• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best material to tie back toes in stocks?

Rubber bands, string? I've looked at retailers and can't find anything for specifically tying toes to eye hooks.

Personally, I would use a thicker rope. something like that wouldn't dig into the toes because of more surface area and also, it would have more strength to hold the toes back.

Cotton rope might be the best.

Its surface was smoother compare to other ropes and pliable slighty. It will not cut into skin when struggling and get hurted.

Cotton rope might be the best.

Its surface was smoother compare to other ropes and pliable slighty. It will not cut into skin when struggling and get hurted.

This... picture... is... awesome! What is it from?

This... picture... is... awesome! What is it from?

Frog Frolic with Hollie Stevens.

OT: I use a slender cotton rope for big toes, and it works well for the others. It's got enough give and softness to not damage the toes, but I rarely ever tie more than the big ones.

Avoiding outright constrictive ligature of any kind, I once made a device from 1/2 inch "slices" of variable diameter PVC tubing,.. forming little sleeves with individual "leashes" of light plastic elect. wire. Could not tighten up, but were escape proof.

Actually the danger to toe circulation does not lie in the ligature materiel (provided it has no elastic properties; read: avoid rubber-bands and such) but rather in the common sense and rigging skills of the person doing the tying. I would suggest that anyone interested in bondage go look up and learn how to do it safely ... goodness knows there is more than enough quality bondage guidelines on the net to be read for free. ...Before you enthusiastically tie up those piggies like Aunt Martha's Sunday roast and then wonder why they fell off a week later. Safe and sane, kids.

Avoiding outright constrictive ligature of any kind, I once made a device from 1/2 inch "slices" of variable diameter PVC tubing,.. forming little sleeves with individual "leashes" of light plastic elect. wire. Could not tighten up, but were escape proof.

How did you attach the electric wire to the PVC tubes? I like this idea. If I make any I'll also try some with elastic bands. I think it'd give the toes more back and forth wiggle room. And I sure do love dat wiggle.

How did you attach the electric wire to the PVC tubes? I like this idea. If I make any I'll also try some with elastic bands. I think it'd give the toes more back and forth wiggle room. And I sure do love dat wiggle.

I just drilled two tiny holes in each ring,... 1/8' apart,... ran the wire in and back out again to be tied off.

I've used nylon paracord in the past and that's just about too small a diameter. I think I'll be upgrading to some thicker cotton rope for toe ties.

I used PiedPiper's idea about the PVC tubing and used elastic cord in place of electrical wires. The PVC slices I used for the small toes are too thick and rub against one another, so I'll be looking for something thinner. That or only tie back the pinkie and big toes. I don't think this idea is one-size-fits-all, as shorter feet won't have any trouble slipping out of the PVC rings. If I drill eye hooks into the lower front of the stock it will better accommodate.
Snapshot_20150618.JPG

Velcro straps. You can get them at your local building supply/hardware store.

I usually use thick yarn--not so thick that I can't access between or beneath the toes--and tie that back to the metal eyelets on top of the stocks.

PROTIP: Tie the big toes together and loop the yarn around their bindings before tying them back with a shorter piece of yarn. You'll find their feet will not only be more taut, but if you tie the little toes with the same length of yarn used on the big toes, her feet will be completely immobile. No wiggles or squirmies :tickling:

I use shoe laces that are usually flat/wide.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back