• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best home bondage for tickling?

Lttg

TMF Poster
Hey guys, just curious as to what you've found to be the best type or brand of home bondage gear when it comes to tickling. Getting annoyed with the cheapish velcro cuffs we're using at the moment because A) there's too much slack and B) while it can hold her rather petite frame well enough, I tend to thrash like a mother fucker and its not really strong enough. Ideally looking for some under the bed cuffs I think, but if anyone has better suggestions as to what works well I'm all ears!

Ta, Lttg

How about intwined in a folding chair? Of course, the lee would have to make it so.

The under-the-mattress set of four cuffs, combined with a lot of plain rope, works very well.
Of course, it helps to have a bed with four posts and grill work in the head- and foot-boards.

Attachments

• dec11b7.jpg
    dec11b7.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 58
  • dec11b16.jpg
    dec11b16.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 43
  • dec11b20.jpg
    dec11b20.jpg
    555.2 KB · Views: 53
Geez man, that's an involved setup you got there! I like to keep it simple with spread-eagle tie on a bed using strips of sheets or very soft rope.

Under the mattress bondage is cheap, comfortable and basically idiot-proof. It's helpful to have a headboard and footboard to wrap the cuffs around, but not necessary. The bondage pulls against itself, so as long as you have the length right, you don't really need it, but it does add a little extra stability.

ropes under the matress and cuffs that buckle with a good lining that won't hurt the skin

None.

I love it when they can just take it without restraints.

Take a look at the velcro cuffs, I found a way to take the slack out of mine by overlaping the padded part. Also several wrapping of soft rope when applied properly will hold securly and not cut off circulation. but soft rope stretches if it has a distance to go to get to where it is secured to. I have also used clean sweat socks over the hands like mittens to protect the wrist from harsher bondage equipment.

MY home is the best for these scenarios. I like Mane'o's idea, and using belts strug together also work. These give points of cuff attachment all along the belts with small padlocks or ropes or metal clips.

For me the easiest place to do a spread-eagle position is on a couch bed. There are multiple spots along the 4 edges to tie the end of the rope too. As a rule, I always have to have a couch bed in our living room.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back