• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly button fans here?

skittlesBOY

Anybody here feeling Girls that just lift up thier shirt & compelety show off thier Belly button & don't care who looks at it.. or dosen't get mad at you for staring at it? cuz i am(thats just me):D hehehehe! ~skittlesBOY
Mmmmm! cheesecake is GOOD:)

hell yeah

Oh my oh my yes.

Tickling ticklish bellies, buttons included. I mean...let's face it there is nothing more fun.

I hope to someday find a gal who is into taking it as much as I love receiving *sigh*:(

skittlesBOY said:

Anybody here feeling Girls that just lift up thier shirt & compelety show off thier Belly button & don't care who looks at it.. or dosen't get mad at you for staring at it? cuz i am(thats just me):D hehehehe! ~skittlesBOY

I don't mind people looking at my bellybutton. I usually get treated better when I wear clothing that shows my belly. But I wear them because they're comfortable.

yah i wear bellyshirts all the time, except in the winter!:D
But hey, even then i find some times to bare my tummy and bellybutton:D

Bellybuttons not my favorite tickle spot

But when they are ticklish, they are so nice. That goes for any ticklish area.

I would have to say that anybody showing off their belly-button is just asking for a good tickling! :p ;) :D

ahh

tummyticklish01 said:
yah i wear bellyshirts all the time, except in the winter!:D
But hey, even then i find some times to bare my tummy and bellybutton:D

You're such a tease. Wow I have such a love/hate relationship for you girls who do that. Hehehehe :D

I am definitely a bellybutton fan! I was at a party at the weekend where this cute girl lifted her shirt to show her friends her flat tummy and its nice innie bellybutton. I found it difficult not to stare...:D

After she went, my friends told me they invited her because they thought we might hook up. Why didn't they tell me earlier???

I'm not real big on belly buttons, but mine is very ticklish!!! It is so ticklish that sometimes I can't even wash it throughly! I have an inny. So my first gathering, go easy on the belly button! Okay?

I totally agree that any girl showing off her belly button is asking for a good tickling. Luckily I have many female friends that do this and have great ticklish bellys :-D

Bellybuttons and bellies are the best! The most beautiful parts of the female body.

I LOVE 'EM!!!!!

Navels, belly buttons, innies, outies...call them what you will!!!
I love them! And pierced ones...GRRRRRRRRR! My last three girlfriends have had pierced belly buttons and that is sexy!!!
A nicely shaped belly button on a nice, hard, flat stomach is a wondeful sight. Plus it's a great place to put your gum......(fill in the blank if you know the joke)!

Rasputin

I wear belly shirts on a regular basis. I find it as a compliment if I see someone staring at my tummy. Once on a family vacation me and my sister got into a fight and right before we left she cut all by shirts extra short so I was walking around in florida last summer in constant fear of tickling:)

hmm

ticklishtummy said:
I wear belly shirts on a regular basis. I find it as a compliment if I see someone staring at my tummy. Once on a family vacation me and my sister got into a fight and right before we left she cut all by shirts extra short so I was walking around in florida last summer in constant fear of tickling:)

well don't keep us belly ticklers in the dark! did you get tickled????? :)

I must say, the belly button is the sexiest part of a girl!

Heh, it's why I look here, for belly button tickling videos. Sadly, there isn't much around... :(

Few things drive me crazier (in a good good way) than a bare midriff or a cute belly button. Sometimes it takes every ounce of superego I have to not tickle the girl!

Man O Man!

It's almost breathtaking to see a bellybutton that's normally covered up. I pretty much feel that way about all "traditional" tickle spots, but may the mid-riff makers never suffer for business! :- )

To BellyticklerX:

If you mean did any strangers tickle me,no, but at one of the rides(Disney Land) my sister purposely locked me in wrong so I couldnt protect myself and she tickled my tummy for the whole ride(4-5 minutes) I think the ride was bumper cars.

I'm also a huge bellybutton fan. I am primarily a stomach/rib/belly tickler an dthe belly button is the holy grail. I live for summer when beatiful girls are showing off their stomachs. If I see a top that leaves even a glimmer of midriff showing but no belly button, I feel challenged to somehow see the belly button. Even if I have to "drop" something, lean down to pick it up, to get a better angle. Once I see it, I feel like I've seen the prize! My head is usually spinning the rest of the day.

As for belly butto rings, I have mixed feelings. They LOOK very sexy, but fot tickling (or other) purposes, they can get in the way.

What tickles most there?

Actually, I have a question for all the women who are ticklish in their bellybuttons.

What tickles the most there? A finger, a Q-Tip, a tongue, a feather, what?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks.

hmm

tummyticklish01 said:
Well my bellybutton is very ticklish, and for me a q-tip tickles the most:)

Hmm well it has been my experience that belly button tickles with q-tips work best when the subject cant move, at all, or is still of their own will, qtips are just too hard to sue when your ummm victim is thrashing around.

You know, you need to be very light and gentle with the q-tip, ever so lightly get that furry and soft end rubbing up against the helpless flesh

mmm:devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back