• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best job ever

tklgal226

TMF Expert
what's the best job u've ever had? or the most unique? i wish i had an interesting story to post, but my job sucks bigtime... :p

~clair

Not quite sure how to answer this because "best" can be interpreted so many ways. For instance, the job where I learned the most was my first tech support field technician job . . . but that wasn't the most fun.

The times when I was happiest with my job are when I worked out at the rifle range as a marksmanship coach. Out there, my job was to monitor shooter's techniques and give them tips on how to shoot better to boost their scores and have tighter shot groups. I don't find too many things as satisfying as when you've got someone who, at the beginning of the week can't hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun, and come qualification day, you've got them hitting all ten shots center-mass of the black at the 500 yard line. It's customary for a shooter who scores expert to give one of their chevrons to the coach that helped them, which is nice and shows rifle coaches our help is appreciated.

Easy one.........

......I once did a spell as quality controll officer at a breast enlargement clinic. They had to let me go in the end because my checks where apparently "too rigourous".

The best job i ever had was Attending A Bartending School to become a bartender and own my own bar someday :whip: :firedevil

Right now, my jobs sucks big time, but the first job I ever had was fantastic:

I was a Summer temp the summer before I went off to college. I worked at a bank. I was the first person in the bank in the morning. My job was to shut off all of the exterior alarms (I wasn't allowed near the vault alarms, naturally). THen I turned on all the lights, made eleven pots of coffee, walked down the street to the post office to obtain the bank's mail, delivered the mail, and unlock the bank's doors. This all occurred before anyone actually got there for work. After that, I would be responsible for carrying the bank tellers' coffee for them while they carried suitcases full of cash across the bank. This was a nice part of the job because the tellers were all young, hot women, and I spent the whole time walking behind them... I had a spectacular view.
After that, I sat in a booth in the parking lot and validated parking. I got good tips from people who wanted to park for non-bank business, and on one occasion I got a very nice overnight tip from a sweet young blonde who... well, let's just say tickling wasn't the only thing that happened that night.
I really miss that job.

When I was in college, I had a part time job in a liquor store. Needless to say, the perks were second to none. In addition to that, I met a great group of people who were alot of fun to work with and party with as well.

Oh, the parties we had!!!! ;) :) :D :eek: All nighters were an early evening.

I worked at Six Flags Great Adventure when I was back in High School. A million wonderful memories, the friends I had, the fun times we enjoyed. All of you nineteen and twenty year olds- this is the most fun you will ever have in your life, trust me on this. Later in life, you will have a much harder time making the kind of friends that you have in your life right now. All of the friends that you have right now, make sure you keep. You will treasure these people when the time comes...

Hey, man! I've been

FEATHERED!!!

That would be...

...when I was on the '84 Olympic Tickling Team. We took the Gold and Bronze that year, but didn't win the Silver because of that darned East German judge. :rolleyes:

Although it isn't properly termed a "job", I DO get paid for it. I MC and (starting only very recently) DJ for raves in the North East. If you ever get out to one, keep an eye out for me. :)

In fact, I should make a post about my upcoming bookings, because it would be a nice, public location to meet up with some of y'all, and show you the lifestyle of the rave scene (trust me, it's NOT the way 20/20 makes it look!), and because people like us fit in GREAT in the scene. :)

i'm still waiting to get my dream job - cruise director on the loveboat. ah, that floating tickle palace.

I've applied for a job at a place called Games Workshop...its table-top minature store that I've hung around at for at least 10 years, and to get a job there would mean I'd be getting paid to play games and hang around with some of my best m8's. So that sounds pretty funky. But I'm also applying for the RAF...and if *that* comes about, I'll have a career to be truly proud of. Can't wait :)

AT

The best "job" I had was in high school. I'd had a car accident in April and broke my leg, so by the time school started, I was on a cane, not moving too fast. So, I was offered the job of line judge for the varsity girls volleyball team, a whopping $5 a night. But the best was the toned, leggy gals in shorts, sometimes flirting with the judge. And best of all, I'd get to help massage tired or cramped legs and feet after practice. Ahh, good times.

Smiley

During the summer of 85, after graduating high school, I was working a miserable job at a pizzaria. My buddies Jimmy and Scott threw in a good word, and soon I was working with them at the Dearborn Drive In. We had to wear white dress shirts, black slacks, and dress shoes. If you worked the ticket booths up front, you would count the number of people in the car and charge accordingly. And yes, I did check trunks sometimes. If you worked in the back, you swept up around the concession stand. When they opened the gates, you'd have to go up to the big trucks and suvs and ask them to move back to the 14th row or further back so they wouldn't block the view of the smaller cars. During the movies, we would take flashlights and patrol the place, making sure nobody was causing trouble. After the movies were over, you'd go around putting the speakers back on the stands and turning down the volume. Get to work around 6 pm and leave around 3:30 am.
It was like working in the middle of a huge party, and there was never a bad night or situation. Girls aplenty, free movies every night, and hanging out with my best friends before leaving for college. It was my favorite summer, and my favorite job. Nothing will ever beat it.

The Sean Man

:happyfloa

i have a pretty cool job right now

i'm a manager at a strip club. it's good $$$, i've dated and become good friends with a large number of hot girls over the years and i have plenty of opportunities to sneak in tickles everyday. the girls all know about my love of tickling so it's not a big deal when i start/instigate a ticklefight!! you're also "in" with alot of people from the other clubs and the parties are outrageous!! :devil: :devil: :D

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back