secured to the board, just in case they have ticklish feet like little Rosie here”.

The students laughed as Ms Davis walked away from Rosie, to continue her lecture. Not wanting to interrupt and get in even more trouble, Rosie didn’t make a sound for the rest of the lecture, she just lay there, immobile.

As the lecture concluded, Ms Davis released the students to carry on with their day, she turned to Rosie and walked towards her bound body, leaning over her face.

“Now then Rosie” she started speaking firmly. “This is the fourth time that you have been late for my lecture”.

“I know, I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault” Rosie pleaded.

“It’s never your fault Rosie” Ms Davis said sternly, rolling her eyes. “The finals are approaching and I feel like you have not taken in as much information as the other students”.

“I swear I will revise, so hard” Rosie pleaded again.

“I’m not sure that I can take your word on it” Ms Davis said, walking towards her feet. “I feel like you need a stronger incentive to study harder”.

Ms Davis looked up at Rosie from her feet and smiled before dragging a single nail down her left sole.

“EEEEEKKKKKKKK” Rosie squealed.

Ms Davis smiled again before playfully scattering her finger nails lightly over Rosie’s left sole.

“Hey hehehehehehehe MS Davis hehehehe, that ti-ti-tickles heheheheheheheehe” Rosie giggled.

“I’ve got to teach you a lesson Rosie” Ms Davis said with a chuckle as she continued to tickle Rosie’s left foot.

Rosie continued to laugh as her feet bounced around, scrunching and stretching, trying to shake Ms Davis’s hand off her sole. Ms Davis’s fingers glided effortlessly over Rosie’s tiny arch before she dug in a little harder.

“AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEAAASSEEE AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” Rosie cackled as the ticklish sensation intensified.

Ms Davis was clearly enjoying this as she moved her left hand up and began to tickle across Rosie’s right foot.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA STAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA” Rosie screamed with laughter as both of her dainty feet were tortured.

Finally, Ms Davis relaxed her hands and lowered them, giving Rosie enough time to regain her breath. Rosie’s face slowly lost its pink colour and returned back to its original pale state.

“Next time you are late or interrupt my class, we will be having a different discussion” Ms Davis said sternly.

Rosie took a deep breath, “Yes Ms Davis, it won’t happen again, I promise” she said softly.

Ms Davis carefully unstrapped Rosie from the back plate and helped her down before handing Rosie her wet socks and trainers. Rosie slowly put the cold, damp socks back on as Ms Davis exited the lecture hall. Rosie sat there for a few minutes, closed her eyes and thought about the experience. Having never really been tickled before, she somehow found herself enjoying it. She took a deep breath, put her trainers back on and headed up the stairs to collect her things before heading back to her stricken car to ring the vehicle recovery company.

A few hours later, she got back to her accommodation, welcomed by a smiling Jennie.

“What took you so long” Jennie said with a grin.

“Oh nothing” Rosie replied. “I had to wait for my car to be towed back”.

“Did Ms Davis give you a good telling off?” Jennie mocked.

Rosie’s heart started pounding, recalling the tickling. “She did” she replied, slightly blushing.

“At least she didn’t tickle you whilst you were tied to the board” Jennie joked. “That would have killed me”.

Rosie laughed it off, not wanting to share the experience, just in case it Jennie complained or something to the University board.

Rosie spent the next few hours thinking about how she was going to go about being in that predicament again, she didn’t want to make it too obvious to Jennie. She spent the next few days intentionally going barefoot more around the house, propping her feet up in view of Jennie, hoping she would give her a tickle, but nothing.

She was growing more and more frustrated, finding herself craving more tickles. That was when she started to do some research on the internet, coming across hundreds of videos featuring women being tickled on their feet. Watching these videos only made her desire to be tickled stronger, craving someone to lightly tickle her feet whilst she giggled uncontrollably.

Finally, a few days later, she ramped up her efforts to get Jennie to tickle her. Jennie was sat in the living room, playing on the PlayStation. Rosie, wearing a vest top and her tiny pyjama shorts walked in and sat down next to her, lifting her bare feet up onto the sofa beside her and playfully prodded Jennie with her toe.

“Quit it” Jennie smiled at her before returning to her game.

Rosie kept prodding away before stretching out and putting her feet into Jennie’s lap.

“Get your feet off me” Jennie scolded her.

“Or what?” Rosie replied with a smile.

Rosie was completely taken off guard by Jennie who grabbed Rosie’s ankles together, lifted them up and flipped Rosie over onto her stomach. Before Rosie could do anything, Jennie pounced on her, straddling her ankles.

“Get off me bitch” Rosie said jokingly, trying to entice Jennie into tickling her.

What Jennie did next, surprised Rosie and started her heart pounding. She reached over the side of the sofa and lifted up a bag, placing it on the armrest. Rosie saw this out of the corner of her eye as she turned her head.

“Hey, what are you doing?” Rosie said playfully, trying to kick Jennie off her.

Jennie turned around and smiled evilly at Rosie before taking out a number of Velcro straps.

“No Jennie, please” Rosie begged, trying to sound as if she didn’t want it to happen.

“Too late” Jennie replied with a grin before wrapping one of the straps around Rosie’s ankles, pinning them together.

“Stop Jennie please, don’t tie me up” Rosie said softly, once again trying to sound scared.

Jennie strapped Rosie’s knees together before turning around and sitting on Rosie’s bum, pinning her arms by her sides in between her legs. She slid another strap underneath her, just above her breasts and strapped her upper arms to her sides before doing the same just above her hips, pinning her wrists firmly to her sides. Jennie checked the straps were secure before climbing off Rosie and standing beside her.

Rosie wriggled and strained against the Velcro straps but couldn’t move.

“Come on Jennie, this isn’t funny anymore” Rosie blushed as her heart started to pound faster and faster.

Jennie laughed at Rosie before walking down to her feet and grabbing her ankles, pulling her down the sofa. She placed Rosie’s feet on the armrest, letting her toes hang down over the edge. Rosie let out a little shriek as she felt something tickle in between her big toes, she turned her head around to try to see what it was but couldn’t move her neck enough. Her eyes grew wide with excitement as she felt her big toes being tied together before Jennie applied pressure to her feet, forcing them back against the sofa. Jennie tied the string to the bottom of the sofa, around the base before standing up.

Rosie was shocked that Jennie knew about toe ties but thought better of asking questions and more of playing dumb.

“Jennie, please, let me go” she begged in her best acting voice.

“Can you move Rosie?” Jennie asked with a grin.

Rosie struggled but couldn’t move anything apart from her head.

“No, you’ve tied me up you bitch. Where did you get these straps?” Rosie responded.

“I took them from Ms Davis’s lecture room the other day” Jennie smiled.

“But why? Please let me go” Rosie said trying to sound concerned.

“You know when I borrowed your laptop to send an email at the weekend?” Jennie started explaining.

“Yeah” Rosie said, kind of puzzled.

“Well you left a tab open on your browser” Jennie giggled.

Rosie was frozen in shock.

“You kinky bitch” Jennie laughed. “I saw how you reacted to Ms Davis running the pen down your feet. Then with the video of the woman being tickled on your laptop, I thought to myself, why not”.

Rosie lay there in silence, embarrassed that Jennie knew about her new found kink. Jennie walked to Rosie’s feet, toes bound and pointed down to the floor. She took a seat on the floor, cross legged before dragging a single nail down Rosie’s right sole, from the heel down to the toes.

“EEEEEEEKKKKKKK” Rosie squealed, trying to scrunch her toes.

Jennie lightly started to spider tickle Rosie’s right arch with her long fingernails.

“EEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” Rosie instantly began to giggle, it tickled a lot more than Ms Davis’s fingers.

“Let’s try the other foot” Jennie said moving her nails across to Rosie’s left sole and spider tickling her arch.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE STOP HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE” Rosie giggled uncontrollably.

“What I saw from the video was that the most ticklish part of the foot is often the toes, and considering how much it tickles me when I go for a pedicure, I thought I would tie your toes back, just so they can’t squirm away” Jennie said with a smile as she continued to spider tickle Rosie’s arches.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEEEEEHEHEHEEEEAASEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEE” Rosie pleaded, already struggling with the tickling.

Jennie spider tickled her way down to Rosie’s bound toes, scattering her nails underneath them.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie screamed with laughter.

“Such ticklish little toes” Jennie mocked as she continued to dance her fingernails over and under Rosie’s toes.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA NAAAAAHAHAHAHAAATTT MYY TOOESSSSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEAASEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie cackled, tears streaming down her face as she rolled her head from side to side.

Jennie’s fingernails glided over every millimetre of Rosie’s tiny feet as she cried with laughter, becoming breathless and turning bright red.

“Who is the greatest?” Jennie mocked.

“AAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA YOUUUU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie cried with laughter.

“Good girl” Jennie mocked again as she continued to dance her nails over Rosie’s soft skin.

Nearly another 10 minutes passed before Jennie let Rosie take a break. Rosie lay there, panting and sweaty, struggling to catch her breath.

“Tickling you is fun” Jennie mocked. “How can you enjoy it? You’re so ticklish, I would die”.

“I-I-I never realised that I was this ticklish, your fucking nails are torturous” Rosie panted.

“What, these nails?” Jennie mocked, diving then back into Rosie’s soles.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JEEENNNNNIIIIEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie shrieked with laughter again.

“Fine, I will stop tickling your feet” Jennie said in a huff before pouncing on Rosie, straddling her back facing her feet. “Let’s see where else you are ticklish”.

Jennie dived her nails into the back of Rosie’s bare knees.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHH FUUUCCCKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie instantly screamed upon feeling the ultra-ticklish sensation shoot up her body.

Rosie wriggled her body from side to side but couldn’t throw Jennie off her. She screamed with laughter into the cushion as Jennie’s fingernails dragged over the back of her knees before dancing their way up Rosie’s legs to her thighs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEAASEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie begged.

Jennie took no notice and danced her fingers over Rosie’s legs and knees. Minute after minute passed as Rosie could do nothing but laugh and squirm. She never knew just how ticklish she was, but she was going to find out tonight.

Finally, Jennie climbed off Rosie and left the room, leaving her once again to regain her breath. Rosie wasn’t sure just how much more tickling she could take, what started off as a unknown kink had quickly spiralled into tickle torture, with Jennie’s long fingernails being responsible for it. Her soft, bare skin had never experienced anything so ticklish before.

Jennie returned to the room holding a couple of dressing gown cords and a roll of bandage tape from her paramedic bag.

“W-W-What are they for?” Rosie asked nervously, still bound on the sofa.

“Seeing you laugh and scream is getting fun for me” Jennie responded with a smile. “I’m going to find out where else you are ticklish”.

“NO PLEASE” Rosie snapped. “Just let me go Jen, I can’t take it”.

“Aww, is the little baby afraid” Jennie mocked. “I thought you liked to be tickled”.

“So did I” Rosie responded. “You’re nails are evil”.

“Good” Jennie smiled before walking over to Rosie’s feet again dancing her nails back over them.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA JEEENNNNN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA” Rosie screamed, bouncing around on the sofa.

Jennie quickly untied Rosie’s big toes before rolling her over onto her back. Jennie climbed on the petite brunette’s hips and straddled her, she removed the straps from Rosie’s waist and chest before pinning her wrists above her head, sliding herself up so she was straddling her chest, pinning her shoulders with her knees.

Rosie tried to break free but the exhaustion combined with Jennie’s strength kept her immobile. Jennie quickly looped one of the Velcro straps around Rosie’s wrists, over and over before fastening it. Rosie struggled again but nothing. Jennie threaded one of the dressing gown cords in between Rosie’s wrists, tying it to the Velcro strap before jumping off the sofa and pulling Rosie’s bound wrists way above her head. Rosie kept struggling but within seconds, Jennie had tied the other end of the dressing gown cord to the base of the sofa. Jennie walked down to Rosie’s feet before tying the dressing gown cord to the Velcro on her ankles and tying the other end to the base of the sofa. Completely stretching Rosie’s tiny frame out.

Jennie stood over Rosie’s bound body with a smug expression on her face.

“There is something else I saw in that video” Jennie smirked, holding the other dressing gown cord.

“W-What?” Rosie nervously responded.

Jennie crouched down and removed her white cotton socks, pushing one into the other to form a ball. She picked up the roll of bandage tape from the side before smiling evilly at Rosie. “Open wide” Jennie said with a grin.

“FUCK OFF JEN” Rosie snapped. “KEEP YOUR SMELLY SOCKS AWAY FROM ME”.

Jennie took a step towards Rosie’s upper body, placing the roll of tape down and leaning into Rosie’s armpit.

“Coochie coochie coo” Jennie mocked as she spider tickled her nails in Rosie’s left armpit.

“AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUCCCKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHA MMMMMMMMPPPHHHAHAHAHAMMPPPHHHHH” Rosie laughed loudly before Jennie shoved her socks into Rosie’s mouth.

Jennie held the socks in her mouth firmly and started wrapping the bandage tape around her face and head, securing it in place.

“MMMPPPPHHHHHHHH” Rosie protested, unable to spit the socks that gagged her out.

“That’s better” Jennie smiled. “A bit of peace and quiet”.

“MMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH” Rosie protested again as she watched Jennie hover above her.

She watched on in fear as Jennie’s hands lowered slowly towards her exposed armpits, fingers already wriggling.

“MMPPHH, MMPPHH, MPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAMMMMPPPHHHHHH” Rosie screamed into her gag as Jennie fingers planted down into her armpits.

Rosie’s head thrashed from side to side as the tickling got worse and worse, Jennie’s fingers digging deeper and deeper into her armpits. Tears rolling down her pink cheeks as she screamed into the gag.

Minute after torturous minute passed as Jennie’s long nails danced and glided in Rosie’s sweaty armpits. Jennie noticed that as Rosie was bouncing around on the sofa, her vest top was riding up her body, exposing her cute little belly button. She smiled evilly before halting the torture of her armpits and diving her nails straight into Rosie’s uncovered stomach and sides.

“MMMPPPPPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAMMPPPPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAMMPPHHH” Rosie screamed loudly into the gag as she continued to thrash around on the sofa.

Jennie long fingernails tickled and prodded Rosie’s stomach, sides and ribs over and over again. Rosie had realised the hard way just how sensitive her tiny body was. The once feeling of excitement had long disappeared and was replaced with the feeling of laughter and torture. Her brain was solely fixated on just how much it tickled.

Jennie quick hands moved between Rosie’s ribs, sides and stomach over and over again, not allowing Rosie a second to regain her composure as she continued to laugh uncontrollably into the gag. She shut her eyes to try and think about something else but couldn’t, the tickling was too much for her.

Finally, Jennie stopped, leaving Rosie panting heavily into the gag. Jennie smiled before unwrapping the bandage tape and removing the gag.

“F-F-Fuck YOU” Rosie panted.

“You shouldn’t say things like that whilst you are tied up Rosie” Jennie reminded her mockingly.

“P-P-Please Jen, let me go” Rosie begged.

“Ummmm, not just yet” Jennie smiled before pulling Rosie’s vest top up over her head, massively reducing her vision.

“JEN, Please” Rosie begged again.

Jennie stared at Rosie’s petite breasts. “Are you titties ticklish?” Jennie asked.

Before Rosie could respond, Jennie’s fingernails lightly tickled both breasts.

“EEEEEEEKKKKK HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Rosie laughed as her exposed breasts were tickled.

Jennie tickled and tickled Rosie’s breasts and nipples as Rosie giggled uncontrollably. Rosie could feel her racing heart pound harder and harder as her nipples grew and turned hard. She was laughing too much to care about how turned on she was getting.

Jennie continued to spider tickle Rosie’s tiny breasts, noticing how hard her nipples were.

“Aww, is someone getting turned on?” She mocked. “You dirty bitch”.

Jennie dug her fingernails back into Rosie’s sides, producing a loud scream from under the vest top.

“AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAPPPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” Rosie screamed with laughter.

Jennie switched every minute of so between Rosie’s breasts and sides before finally stopping. Rosie was breathing extremely heavily as she tried to regain her compose. To her relief, Jennie untied the dressing gown cord from her feet. Rosie quickly retracted her bound legs so the soles of her feet were hidden against the sofa cushion.

“Relax Rosie, you have had enough for one day” Jennie said sympathetically.

Rosie breathed a sigh of relief as the Velcro was undone on her ankle and legs, freeing them. Jennie walked to the top of the sofa and freed Rosie’s wrists. She quickly sat up, pulling her vest top down and glaring at Jennie.

“You’re going to sleep well tonight” Jennie mocked. “That was fun, we should do it again soon” she said as she left the room, returning with the dressing gown cords to her bedroom.

Rosie sat there, cross legged on the sofa. Her body still tingling from the tickling. She felt her crotch, quickly realising how wet her pyjama shorts were. She stood up slowly and exited the living room. As she crept up the stairs to her bedroom, she heard moans coming from Jennie’s room.

‘That bitch is getting off’ Rosie thought to herself. ‘Did tickling me turn her on?’

She pondered for a few seconds before creeping past Jennie’s room as her moans were getting louder, the faint sound of a vibrator could be heard through the closed door. Rosie’s heart started racing again as she stayed outside for a few minutes, listening to Jennie hit orgasm after orgasm before the vibration noise stopped and she heard a drawer close.

Rosie snook past and quietly entered her room. She sat on the bed, rubbing her feet with moisturiser before putting on a pair a socks. She thought about how and when she could take revenge before Jennie struck again. She could remember Jennie saying how ticklish she was earlier in the night but the blonde was much bigger and stronger than her, it was going to be impossible to get her tied up willingly.

Rosie had an idea, she quietly hopped off the bed and snook towards Jennie’s room, slowly opening the door. The light from the hallway filled Jennie’s room. Rosie slowly looked around the door to see Jennie flat out on her stomach, asleep. She looked at Jennie’s bed, the queen sized bed had a raised, padded leather footboard and sturdy, thick leather headboard. A light went off in her head as she realised that she could easily tie Jennie to her own bed, but had to wait for the perfect opportunity. Just as she was turning away to leave, she noticed Jennie’s toes sticking out from the duvet at the side of the bed. She smiled as she snuck over to the left foot and slowly pulled the duvet up and over it, exposing Jennie’s large size 9 feet. Rosie admired the perfectly soft foot before slowly running her nail over it, her foot immediately flinched. She lightly tickled Jennie’s foot with a couple of fingers as it flinched again before quickly retracting back under the duvet. Not wanting to push her luck any further, Rosie turned around and left the room, quietly shutting the door.

Once back in the safety of her own room, she opened her laptop and started flicking through a few videos of women being tickled on beds, plotting her revenge and gathering a list of inventory she would need to make Jennie suffer as much as she did.

The thought of the revenge accompanied by the sounds of the women giggling and laughing started to get Rosie worked up, her heart started pounding, her hands became clammy and her vagina got wetter and wetter. She reached inside her drawer, taking out her magic wand vibrator and setting it off, rubbing it against her. Within seconds, her toes were curling as she gasped and moaned whilst watching a blonde woman on her laptop get her toes tickled by an electric toothbrush.

Orgasm after orgasm flowed out of her as she watched the woman cry with laughter, imagining it was her doing it to Jennie and her big feet. Breathless, she put the vibrator away and went onto the internet to order supplies, Jennie was going to pay for what she did.

Simply amazing story.... you so need to continue!

Great start, looking forward to reading the continuation. Hope this is a story that continues for a while as the possibilities are broad with this premise

It looks like the title also describes the condition in which Jennie put herself in.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back