• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beg for Emily (Mostly f/m, with some f/mf)

AaronTheCreator

Alex

It was raining outside. One of the windows was slightly cracked and I could faintly hear the trickle of water hitting the pavement. If I strained, I could also just barely hear occasional chimes from the grandfather clock in the living room. Other than that, all I could hear was Emily.

Emily had been working in silence for the past 20 minutes, but as she started with our toe ties, she turned on some music. “It helps set the mood, don’t you think?” I was in no position to answer her at the moment. To me, it sounded like she had turned on a new age, instrumental station. “Massage music” she called it. She’d also lit incense or a scented candle, but it was hard to tell what scent it was through the leather hood.

Time moves slowly when you can’t move. Or see. Or speak. My heart was beating heavily in my ears. Emily was humming along to the music, and I could hear her footfalls as she moved around the room. She stepped away from the bed and seemed to be rustling inside of a drawer. After a couple minutes, she settled back down at the foot of the king-sized bed.

I clenched and unclenched my fists inside of my straight jacket. My jacket was a full-length canvas version of the restraints you see in every Hollywood movie about insane asylums. Warm, but not uncomfortable. Solid, but still soft. My fiancé, Lucy, had been intentional in the kind of jacket she bought for me. All the straps and buckles were on the front so that nothing on my back would dig into my body during our play time. I felt slightly awkward that I wasn’t wearing anything else below the waste, but the hood and gag gave me a comforting sense of anonymity.

My heart was starting to beat faster.

Deep breaths. Deep. Breaths.

Lucy stirred to my right. I couldn’t see my fiancé at the moment, but I could smell her perfume and feel the warmth of her body. We had engaged in a lot of kinky play before, but had never been tied up together. I had an urge to make some sort of contact with her to help us share the moment. I tried to roll her way to playfully nudge her. I made almost no progress and Lucy almost surely didn’t notice. I always forget how limiting straightjackets can be until I try to move in one. Probably for the best that our restraints don't let us roll into each other.

Emily chuckled lightly at the foot of the bed.
“Hold your horses, cowboy. I’m almost finished with Lucy’s toes. We’ll get started after that.”

Emily’s voice was sweet and soft, with a mild southern accent. She had a classic beauty - long, dark hair and deep brown eyes. She was fit, but not particularly athletic looking. She had nice curves, but she never showed them off, instead opting for a traditional look of pearl necklaces and dresses that always hung below her knees.

Emily wore red lipstick, had perfect grammar, and expected – but never insisted – on a gentleman opening doors for her. To 99 percent of the people in Emily’s life, she was the perfect southern belle. At present she was wearing Agent Provocateur lingerie and a thick leather collar. I wondered if the United Way would care if they knew that the second chair on their annual charity gala was the world’s sweetest sadist.

After pondering that thought for a moment, I settled back into my breathing exercises.

In 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Out 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

My blindfold was thick and sturdy, and was fitted perfectly with my hood. In the handful of times I’d worn it, I’d never even so much as seen light come in the sides. It was comfortable, but I’d never gotten completely at ease with bondage hoods. Lucy, on the other hand, loved them. She was wearing a smaller version of mine with a bright pink ball gag between her teeth.

You couldn’t see them at the moment, but Lucy had shockingly blue eyes and long, curly hair. She had been into bondage before we had gotten together and had been comfortable being tightly restrained since she could remember. It also didn’t hurt that her straightjacket was much fancier than mine. Lucy was wearing a customer leather jacket. The sleeves were thick with sturdy buckles. The body had solid leather along her shoulders, neck and collar bones, with only slim straps to secure the rest. The effect was that her arms were inside of leather sleeves that were folded and pressed across her stomach, accentuating her bare, perky breasts. She both loved and dreaded that the jacket left her stomach, sides, and nipples exposed. From experience I knew that if you took a particularly clever angle, you could also slip your fingers into her bare armpits, but Lucy made me swear not to tell Emily. I honored my promise, but didn’t think it would matter in the long run.

Lucy shifted again.

Emily noticed Lucy’s fidgeting. “Ok, ok. All done! How are you guys feeling? Anything poking or prodding?”

I shook my head ‘no’ and mumbled something indecipherable through my gag. Lucy did the same.

“Aw great! We are going to have so much fun tonight, you guys!” Her tone was like she was gearing us up for an office team building event or an Easter egg hunt. It should have seemed out of place, but she was so damn charming and sounded so sincere. If I hadn’t been on the wrong side of a pair of stocks from Emily before I probably would have been just as hyped as she was.

“Ok guys, I’ve got my phone out for a moment and am recording for a brief check-in. For the record, all three of us are friends and consenting adults. We are going to play together for up to the next three hours, and we all understand our play is probably going to be a little intense, but we’re all going to have a lot of fun. We’ve agreed beforehand that we aren’t using safe words and sexual situations are on the table for all three of us. This will be your last chance to choose to be untied. After this point you have complete freedom to say or do anything you'd like, with the understanding that you don't get to decide to stop. Could you both please go ahead and vigorously wiggle your toes for me if you consent to me doing whatever I please to your cute little bodies?“

In addition to our leather hoods and straightjackets, Lucy and I both had our feet locked in a pair of heavy stocks affixed to the base of the bed. Emily said they were an heirloom, though she never explained further. The stocks were old, massive, and intimidating with carefully smoothed and polished wood. Each of the holes were lined with padding, and fit snuggly around Lucy and my ankles. All things considered, we were both quite comfortable.

As requested, Lucy and I each wiggled our toes as much as we could given the very careful job Emily had done of tying each of our toes back to eyeholes at the top of the stocks. Wiggling my bound toes on camera to indicate consent felt humiliating. But it was an important part of the evening. Even though she carried herself like a Kindergarten teacher, Emily was a reputable attorney in town. Her soft smile, and sweet disposition were incredibly disarming. But if you knew her the way Lucy and I knew her, you understood that there was something else deeper down. And Emily always gave her playmates notice before she let that side of herself out. Lucy and I both understood that by wiggling our toes we had just passed the point of no return.

“Great guys! We’re all set!”

My stomach sank the way it always does whenever Emily finishes setting up her games. It’s the feeling of being at the top of the rise of a roller coaster right before it drops. The final moment of remembrance that you are completely responsible for the terrifying position you are in. That feeling that after several choices to get to this point, there’s nothing you can do to reverse the inevitable consequences.

“Okie guys, let’s get started. Who wants to go first??”

This was a trap Emily had used before. Lucy and I were both well aware of how good Emily is at what she does. Emily knew neither of us would volunteer. She was trying to get us to turn against each other, and Lucy obliged immediately

“Hoo Doos”

“He does, does he?” Emily clarified.

“Ughh mmm” Lucy reiterated.

Shit, I should have thought faster.

“What do you think about that Alex? Lucy says you volunteer to go first.”

The psychological part of the torture had started. Her honey-sweet voice, be damned. I wasn’t ready yet. She couldn’t charm me into volunteering to go first. My toes started to curl involuntarily. My mind started playing out my options. There was no way out of this. I could either agree with Lucy, which would encourage Emily to start with me, or I could pathetically try to argue the point through my gag – an act that would no doubt make Emily even more interested in starting with me. Well played, Lucy.

After a long moment, I decided all that I could do was maintain what was left of my dignity and say nothing.

Emily sighed dramatically. “I guess Alex is giving me the silent treatment.” With that she began lightly running the pads of her fingers over the tops of my toes.

Fuck.

My whole body stiffened. The music, the rain, the fire, the smell of Lucy’s perfume. Everything evaporated around me. The only thought in my mind was Emily. Emily and her fucking cherry red painted, freshly applied acrylic nails.

“Come on, sweetheart. I could really use your input down here. Are you sure you don’t have an opinion on who should go first?”

I didn’t try to respond to Emily. Every ounce of my self-control was spent trying to breathe through my gag without breaking. Her touch was almost unfathomably light. It was like a cool breeze filled with an electric current running through my legs. When I first met Emily, Lucy told me that her nickname in her sorority was “Tips”. For years I thought it was because she was a bartender, but Emily clarified this misunderstanding for me during our first play time together.

In 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

The pads of her fingertips traced down the sides of my feet.

Out 6, 7, 8 10

She slowly ran her fingers over my ankles. My eyes cinched shut as every muscle in my body tensed. She was toying with me. Her fingers continued to slowly move across my feet, but she was careful not to use her nails or touch my soles. I had the thought in the moment that If I wasn’t so damned terrified of her, I probably could have enjoyed this moment.

She stopped.

I started to do my counting exercises again, but stopped as soon as she started running a single fingernail down the sole of my left foot. Slowly. Methodically. This girl was a pro. I tried to remind myself that I had signed up for this, but at the moment all I could do was try to come up with a way to escape.

“It’s not too late. Are you sure you don’t want to answer my question?”

I gritted my teeth and held firm.

When she was had finished dragging her fingernail down my left sole. She started moving the same finger up my right sole. To say I am ticklish is an understatement. I am brutally, spastically ticklish. But being a large, athletic man, this typically wasn’t a problem. I was starting to lose my composure. I grunted into my gag and bit down hard with my teeth. My toes flexed. I squeezed my eyes tight.

“Sweet little Alex, so sensitive. So precious. I haven’t even really started yet. Want to ask me nicely not to tickle you? I might have mercy on you.”

She was lightly drawing horizontal lines across right foot. My toes were clenching and unclenching despite my best efforts to control myself. I could hear her chuckling to herself. She began using all of her nails to lightly scratch under my toes. I was losing control, and she was taunting me. She began to move her fingers faster and more deliberately. My mind raced, I wanted to fight. I wanted to maintain my composure in the face of her sweet, yet infuriating taunting. I said the only thing that I could think of.

“Mggmmgg! Fugh Uuuuu”.

Emily’s nails stopped moving and she drew her breath in dramatically. “Excuse me Alex, that is no way to talk to a lady!”

Lucy started to do her best “OOOOO BAH BOY” through her gag, but almost immediately I heard her gasp. Lucy squealed in surprise and then begin cackling. I could feel her body thrash around next to me. Whatever Emily was doing, it was devastatingly effective.

“Thank you very much for your support Lucy, but you have yourself to worry about at the moment.”

Emily was not teasing. Lucy shifted into silent laughter. Her body flopped like a fish amid her periodic gasps for air. When she could muster the strength, Lucy screamed completely indecipherable words into her gag and then sank back into silent laughter.

After about five minutes the thrashing and desperate laughter stopped. As Emily repositioned herself in front of my feet, I could hear Lucy whimpering and panting for air.

“Lucy, you shouldn’t tease Alex. You wouldn’t like it if he teased you while you were having a hard time, would you?”

Lucy mumbled something into her gag, but I couldn’t make out what it was. Judging from the lack of thrashing, Emily must have been satisfied.

“Now, back to you, sweet Alex. So big. So tough. You’re what 6 foot 3? 6 foot 4? 220 pounds?”

“Mmmhmmm”

Emily started to rub oil on the bottoms of my feet.

“I think you’re a wonderful man, Alex. You’ve been such a blessing for Lucy, but I think you need a bit more humility in your life.”

Not sure where Emily was going with this, I tried to ignore the sensation of Emily pushing her fingers between each of my toes to make sure the oil she was applying made it everywhere.

“You’re not the first great guy I’ve had locked in my stocks, Alex. Mid-30s, good job, type A. You’re an ex-college athlete turned obsessive Crossfitter. You think you’re bulletproof and that you’re completely in control of your life. But you aren’t.”

She began lightly tracing circles on my soles with her nails. Her sweet, sing-songie tone made this so much worse. Emily was completely unfazed by what she was doing to me. She might as well have been teaching Sunday school.

“You guys think that you have to act so tough. Too tough to laugh, too tough to lose control, too tough to even tell me you don’t want me to tickle you first. I bet you have a hard time saying the word tickle in public. But sweetheart, you need to understand, you’re never in complete control of anything. You need to be more humble. Sometimes bad things are going to happen to you. Sometimes unexpected things are going to come up. Or sometimes, some suburban girl in pearls who is half your size, is going to break you down into little pieces with nothing but tickles.”

For emphasis she spiraled all 10 of her nails on my soles at once.

I grunted into my gag.

“Take right this moment. You think you are in control right now, but you’re not. You have no control over whether I stop right now, or if I decide that I’m going to make you beg for 3 hours. If you let go and joined us in the moment, you might enjoy it.”

She continued skittering her fingers over my soles. Her nails were absolutely devastating. I jerked my feet as hard as I could. Even in my current predicament it was a violent motion. But the heavy stocks barely creaked. I gritted my teeth and groaned loudly as I tried to fight away the electric feeling of her infernal nails.

“Still nothing, huh? Such a stubborn little boy with such ticklish feet. Guess, I’m going to have to turn your brain into Jell-O for the next half an hour.”

She began moving her nails faster. I fought harder and harder to maintain my last shred of control as I violently bit down into my gag. I know what she wanted. She wanted me to break. She wanted me to cackle and beg into my gag like Lucy. Something deep down in me refused. She was devastatingly good at what she was doing, but I still needed to hang onto this last ounce of control.

She paused.

“Mmm, you’re fighting very hard, but you’re awfully sensitive tonight. What do you say I knock you down a peg, Mr. Tough Guy?”

Before I could answer, I felt the bristles of her brush begin raking the bottom of my left foot. I opened my mouth as loud as the gag would allow and screamed. In just that moment she had broken me completely. I laughed desperately into my gag. I screamed as loud as I could to get her to stop.

“Not so tough now. See!! Isn’t it great to just let go?”

The brush continued. I strained every muscle in my legs to try to break the stocks, but couldn’t even get them to shake. My chest heaved as I tried to suck in air between panicked laughter.

“PWEE. PWEE. MMM SOOOWWWY MMM SOWWWY.”

“Ah, hun, you don’t have anything to be sorry for. You’re a great guy who just needs to let go, and I’m going to help you do just that. Now beg for Emily. Beg me to stop tickling the big, tough soles of your feet.”

I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t think. My entire world was the brush bristles on the bottom of my feet. I tried to rip my shoulders out of their sockets and detach my legs from my feet. All I accomplished doing was flopping around like a fish. Emily was in complete control and there was nothing I could do about it.

She was a master at her craft. She paused strategically and alternated feet to keep from desensitizing me. And through it all she spoke to me like we were having a casual Sunday morning conversation at Whole Foods.

“Remember Alex, you and Lucy wiggled your toes. You could have always gone to a movie tonight. Instead, here you are laughing until you cry. I’m so glad you chose to spend the evening here with me!”

My mind was completely blank. My eyes were watering and I felt like I was going to bite through my gag. No matter how hard I struggled though, the bottoms of my feet barely moved. I couldn’t even make tickling me a challenge. No matter how hard I laughed, how violently I struggled, my feet stayed fixed and Emily continued to break me.

Occasionally Emily paused long enough for me to catch my breath, but I could never completely rest. When she wasn’t using the brush, Emily would revert back to the featherlight touches of her finger tips. The frustration in these moments was worse than the brush.

The brush was brutal punishment, but Emily’s fingertips were a purer form of domination. This younger, smaller woman was systematically wrecking me with nothing more than the lightest touches from her fingertips. There was something so innocent, so delicate about her touch that made her ability seem like a force of nature. On top of it all was the realization that a person from my book club could wreck me with the calmness of checking items off of her grocery list.

To her credit, Emily succeeded in living up to her promise. She broke me completely. After half an hour I was horse from laughing and begging. My jaw was tight, my blindfold was coated in tears, and I felt like I had just run an Iron Man.

After the 4th round of brushing, I felt Emily put her hands on the stocks and pull herself up. She came around to my side of the bed and stood next to me. I blushed furiously inside my hood knowing that I was fairly aroused despite what I had just gone through, and that fact would be obvious to Emily.

“Alex, you seem to be enjoying yourself. Maybe you need a little more of the brush.”

Her taunt coincided with the lightest of touches on the crease where my legs meet my hips. I grunted into my gag in frustration. Her electric touch tickled terribly, but it was also incredibly arousing. She laughed lightly, clearly enjoying the effect she was having on me as she slowly moved her fingers over my thighs, hips, and lower abdomen.

Every stroke, every touch seemed to be meant to both tickle and turn me on simultaneously. I was now fully erect, but was also cackling into my gag – not knowing whether to fight these feelings or sink into them. Every now and then her fingertips would graze my shaft, but I couldn’t tell if these were intentional.

After 10 minutes of the most brutal teasing of my life, Emily stopped abruptly. I could hear her walk to Lucy’s side of the room and turn up the ambient music. Confused, I silently prayed that she wasn’t going back to my feet. Instead, I felt her delicate fingers reaching around my head, and suddenly my gag came loose. I gulped in the fresh air and flexed my jaw.

Emily’s lips were directly against the part of my hood covering my ears. In a whisper low enough to keep Lucy from hearing she asked, “since you went first it’s only fair you get to pick what we do next, tough guy. Pleasure for you or tickles for her?” She made it sound like the most obvious and innocent question in the world. Like we were picking the flavor of Lucy’s birthday cake.

I didn’t even need to think. I whispered, “tickle her.”

Emily chuckled. “Suit yourself.” She began to move away.

“Wait!” I said as quietly as a I could. “I want to watch.”

I felt Emily straddle me. She took my erect shaft in one hand and began tracing the edge the head of my penis with a single fingertip. Her lips were an inch from mine. I lost myself in the moment. I bent my head up towards her. “I bet you do.” Her voice was like honey. Even with her whisper I could hear her faint, sweet accent.

In that moment I felt Emily release my shaft as her fingertips reached down and began tickling my balls. In a moment my world went red and I was right back in hell. I opened my mouth to laugh and immediately felt her stuff the ball gag back in and fastened it around my head.

“I’m not done with you yet, tough guy.”

As she spoke, I felt Emily move off of me and crawl across the bed towards Lucy. I could hear her whispering to Lucy, but couldn’t make out what she said. After a few moments the only sound in the room was Lucy’s desperate laughter.

Last edited:
This is truly one of the best stories I ever read.

Love the storytelling style, love the psychological builing up, love the roleplay between lees and ler.

I can only wait for the next part, thank you :)

Wonderful story! :bouncybou
Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on a great first post. :D

Wow great story, I hope this continues? You are a very good writer.

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back