• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Aspiring Tickle Model!

wade03

TMF Expert
Hey guys. Ive been in contact with someone who wants to be a tickle model so im doing my best to spread the word for her. I think she could be a big hit! Ive contacted a number of producers so I'm hoping they'll get hold of me or her. She said it was ok to leave her instagram address on here so please check her out. It goes without saying but please be respectful as always. If you have instagram feel free to give her a follow. Thanks for listening.

https://instagram.com/skylartickle/

Attachments

• 12132697_156168024735297_2037259758_n.jpeg
    12132697_156168024735297_2037259758_n.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 257
  • 1169920_1509167806073672_443577306_n.jpeg
    1169920_1509167806073672_443577306_n.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 12135188_493504670829666_531003608_n.jpeg
    12135188_493504670829666_531003608_n.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 313
She's very attractive. Just out of curiosity how do you know her? Has she done any work before? (I'm not a producer, just a curious future fan!!)

She's very attractive. Just out of curiosity how do you know her? Has she done any work before? (I'm not a producer, just a curious future fan!!)

I randomly stumbled upon her page a while back. Don't know her personally but she seems like a genuinely nice person. No i dont think she's done any work before. Hopefully things work out eventually!

She is very pretty and if authentic then the "producers" here are undeserving, and she should not do a tickling video with a producer as the videos wind up all over the place without consideration, and she is not? a working fetish model.

But, likely a guy pretending to be a good looking woman who likes being tied up and tickled in order to get dope men to message them about how they would tickle "her" etc.

Women, especially attractive ones, do not need to post on the internet to find men willing to do whatever they want.

While anything is possible, if this were a guy, why would "he" post that they were trying to do tickle modelling? If all they wanted was attention they could just post pics and get all the attention they wanted.

I don't know about any of the other producers out there, at a minimum I'd need to know if this woman was located in my area. Most of us aren't going to fly someone across the country just to shoot them when we've got tons of models just as attractive in our own back yards.

Also... her Instagram is private, the OP doesn't even know her, and they're looking for follows. Smells like a troll. Best of luck to her if it's not, but this doesn't scream "sound investment!" to me.

I don't know about any of the other producers out there, at a minimum I'd need to know if this woman was located in my area. Most of us aren't going to fly someone across the country just to shoot them when we've got tons of models just as attractive in our own back yards.

Also... her Instagram is private, the OP doesn't even know her, and they're looking for follows. Smells like a troll. Best of luck to her if it's not, but this doesn't scream "sound investment!" to me.

It must have just recently gone private because earlier today I was able to view it. And as far as location goes on one of her comments on instagram she said she's from Florida. So troll or not I think she's too far for you anyway.

I'm skeptical but reverse google image search brings up nothing so she could be legit

I'm skeptical but reverse google image search brings up nothing so she could be legit

ChicagoAnnie has taught me well, as I too did some google reverse image searches. Seems like maybe the instagram got flooded and she made it private.

Seems like she is legit. Hopefully she gets hooked up with one of the better producers...for some reason this whole situation is very intriguing to me!!

Of the three pictures, I'd say she looks best in the second one. She's making the duck face in the first picture, and the third one looks downright ghetto. She's definitely a looker, so maybe a professional photo shoot might be in order.

Of the three pictures, I'd say she looks best in the second one. She's making the duck face in the first picture, and the third one looks downright ghetto. She's definitely a looker, so maybe a professional photo shoot might be in order.

Lets be respectful now bud. You're judging her off of 1 or 2 pics.

Attachments

• 11925549_1695021080718979_2078577132_n.jpeg
    11925549_1695021080718979_2078577132_n.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 36
Lets be respectful now bud. You're judging her off of 1 or 2 pics.
Actually, I was criticizing 2 of the 3 photos. She's definitely hot, no question, and my only judgement was that a professional photographer might do a better job of accentuating her qualities.

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

If she's real, why not just make her own tickling video clip?

A lot of people have HD camcorders these days, and you can even record good video on your IPhone.

An HD camcorder would be better, you can stick it on a tripod. You can get one for $200 or $300 at Best Buy or Walmart, and pawn shops
probably have cheaper deals.

Just have her get a friend, preferably girl, since most folks prefer that here...or guy, which, being as beautiful as she is, only a close minded bigot wouldn't
have fun tickling her, even if tickling wasn't sexual to him.

I'd rather she not use a established producer because.....what's the point? Several of the "big" producers today.....the models all have the same reaction. The same laugh.
Basically...I think they're "coached" on how to laugh.
Which Hey!, if they're making money, have at it! To each his own. I LOVE some pantyhose tickling, some like bare feet, some like socks. Some like screamers,
some like fakers, some like a genuine real laugh. But if she's going to travel all the way to whoever...and end up sounding almost exactly like every other
girl tickled...what's the point?

Especially when she can do it all herself and save a load of money, and maybe make some cash herself!

Just start a little clips4sale store, and load them on there. Do about 5 or 10 videos, and see how well she does.

If she doesn't make enough, give it up. There are plenty of stores that have just a few clips.

Yeah I agree with the above post. I mean, I can understand "aspiring" to be a movie star, or a doctor, or a CEO, but a tickle fetish model?

Yeah I agree with the above post. I mean, I can understand "aspiring" to be a movie star, or a doctor, or a CEO, but a tickle fetish model?

"Aspiring" was just a bad choice of words on my part. All i ment was she was interested in becoming a model.

You know I always scratch my head at these I have a hot friend who wants to be a model, so I told her I'd advertise for her. I mean seriously if she was really dying to be a tickle model wouldn't she rather advertise herself? Is she scared to join this site or something? I mean are you taking the role of her agent, people have to contact you to hire her, and are going to get a cut of her pay? This personally reads like wank fodder to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back