• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Foot Tickling Tools

SoleOfTickling

So I've used just about every tool on the soles and toes of my big ticklish feet

Feathers
Brushes
Vibrating massager

But I want to know if there is anything else that could get my laughing loud?

The most effective tool I've come across so far for feet is a pet grooming mitt, I've not picked up a hairbrush since :D

Example: 5132r4wuRtL.jpg

A Remington beard trimmer with the head removed! It has a very small round end that rotates very fast. I call it my "I getting a bj" tool! Bend the toes back so the sole is tight and lightly apply it all over the bottom of the foot and you'll have them promising you anything! :bugeyed:

Electric flossers still do the best job on my wife, metal finger picks second

Plastic fork or comb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A pie chain. "A what?" you say. Look it up.....it's more than just for baking pies.....argghhhhhh!!

I haven't had the chance to tickle anyone in a very long time but when I did I used a kitchen brush. The ones with the wooden handle and the light whitish tan colored bristles. Looks like a paintbrush but is used for applying marinades on food. Anyway it was either a 1.5 inch or 2 inch width. When the bristles were horizontal to the foot it was only mildly effective but when I turned it so the bristles were vertical and did long deep strokes up and down the sole while getting in between toes at the top of the stroke I got a great reaction. That reaction where the lee starts breathing heavier and heavier before breaking out into giggles. it was really hot. Cue tips also elicit a nice response in my experience.

Since this is the topic, I bought some woolite the other dat that came with a soft green fabric brush attached to it. If your looking for new tools you might give it a try. It looks and feels like it could do some work on a sensitive pair of feet.

What is the tool that looks like a water pick ? Does anyone know? It was used in some tickle submission videos and Darby tickled, but I don't Remember the company

Tried the end of an electric razor the other day. The smooth ball that vibrates like crazy after you remove the comb.
I'd heard about it, but never tried it. Of the charts reaction. Thought she was going to take off into outer space!! :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back