• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becky Foot Tickled for Information...any idea what video it's from?

kingofswing

TMF Regular
Any idea what video this is from? The 'lee has such a great laugh I'd love to see more of her/it.

http://www. youtube.com/ watch?v=siQV6fTzO3A

The Laugher. He's not around anymore. Great, early Internet amateur stuff. A search here on the TMF might lead to more of his lingering work.

Ah ok thanks. Yeah I thought it was an "early" video and was hoping it could still be bought in clips or something online.

I'm a big fan of this clip, and this one as well https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=eXWRQCv9hHI. Not sure if it's done by the same guy though. Would really like to find more clips by either. There's just something about seeing above-average looking women getting tickled (rather than all the samey looking, souped up models that we normally see these days) that I absolutely love.

Dashboard....No, not the same producer. This producer goes under the handle 'Spotmanc'. Her name is Ariel. Key 'Spotmanc' into the 'Search' here and you'll find at least 20 clips.
He has put out plenty of amateur clips over the years. I don't believe he has a website, at least not that I know of. Hope this helps. She is a Great Lee with a Great Laugh.

Does anyone still have this clip? I'm in love with the 3 minute version and would to see the full version someday.
I contacted The Laugher and unfortunately he doesn't have the video either, he told me to ask around on TMF

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back