• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belle of the Ball (Darkstalkers, barefoot pic)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Heres Morrigan Aensland (Darkstalkers) resting her feet after dancing at the ball.

This was just a random idea and so was created only as a sketch. I like the idea of having her in a dress, so I may draw more pictures like this.

Enjoy. ^___^

Attachments

• Belle of the Ball.JPG
    Belle of the Ball.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,535
:D I love the child like feet and the subtle intricacies of the face and body. I don't know if this is anime style but I think it would look cool if they had nail polish on. :D

@ rajee- Thanks, I'm glad you like it. It is anime style. Perhaps it doesn't seem that way. Possibly because of the way I was drawing.

@ critterlord- Thanks alot. ^__^ I like drawing feet.

:D I don't think I phrased my comment correctly. If you were to add nail polish to her toenails would that take away from the anime quality of the drawing?
You draw anime characters with a precision and a chrystal clear clarity.
:D

Ara....ok, well I don't think it would. I sometimes prefer drawing the toes with no nail polish on them. But I'll draw more pictures with nail polish on the toes. Especially with these two characters. They live in a time period where dressing up and make up was important.

Thanks for the compliments. Sometimes I feel like I don't really deserve them. Its not that great. Theres a couple that can draw better than me, we just aren't seeing much of them these days. ^___^

:D You draw them better than me. :happy:
Who are the artists you speak of?
:D

Do I really? Its really a matter of perfecting a technique then it is about being better. I've probably been drawing longer than you have, but that shouldn't make a difference. I'm not competing with you. I like your art. ^__^

I'm talking about Okari (I believe thats his name, hes the owner of TickleLeague), and Scamwich. Everyone else is about equal with me or on the same level, but these two are superb. ^__^

Last edited:
:D They are great indeed. I may not be an expert on anime art, but I don't think Scamwich is an anime artist. Okari also does some some great non anime as well. :D

They both draw anime style though, and are excellent. Far better than me. Although they do have an advantage over me. That being they know how to use photoshop extensively. I can't even find the program for purchase! LOL

:D You can buy it online at Jasc.com or you can go to the nearest Futureshop where you live and get it there. I have Paintshop Pro 8. I was wondering how Okari uses smearing? :D

Yeah, I know where you can buy it online, but I've only ever found it once in a store, and it was $300+. Thats ridiculous for what I'd use it for! And I don't have that store near me either, ah well.

I have Paintshop Pro 7 myself, but I don't ever use it. I should probably learn how to use the more advanced options. I could probably achieve the same results with some tinkering.

As far as how Okari does it, I don't know. Its probably a filter. Alot of the work is done for you by the computer. One of the reasons I prefer regular coloring over having it done through a computer.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back