• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best female pro-wrestler today ?

Best female pro-wrestler today ?

• Beth Phoenix

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Mickie James

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Natalya

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michelle McCool

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Awesome Kong

• Taylor Wilde

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Melina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Victoria

• Gail Kim

• other (name her)

• Total voters
I picked Beth Phoenix because not only is she the current WWE Womens Champion BUT she's also the most active womens wrestler on a consistent basis. When RAW or a PPV are on, Phoenix will be on the card somewhere.

G.K.

My all time favorite female wrestlers are Molly Holly, Jackie Moore, and Windy Rictore. However their can be no denying the talents of Gail Kim. She went into the buisness as a trained performer (unlike alot of others who were just models or body builders) and has slowly earned her right to be called on of the best. TNA Wrestling built an entire divition around her, and it was just about the only thing they were doing right before I stopped watching all together. Based on this Miss Kim should be on anybody's short list, if not their #1 pick.

My fav was always Madusa Miceli

Hey SlaverTickler, Gail Kim is a very good wrestler. A question though, what country is she from ????

She's not the most skilled but Awesome Kong is the most dominant. She's like the Andre of female wrestlers.

I loved Trish Stratus and lament the day that she retired from active competition. Her rivalry with Lita was about as epic as can be in women's wrestling. As far as today's performers, I haven't seen enough to really make an informed opinion.

There are a lot of girls on the indy-circuit who are just as good, if not better, than the top females in WWE and TNA. I hope that the WWE focuses on getting a few of them. SHIMMER would be a great place to look.

The best in the WWE is obviously Beth Phoenix, and I think Neidhart could break out in 2009. Awesome Kong is definently the best in TNA right now. She's a beast. And TNA has better quality of females when it comes to wrestling.

My fav was always Madusa Miceli

Hey SlaverTickler, Gail Kim is a very good wrestler. A question though, what country is she from ????

Gail Kim is from Korea, I believe.

And I have to agree with you on Madusa. Like Trish Stratus, she started out as arm-candy in the AWA, but really stepped up in her desire to be a wrestler. It also didn't hurt that she spent a good amount of time in Japan learning from the best.

Too bad she was stupid enough to take Eric Bischoff's suggestion to dump the WWE Women's Title into a trashcan on WCW Nitro. Talk about burying your career:idunno:

There are a lot of girls on the indy-circuit who are just as good, if not better, than the top females in WWE and TNA. I hope that the WWE focuses on getting a few of them. SHIMMER would be a great place to look.

SHIMMER is a great promotion. Finally, a real organization that focuses on women's wrestling, instead of treating them like sex objects.

No, it just shows how narrow minded you are against anyone who isn`t from North of the border.

Or maybe your the one who is narrow minded when it comes to anyone who isn't South of the Border. Considering the fact that the questioned was "Who is the best female wrestler today" and Madusa hasn't done much since WCW shut down about 8 years ago. Also it didn't ask who my favorite female wrestler of all time was, because she happens to be an American named Nora "Molly Holly" Greenward. I'm not aware of Nora's activities in the wrestling buisness these days, and being that the question asked who I thought was the best current wrestler I picked Gail.

By the way Taylor Wild is Canadian too.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2190535/

I didn't expect a Canadians vs Americans debate here...
Personally, I enjoy (male or female) wrestlers from both countries, as long as they provide entertaining matches.

I didn't expect a Canadians vs Americans debate here...
Personally, I enjoy (male or female) wrestlers from both countries, as long as they provide entertaining matches.

Niether did I, but I should have. It seems everytime I show loyalty to one of my countrymen (or women) I fall under scrutiny. It's funny how I didn't acuse anybody of being Bias for being American and picking an American wrestler (even if she hasn't been active in almost 10 years) yet I was for picking a talented Canadian who is so good she is in the midle of a biding war from TNA and WWE. By the was none of my favorite wrestlers ever through a title belt in a garbage can, no matter what country they came from.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back