• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

before work tickle

feettickler05

TMF Novice
So there is a girl i have known for a number of years but hadnt seen for ages. We had stayed in touch via txt and the odd phone call but not seen each other. We will call her Laura for the story

Laura was about a size 12-14 with big boobs, a good round arse and a very pretty face. Her feet were a size 6. Laura had known about my tickle and foot fetish for a while as we used to meet up after a few drinks or if we were bored and she would let me tickle her and worship her feet :) she looked great in her underwear wriggling around!

After speaking again it turns out she was working in the same city as me in the UK and worked a very similar job which usually means early starts and it turned out her office was about 2mins walk from mine....bonus! :)

We got texting and i suggested meeting quickly before starting work and asked if there is anywhere we could go. Laura said her office building is extremley quiet at that time of the morning so i walked into her building with her and waited for the lift. Laura knew what was coming once in the lift as we had discussed it and had fun over txts and calls about it

Wearing a loose dress just above the knee and some flat shoes laura entered the lift me following behind pinching and tickling her bum making her jump. She smiled as the doors closed and with that my fingers went up her top tickling her belly and underarms before kneeling down and tickling up her dress...her bum had always been extremley ticklish! :) we went up and down in the lift to various floors for more tickles before agreeing to go into 1 of the toilets.

It was quiet nobody around so we set up camp in 1 of the cubicles and her flats were slipped off! I could smell her foot as it got closer which was heaven and she giggled with the anticipation of having her feet tickled (again feet really ticklish)

Hahahahahh please please stop ok ok you have tickled my feet hahahhaha....."what are you laughing at i would say as my fingers wriggled all over her feet whilst i sucked her toes

I then paid attention to her belly and boobs before she bent over and had a really good bum tickling!

this happened a few times before she got a new job! :( she was great to tickle and i always think of the times we would meet randomly and i would tickle her in the car, lift, bedroom anywhere we could really lol.

Hope you enjoyed reading

Thank you....i loved the experience and could have stayed the cubicle or lift all day!! :)

Me too, I always put myself in the person who is telling the story shoes and imagine being in the situation!

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back