• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly season

Jay301

Ive noticed a few posts lately about bellies/bellybuttons. I have always been a major tummy and belly tickling fan, does anyone on here ever chat about it? Looking for conversation.

Navels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay,

Mere words cannot sing the praises fully of the beauty of the female
navel and stomach(have you seen that commercial for Reflux meds, where
the women lift their shirts and show their navels? Tickle torture heaven/
insert tongue there. Ever since I can remember the first girl I saw in a
bikini, the idea of licking and especially tickling their navels ran wild.
Shall I mention our patron saint, MADONNA? I love her for showing hers
canstantly. Boy, if I could go back and ring the necks of those knuckle-heads
who JUST HAD TO KEEP US FRO SEEING BABARA EDEN'S NAVEL. What the hell
were they thinking, that TV would not eventually morph into the half naked
venue it is today. Yes boys and girls bellies, navels, bellydancers(someone please write a thread about B. dancers,,I'm fatigued from this rant LOL)they're
all friggin grreat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey women of the TMF....your thoughts. PM

lol

Seems like everybody is interested in feet tickling, good to see some belly stuff lol , my worst spot but

I must admit that I have a fetish for the female belly button as well

Unfortuneatly for me and other really ticklish females, there are people like this lol Jk

ticklish Belly

Jay301 said:
Ive noticed a few posts lately about bellies/bellybuttons. I have always been a major tummy and belly tickling fan, does anyone on here ever chat about it? Looking for conversation.

I love ticklish bellies!! Their's this one clip, with a girl named Cristine, and it's all belly tickling! Not rough dig deep tickling, but light smooth and delectable belly tickling. I worship bellies, not flat stomaches, not huge bellies, but just the right size, so that when I tickle it it jiggles a little bit, when I do my tickling the Belly is my favorite spot, I tickle it first, then I kiss and lick it.

Yes, you've got a point, but....

...there's something even more appealing when you get a glimpse of their belly when they're NOT wearing something like a belly shirt. You know, the waitress/secratary/teacher/whomever reaches up/across for something, and their blouse rides up to offer you a peek at that tender skin.

Makes me catch my breath every time.

GASP! Is she gonna...? She is! Oooooooooo..... belllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... *trying to not get caught staring and/or drooling*

And then, if you can believe THIS, there are actually those women out there who perform that reach ON PURPOSE . Imagine! I know it's far-fetched, but it's true! :wub: :woot: They WANT you to see that little heavenly slice of skin! Brazen, shameless hussies that they are, God love 'em.

i'm a stomach tickling fan as well. Feet just doesnt do it for me, lol :cool:

and sure i'd love to chat about it any time. :smilelove

I love having my belly tickled...makes me giggle happily and bite my lip and enjoy it. ;)

omg i am one of those females with a perfect 10 in ticklishness on my belly. but no one get any ideas!

ticklishMolly said:
omg i am one of those females with a perfect 10 in ticklishness on my belly. but no one get any ideas!

My mind is racing already. :angel:

Jay301 said:
I talk with a member here about tickling her tummy all the time. So start a conversation, and some will join in!!

tummy tickle

Iluv2Btickled said:
I love having my belly tickled...makes me giggle happily and bite my lip and enjoy it. ;)
Can i tickle you? Please?

Amanda said:
i'm a stomach tickling fan as well. Feet just doesnt do it for me, lol :cool:

and sure i'd love to chat about it any time. :smilelove

I hate touching somebody elses feet lol
:xlime:

UB fan right here*Points at self* With the stomach area as #1 on the list. Nothing sexier than being able to look up at a women giggling while you nibble on her ribs or flick your tongue in her navel. If there are any female takers ill be happy to demonstrate...lol.

Twitching ticklish bellies

I have always been enamored with soft female bellies. I too like to see females who are out in normal conservative street clothes but who expose their belly when they stretch or reach for something up high. One of my fondest memories is when I was in high school and I saw one of the girls reach up for something on a bus storage rack and treat me to a perfect, slightly rounded tummy that I got to look at and admire for a few seconds.

My fantasy is to find more women whose belly winces and flinches when lightly tickled, as her belly muscles react to the tickling! I knew a girl like this in college. She would try to relax but her belly would dance under my fingertips.

lightly tickling a girls tummy waist and hips is just about my favourite thing in the world ever!
especially if it has lovely smooth soft skin..........
elisha cuthbert has THE sexiest tummy i think, jessica alba is right up there too though

ticklejen said:
I love having my tummy tickled! My upper body areas are my most ticklish on my body.

:tickle:
Really???

Hmmmmm.
I thought it was another part. Oh well, it's your body, Jen you oughta know, so who am I to doubt you? :angel:

and what a body it is..................Mmmmmm! :woot:

Dan_Cindy_S said:
I have always been enamored with soft female bellies. I too like to see females who are out in normal conservative street clothes but who expose their belly when they stretch or reach for something up high. One of my fondest memories is when I was in high school and I saw one of the girls reach up for something on a bus storage rack and treat me to a perfect, slightly rounded tummy that I got to look at and admire for a few seconds.

My fantasy is to find more women whose belly winces and flinches when lightly tickled, as her belly muscles react to the tickling! I knew a girl like this in college. She would try to relax but her belly would dance under my fingertips.

I love that reaction too. It's awesome. :woot:

my belly

oh my gosh lol my belly is the most ticklish spot on me. im definitely down for some tickle chat

MY AIM : Ezbreeze33

* HAYLEY

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back