• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled at a ren fair

ticklishfeetnyc

TMF Regular
If given the chance to be one of the people who sits barefoot in the stocks at a renefaire would you do it? If so would you want to do it for free or would need to be paid? This is important to keep in mind since at the fair you would have no choice who tickled your feet all day. There could be anyone from someone who would give a playful tickle, someone who would just go to town or even someone you possible know (gulp). If it was me I would probably want and need to be paid. I always wonder what it would be like to be in a situation like this. The only thing close to experiencing this was being burried at the beach.

NEVER would I do something like that, unless I was paid an amount of money high enough for me never to have to work again!

Tickling is something intimate to me which is based on trust.

And even if it wasn't, I would not appreciate being touched by everybody and their mother, I am someone who needs physical space!

I don't think I'd have the guts for that to my hat's off to anyone that could do it!

Maybe for people that do not look or feel tickling as sexual in nature it could be easier to engage in public tickling in a Renfair.
But since generally sexually charged human activities are usually done privately, I suppose for those that look at tickling as a sexually charged activity I think it would be difficult to engage in it in public and with strangers.

Absolutely, I'd do it without a second thought. If I didn't adore the renfaires enough, that would just make them be that much more incredible. Unfortunately, the idea that those stocks are a fixture at your average renfaire is a huge myth. In fact, I only know of one renfaire troupe in the US that does it, and they use their own players as the rogues in troubles. Still, on a warm day while in my full costuming, I wouldn't need any coaxing to let myself be the troublesome lass trapped a while in the stocks.

Yes

I would do this and do it without pay. I would need breaks though because im sure my ankles and feet would go numb but I would would get right back in after awhile. It would be exciting to place my ankles in the stocks have the top part clamp down and then be locked in. I would be gagged and watch passerbyers walk by with a peculiar look on their face are amused at my situation and figure that this is to much of an oppurtunity to pass up, rough wooden stocks confining bare vulnerable and ticklish. The people running the display are encouraging visitors, HERE YE HERE YE THIS LAD MUST BE PUNISHED FEEL FREE TO TICKLE THE SOLES OF HIS FEET WITH YOUR FINGER TIPS AND FEATHERS. Different people participate it could be a couple of mischievious boys or a couple college girls or an older woman. As they tickle I laugh into my gag my eyes look into their eyes pleading them to stop . The fiendish smiles say they wont. Before long im attracting a crowd. My suffering continues as itching powder is applied to my soles and people are encouraged to use feathers. Finally my soles are coated with mollasses and eager goats lfeast on my soles. The crowd laughs at my prediament as the goats incapable of mercy lick the banquet so thoughtfully prepared. Even more exciting would be to be locked in the stocks with a pretty maiden who needs to have her bare soles tickled.

Yes,I would do it and I still have to think about whether I need to be paid or not but it would definitely be a plus.

Absolutely, I'd do it without a second thought. If I didn't adore the renfaires enough, that would just make them be that much more incredible. Unfortunately, the idea that those stocks are a fixture at your average renfaire is a huge myth. In fact, I only know of one renfaire troupe in the US that does it, and they use their own players as the rogues in troubles. Still, on a warm day while in my full costuming, I wouldn't need any coaxing to let myself be the troublesome lass trapped a while in the stocks.

Which troupe does this?

In the ENTIRELY theoretical circumstances of my identity being protected AND being protected from harm, (like someone cutting my feet), then Hell yeah.

And without those provisions... I'd probably do it anyway. :)

Nah, I know I wouldnt enjoy it.

Ide be aware people are watching me and that would effect me, also my feet arnt really ticklish enough for me to bother with things like stocks.

Tis a nice fantasy tho :)

i think i'd be tempted to say yes... but in the end.... i wouldnt be able to do it like rhiannon said- its a intimate thing and I have to trust the tickler....

now that being said- there are a few factors that could change my mind to yes easily LOL, and the experience would def be awesome... those fairs are always full of excitement and entertainment :)

I wouldn't be able to do this unless it was only people I know doing the tickling. I am not comfortable enough with complete strangers touching me. At my local ren faire it was kinda funny one year when there was one of the actresses restrained in the leather shop. She was being very lightly tickled but nothing too serious. I was there with a Capnmad and he made the joke that we needed to show them how to really do it. I passed but it was still funny to see.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back