• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled by a guy

Shytickler109

TMF Expert
I have had an almost encounter of being tickled by a guy, I'm straight, and he is too, I was just curious if anyone else has had a similar encounter, is it pushing a line or is it just fun

Its something I've been thinking about lately as well. There are more men out there who are looking to be active it seems, the thing is I don't know how I'd feel about it. I might just take the leap of faith one of these days.

And you also need to think if its going to be sexual or not. There are so many kinds of tickling and it depends what the mood you want to be. Most people should respect limits as well.

I've been tickled by a guy who was gay, and he respected my limits (since I'm straight), and agreed with me that tickling can just be fun in certain situations.

I've been tickled by a guy who was gay, and he respected my limits (since I'm straight), and agreed with me that tickling can just be fun in certain situations.

I had a similar scenario to hooever. Been tickled by a gay guy before. Didn't know he was until the end of the tickle session. But During the tickle session, i didnt feel anything weird or bad about it. So if you want to get tickled by a guy, go for it!

Go for it man. M/M does not make you gay. I've considered session'ing with men as well just because they are so much more available.

I have had an almost encounter of being tickled by a guy, I'm straight, and he is too, I was just curious if anyone else has had a similar encounter, is it pushing a line or is it just fun

For me I always consider tickling to be fun I've been tickle buy guys before it isnt a big deal to me as long everyone is comfortable with each other that's all that really should matter

Wow thanks everyone I really didn't expect this kind of reaction

Tickling did seem like all fun so I'd just thought I'd get different point of views this has been really helpful

Thanks everyone

I've contemplated leeing with another guy as well. Sure are a lot more doods into this fetish than ladies.

I'm probably going to be the only woman to reply to this thread, but whatever.

I think m/m is my favorite kind of tickling, even if all I can do is watch. It doesn't always have that sexual undertone that most or all f/f videos have.

Tickling, to me, mostly, anyway, isn't necessarily sexual as it is a way to be able to assert a dominance, not a sexual one (depends on the peoples onvolved) over someone, so when I see two guy engaging in such an activity, it's exciting, in a Christmas morning kind of way? I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense or I explained that weirdly, my bad.

I think m/m is my favorite kind of tickling, even if all I can do is watch. It doesn't always have that sexual undertone that most or all f/f videos have.

Tickling, to me, mostly, anyway, isn't necessarily sexual as it is a way to be able to assert a dominance, not a sexual one (depends on the peoples onvolved) over someone, so when I see two guy engaging in such an activity, it's exciting, in a Christmas morning kind of way? I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense or I explained that weirdly, my bad.

No not at all I like the input, honestly all the positive feed back and opinions are helpful. It's actually pretty cool some of the comments. If all goes well I might request video taken of me getting tickled. Thank you for your input it's making the situation not so weird lol so thanks for that

Tickling, to me, mostly, anyway, isn't necessarily sexual as it is a way to be able to assert a dominance, not a sexual one (depends on the peoples onvolved) over someone

I would say up to the age of about years it is quite normal for many straight guys to engage in tickle-power-play with other guys, youtube is full of that. I wonder why at an older age it becomes more rare. Is it a true change in what guys want to do, or is it an increased awareness of how the activity might be seen / judged by other people?

Another observation of mine (after many chats) is that straight (adult, way above 20 years old) guys - if they are considering a tickle encounter with another guy - by large prefer the passive part, which is in contrast to the tickle fight situations I remember from childhood / youth, where nobody had the gol to be tickled, but would rather try to be the winner.

I would say up to the age of about years it is quite normal for many straight guys to engage in tickle-power-play with other guys, youtube is full of that. I wonder why at an older age it becomes more rare. Is it a true change in what guys want to do, or is it an increased awareness of how the activity might be seen / judged by other people?

Another observation of mine (after many chats) is that straight (adult, way above 20 years old) guys - if they are considering a tickle encounter with another guy - by large prefer the passive part, which is in contrast to the tickle fight situations I remember from childhood / youth, where nobody had the gol to be tickled, but would rather try to be the winner.

Well I myself am in my early 20s, and honestly I want to be on the receiving end of tickling, I have always been the ler. And if this comes off wrong I don't mean it but, I feel guys are more into tickling whether it be guy or girl so I figured guys would be good lers, but if there are girl lers out there, and I'm sure there are then all the more I just have been wanting to get tickled for awhile guys seemed like the way to go at the time

I prefer to be a lee for girls, but a ler for guys. Don't know why, but that's how it is for me.

It's whatever it feels like to you. If it feels sexual and "gay," and you're not gay and don't want to experiment with doing something that feels "gay," then don't do it. It feels fun and playful and like you can enjoy yourself without it being sexual, then go for it. No one can tell you if playing another dude is or isn't sexual. I can tell you that if you don't want to explore a sexual relationship with a dude, being tickled by a guy isn't going to change that. So don't sweat it, man. Have fun!

I totally agree.

I think for most of us there is a distinction between tickling and erotic tickling. Tickling isn't about sex for a great deal of us. I mean, it can be, and a lot of times it ends up with sex, but it certainly isn't a requirement.

I like watching m/m. I think it's great.

I totally agree.

I think for most of us there is a distinction between tickling and erotic tickling. Tickling isn't about sex for a great deal of us. I mean, it can be, and a lot of times it ends up with sex, but it certainly isn't a requirement.

I like watching m/m. I think it's the best thing ever.
Teehee

It's whatever it feels like to you. If it feels sexual and "gay," and you're not gay and don't want to experiment with doing something that feels "gay," then don't do it. It feels fun and playful and like you can enjoy yourself without it being sexual, then go for it. No one can tell you if playing another dude is or isn't sexual. I can tell you that if you don't want to explore a sexual relationship with a dude, being tickled by a guy isn't going to change that. So don't sweat it, man. Have fun!

This 100%. Me personally, I would never want to tickle or be tickled by another dude because tickling is so intertwined with my sexuality and it would just be super uncomfortable. But if you're able to engage in tickle play with another guy and it's comfortable for both of you - go for it. I don't think it makes you 'gay' and there is definitely a lot more potential lee's/ler's!

I couldn't say it better!
Just remember if it feels right it is right.
At the end if the day you answer to yourself after all!!

I think M/m does not make the "m" gay. I'm as straight as it gets, but being the "m" sounds like a complete rush. I've done artwork depicting me as the "m". It does not matter who is doing the tickling, I would go nuts, and I would get aroused. I'm still a straight "Ler" at the end of the day, though.

It's not something I would ever consider doing. I understand why some guys might feel tempted to go down that road, after all it's fairly well documented on here that finding a girl to play with is pretty damn hard, but for me I would definitely find it gay. I guess it comes down to what this fetish means to the individual and how closely it ties into sexuality for you. It's far too intimate for me to ever do with a guy.

I've gotta say though I peoples attitudes towards the whole subject in this thread have been spot on! Nice to see a thread that doesn't dissolve into petty arguing :) live and let live ay?

It's not something I would ever consider doing. I understand why some guys might feel tempted to go down that road, after all it's fairly well documented on here that finding a girl to play with is pretty damn hard, but for me I would definitely find it gay. I guess it comes down to what this fetish means to the individual and how closely it ties into sexuality for you. It's far too intimate for me to ever do with a guy.

I've gotta say though I peoples attitudes towards the whole subject in this thread have been spot on! Nice to see a thread that doesn't dissolve into petty arguing :) live and let live ay?

It is a bit refreshing than some other threads that's for sure, some people seem to argue just for the sake of arguing in some threads,
Thanks for your opinion in the matter

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back