• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being logged out during lengthy posts/replies

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
I'm finding that if I take more than about 15 minutes on a post or a reply to a post, I will have been logged out when I hit "submit post." Is that my operating system or something with the forum? Auto-save will show me exactly where it logged off. Very frustrating to spend time on something, only to discover that a couple of paragraphs have been lost. I can read and surf around the forum indefinitely without this happening,....... only when I'm typing does it occur. Ideas?

Thanks.

What I do when posting my stories (or a very long post) is to make a Word document (.doc or .docx) with the all of the content that I want to post.
Only then hit "Reply to Thread," copy and paste the text from your Word document into the reply window, and then post it.

If you sit idle for about 15 min you can get logged out automatically by the forum.

Sitting and typing looks like idle to the forum. What was suggested, composing longer posts in a word processor, is the way to go.

Myriads

Got it,....... thanks to both of you. I believe what faked me out is that this has not always been the case,... correct?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back