• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best immobilization for maximum possible levels of tickling

natscott6282

TMF Regular
what methods of immobilization are the best in ur opinions for making sure even the most major convulsions cant make the body move during major tickle torturings? cause the maximum level of ticklidbness u can get out of a person is when u have full control over the stimulation of their exact hotspots

I got one idea (which we never used btw, we just had loads of us doing the pinning)
image0.jpg

I feel like unless you're wrapping their entire bodies from neck to ankles there will always be some movement. However, going by body part, with the feet I would say restraints on the ankles with toes pointed to the sky and toe ties on every toe.

For arms, restraints on wrists, around the elbows, and maybe somewhere along the bicep region without blocking access to the underarms. Legs: ankles, knees, or perhaps leg restraints covering the calves entirely and wraps around the thighs. Torso: perhaps a restraints wrapping around the torso under the breast region and between the waist and bellybutton. Head: block like restraints on either side of the head to keep it still and a forehead strap.

If they're not immobilized after that, then idk what else to do. Honestly though, I like seeing my lees wiggle around a bit so long as it isn't affecting the tickling

what methods of immobilization are the best in ur opinions for making sure even the most major convulsions cant make the body move during major tickle torturings? cause the maximum level of ticklidbness u can get out of a person is when u have full control over the stimulation of their exact hotspots

I got one idea (which we never used btw, we just had loads of us doing the pinning)
View attachment 747379

Best position! Arched!
[and I like it also because other reasons]

Nice position of the lee. Lose that bottom foot rest just past her feet and you are in business!

For feet only, mummification is the way. I’ve got a camp cot, so after making the burrito,
I place her face up on the cot, then I have 30 1” nylon straps to secure her to the cot. Pretty immobile. For full body, I have attached 6 extra tie downs on each side rail of my bed frame, that with the 4 legs offers many versatile ways to bind. I use light gauge chain and snap clips. Easy on and off, infinitely adjustable with the multiple tie down spots. I use medical grade leather cuffs for wrists and ankles. I have a secondary set of neoprene thigh and bicep cuffs. Although I’ve yet to use them, I have 4 ratchet straps available just in case. Haven’t lost a lee yet.

Best position! Arched!

yes to raise up the tummy and make the hip blades and rib cage more prominent and the whole entire tummy area including lower tummy fully stretched out and immobilized
if u bare all these areas too then u can tickle right to the very core of their being

yes to raise up the tummy and make the hip blades and rib cage more prominent and the whole entire tummy area including lower tummy fully stretched out and immobilized
if u bare all these areas too then u can tickle right to the very core of their being

This, every day this!
Immobile, helpless, most vulnerable areas stretched out and exposed. That level of helplessness increases the feeling of vulnerability and hence ticklishness.When the tickling begins, they're spiralled into tickle hell. They'd feel like you're tickling their very soul. :devil2:

This, every day this!
Immobile, helpless, most vulnerable areas stretched out and exposed. That level of helplessness increases the feeling of vulnerability and hence ticklishness.When the tickling begins, they're spiralled into tickle hell. They'd feel like you're tickling their very soul. :devil2:

exactly and u tell them exactly how they are gonna be tickled once they are stretched out and immobilized like that before the tickling actually starts

u can rlly concentrate on finding their hyper ticklish hotspots this way by feeling for the spasms inside and then u can latch on to them and focus ur tickling cause they cant move in any way

exactly and u tell them exactly how they are gonna be tickled once they are stretched out and immobilized like that before the tickling actually starts

u can rlly concentrate on finding their hyper ticklish hotspots this way by feeling for the spasms inside and then u can latch on to them and focus ur tickling cause they cant move in any way

Lol, a tickle torturer after my own heart.
I like to give my Lee's that little bit of false hope. Tie them tightly, and start tickling. Then tease them and say 'if you can get loose I'll stop'. They get beyond frantic knowing what's coming. Then make sure you remind them how bad it's gonna be. I'm going to adopt your method of finding their hotspots. Don't ya just love those involuntary muscle spasms?
It's a good indication that you're doing it right when you Lee goes into paroxysms of laughter. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back