• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best advice for the first time

wishfoot88

4th Level Red Feather
So i was thinking about the wealth of experience and knowledge that lives on this forum, and i was wondering what the best advice you could give to someone for their first tickling experience? any tips or suggestions?

My advice would be very different depending upon whether this first experience will be with:
1) a friend about whom you have no romantic feelings,
2) a person who is already (or you hope will become) your significant other,
or
3) a professional Dom or Domme whom you will pay for a session.

My advice would be very different depending upon whether this first experience will be with:
1) a friend about whom you have no romantic feelings,
2) a person who is already (or you hope will become) your significant other,
or
3) a professional Dom or Domme whom you will pay for a session.
honestly curious to know about all 3 scenarios

I've never been to a professional dom or domme, so I can't speak to that, but I'll take a stab at the friend / SO situation.

1 Before anyone is tied up, establish the ground rules / boundaries of both parties and abide by them. (Especially if you want there to be a second time) Respecting boundaries is essential for trust, comfort and a good lee / ler relationship.

2 Start slow. I mean don't go balls to the wall right off the bat. You'll get a better result if you "prime the pump" so to speak. Titillating the senses gets the lee in the right frame of mind to really be ticklish.

3 Test out each spot a little bit covering the entire body and make a mental map of your lee's tickle spots. Then you can circle back and exploit them at leisure.

4 Most people are more ticklish on one side of the body than the other. If you can determine which is which, start on the less ticklish side and when you move to the side that is more ticklish you'll get a great reaction.

5 Don't stress out or get in your own head. Most likely you'll get plenty of chances to tickle the hell out of your lee or a different one.

PS I too would love to hear what Milagros has to say about the subject.

Hope that helps and happy tickling!

I've never been to a professional dom or domme, so I can't speak to that, but I'll take a stab at the friend / SO situation.

1 Before anyone is tied up, establish the ground rules / boundaries of both parties and abide by them. (Especially if you want there to be a second time) Respecting boundaries is essential for trust, comfort and a good lee / ler relationship.

2 Start slow. I mean don't go balls to the wall right off the bat. You'll get a better result if you "prime the pump" so to speak. Titillating the senses gets the lee in the right frame of mind to really be ticklish.

3 Test out each spot a little bit covering the entire body and make a mental map of your lee's tickle spots. Then you can circle back and exploit them at leisure.

4 Most people are more ticklish on one side of the body than the other. If you can determine which is which, start on the less ticklish side and when you move to the side that is more ticklish you'll get a great reaction.

5 Don't stress out or get in your own head. Most likely you'll get plenty of chances to tickle the hell out of your lee or a different one.

PS I too would love to hear what Milagros has to say about the subject.

Hope that helps and happy tickling!

interesting!

honestly curious to know about all 3 scenarios
First, I should state that I am writing from the point of view of a lee, since I am about 90% lee.

1) With a friend about whom you have no romantic feelings:
Clearly state that the object of the session is for both of you to have fun. Tell the friend that he or she may stop at any time. Make sure that he or she knows what a slow word is and what a safe word is, and what two words you are using for those purposes. If you don't trust your friend enough to respect your safe word, then cancel the session. If you do, then proceed. Tell your friend in advance what kind of tickling you know you like, and what kinds you would like to try out and find out if you like them.

2) With a person who is already (or you hope will become) your significant other:
Besides the advice above in 1), also tell him or her that tickling is an erotic activity for you, and that you will likely become aroused during the session. Make sure that he or she is alright with that. Make clear, in the case that you are not already intimate with him or her, that they are not obliged to do anything about it during the session, that they are free to ignore your erection. In the case that you are already intimate with him or her, make clear that it is a very good way to get you aroused, but also that they are not obliged to gratify you on the spot.

3)With a professional Dom or Domme whom you will pay for the session:

Make sure that they allow their clients the use of a slow word and a safe word. If not, then do not book the session.

If they do, then describe what you know you like as well as what you are not sure you like but want to try. Make sure that they are willing to do the things in the first category. Don't be shy or embarrassed about asking for exactly what you want. A pro Dom or Domme has heard MUCH kinkier and wilder requests, I can assure you.

Have the agreed tribute ready in a plain unmarked envelope when you arrive for the session and give it to him or her immediately. Save extra money for a tip until after the session if you feel you got what you wanted.

Lower your expectations. It sounds harsh but if you have some preconceived notion as to how it should turn out based on your fantasies, you'll only end up disappointed. Just go with the flow and have fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back