• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being tickled to orgasm

Have you experienced this. Either giving or receiving?

Is that your ultimate goal (either giving or receiving)?
No, it is not.
Have you experienced this. Either giving or receiving?
Yes, once, receiving.

It was a long time ago, about 2003. I was having a joint session with Mistress Zara and Mistress Kassandra. They hog-tied me on a thick wrestling mat on the floor; my own body weight was pressing my genitalia into the mat. They tickled my feet and ribs simultaneously and utterly without mercy, causing me to wriggle and squirm quite a bit. The friction of the wrestling mat on my genitalia caused an orgasm. :bouncybou

They were not pleased and made me clean it up. :eeew:

Since I'm not ticklish myself, I wouldn't be able to enjoy that aspect of tickling, but I would love to meet a nice lady that I could tickle to a massive orgasm. It's one of my fondest dreams to give that pleasure to someone that is giving me the pleasure of letting me tickle them.

No i think they are seperate disciplines but it does happen,a lot depends on the environment, situation, and people, some people may start off with a tickle fight and then end up having sex,(which might not end up with a orgasm) but in the main i think they are seperate, you either tickle, or have sex.but i guess having said that a tickle torture with bondage could end up in a orgasm for either party.
Thanks for posting this its an interesting concept and i hope people debate it for you.

Ultimate goal? No. Have I experienced it? Yes, both receiving and giving.

Is that your ultimate goal (either giving or receiving)?

Yes. I certainly don't always HAVE to have it. Because I love the surprise of a tickle attack. And the bonding that can come from it or fun. But tickling in of itself turns me on to the point I want to cum or make someone cum to it.

Even writing or any of the creative works that I do... I'll wait to get off... unless I'm stuck on a scene. And then oohlala look at that.. I have my next scene! . :) But if I'm not stuck I won't let myself cum until at least one section is finished. Or at all. Feeling turned on a lot of the time is nice. Until I get to the point where I can't think at all anymore. Then I just have to. :) So... it's not really a choice for me to be turned on. But the orgasm itself is.

my ULTIMATE goal? No.......has it happened with me being the lee or ler? Yes...both ways

It has certainly happened to me a time or two and I can often come really close when being tickled. That said, I can still enjoy tickling just for the sake if it as either foreplay or just playful, flirty fun :)

It's not my goal, and it had never happened before, until last week.

Usually, when we're having sex, I feel good not great when she's on top. I always had an orgasm only when I was on top.

But! Last week, she was on top & held both my arms above my head with hers... then she pinned both my hands with one of hers & started tickling me very lightly with her free hand. On my hips, along my sides & into my armpits. It would tickle like crazy but would make me even harder. Before long, I rocked a major orgasm! It was intense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it would be a lot of fun both ways and something I'd really like to do. If you mean 'ultimate goal' figuratively, then yes.

If it happens, great. However, in most instances, I'm fine just tickling a guy.

Tickling is very sexual for myself, however it all depends on the type of tickling that is happening/session if it is going to end up with an orgasm or two. ;3 Hehe

For others that I know it is also sexual for, a ticklegasm can happen quite easily. As for myself, there are 4 spots of my body that if tickled, can result in a ticklegasm without any sexual contact or direct sex. However, for some sexual contact is needed while being tickled to reach a ticklegasm. I myself can ticklegasm from both giving and receiving tickles (with or without sexual contact); as it all depends on how aroused I am at the time.

I do not play with strangers or anything like that, so anyone whom I am tickling or being tickled by I am close too/have a connection with. So they would obviously know how sexual tickling is for me; and so I would hope ;3 that their ultimate goal is to make me have ticklegasm after ticklegasm. Obviously then giving back the same pleasure as they gave me. If I am the ler in this situation, then it is the same. Ticklegasms feel amazing and so I want to give them to my lee as much as possible for them to feel great too. :3

All in all to answer your question blatantly; yes it is the 'ultimate' goal. But for me, it can only be with someone whom I know/trust/have a connection with. Both giving and receiving.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back